The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    To be honest, I have no clue what I just signed up for. I saw an empty list and jotted my name down just for the heck of it. *nods*
    Ooooh! You should be careful what you add your name to

Comment

Advent List

1 Jumble
      6 Nad
      7 Nola
      9 Dee
      11 Jumble
      13 Laurie
      16 Nad
      17 Jann
      18 Cags
      21 Cags
      22 Jann
      23 Laurie
      24 Jumble
      25 Nad

sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Advent List

1 Jumble
        6 Nad
        7 Nola
        9 Dee
        11 Jumble
        13 Laurie
        15 Sarai
        16 Nad
        17 Jann
        18 Cags
        21 Cags
        22 Jann
        23 Laurie
        24 Jumble
        25 Nad

Comment

Advent List

1 Jumble
          3 Josi
          6 Nad
          7 Nola
          9 Dee
          11 Jumble
          12 Josi
          13 Laurie
          15 Sarai
          16 Nad
          17 Jann
          18 Cags
          21 Cags
          22 Jann
          23 Laurie
          24 Jumble
          25 Nad

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Oh I dunno some of the best moments of my life have been when I've jumped into doing something without finding out what it was first.

That doesn't include baked bean baths.
            sigpic

Comment

This time next week we'll be at Josi's *bounces*

Comment

lift a glass for me while you're there. I have next week off of work (American Thanksgiving). By this time, 13 weeks into the school year, the kids and I am ready for a break.
                sigpic

Comment

The rest of my aunts, uncles and their families are alive
                  All of them have lost their homes and I'm not sure how they are, but at least there's that. My brother has 'disappeared' again. We think he went back to the Tacloban area to try and help out and one uncle is spending his days digging mass graves. Still getting all kinds of unpleasant reports, but at least we're lucky enough to know where everyone is now.
                  Last week has been icky weird. I hope I didn't depress you guys too much

Oh no. Virtual me is living on the wild side.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Oh I dunno some of the best moments of my life have been when I've jumped into doing something without finding out what it was first.

That doesn't include baked bean baths.
                  Baked bean baths? Is that what it sounds like?
                  Does one do that nekkid?

This time next week we'll be at Josi's *bounces*
                  Yay!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

that is good news indeed Nad. It will be some time yet before that area is stable, and I'm sure they need every able-bodied person to pitch in. It is such a herculean task ahead. you haven't depressed us, in fact, I would say that having the personal connection has helped us see this enormous tragedy on a scale that is somewhat more comprehensible. It's all so much to take in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad that's fantastic news! I mean, not that they've lost their homes and obviously things are still awful for them but when so many people have died it must be such a relief to hear all the rest of them are alive. You all continue to be in my thoughts *hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad thinking of you all what an awful, scary time. Great news about the extended family as well, and now that aid is coming through hopefully they can start rebuilding soon *hugs*

Comment

So relieved for you and yours Nad

You didn't depress us at all - if sending hugs and WooHoo vibes helped you feel better then we can feel that we've done our little bit for you

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            that is good news indeed Nad. It will be some time yet before that area is stable, and I'm sure they need every able-bodied person to pitch in. It is such a herculean task ahead. you haven't depressed us, in fact, I would say that having the personal connection has helped us see this enormous tragedy on a scale that is somewhat more comprehensible. It's all so much to take in.
                            Yes, but it's personal, so you kind of make everything about 'you'. I'm fully aware of he fact that I probably care in a different way than some. And while you have all been awesome, some people don't give a damn. That's fine, they don't have to, but it has made me fully aware that not everyone is willing to see me whine about how horrible it all is. Especially in places like this one. So I'm glad I haven't caused thread gloom yet.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Oh Nad that's fantastic news! I mean, not that they've lost their homes and obviously things are still awful for them but when so many people have died it must be such a relief to hear all the rest of them are alive. You all continue to be in my thoughts *hugs*
                            Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Nad thinking of you all what an awful, scary time. Great news about the extended family as well, and now that aid is coming through hopefully they can start rebuilding soon *hugs*
                            *hugs you both back*

So relieved for you and yours Nad

You didn't depress us at all - if sending hugs and WooHoo vibes helped you feel better then we can feel that we've done our little bit for you
                            Absolutely. Never underestimate the power of a few well placed words.

(((WooHoos)))

There really has been a lot of hugging. People might start talking...

Thank heavens we weren't nekkid
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

NAD - sharing your worries with us helps to broaden your shoulders so you don't have to carry it by yourself. I for one am joyful that all the rest of your family has been found alive. They have a long hard road to get through now and I am sure it won't be easy. But in a strange way, it does help to put our burdens in perspective. So my friend, anytime you need a shoulder - don't think twice - just come here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Claire!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X