No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew!.... oooh look, previous birthday vids.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Blimey this Jingo song isn't half a longun. Did I really used to get up and spend 3 hours on the dancefloor on Friday nights to this and others? *shimmies some more*

(Yes I really am dancing round my living room in my dressing gown. Cat's giving me an odd look now )
      We all are! Aren't we?

Doesn't matter what colour the chocolate is, light, dark, white or a mixture - I have a compulsion to eat it all Which is why I don't keep chocolate in the house

Comment

Phew!.... oooh look, previous birthday vids.
        Yeah....... I really shouldn't revisit old videos - so glaringly amateurish

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          And just because I like it.........

Adore that video. *sigh*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yeah....... I really shouldn't revisit old videos - so glaringly amateurish
          Indeed, but in a kind of charming way.

I suppose I should throw mine up.

How it all began...

sigpic

Comment

And...

sigpic

Comment

Which led to...

sigpic

Comment

*boogies and shimmies while rummaging through PB for old birthday art*

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

for some reason I don't appear to have made a birthday card in 2011. Hey ho.

Oh and just because I don't have a Vanilla Sky type video but want to express my love of woohooism...

sigpic

Comment

OMG! How we've used and abused that Thor Walk clip!

Comment

I know. But it's priceless. Has to be done. I don't even know where the clip is from, just that you gave it to me and it's got Video Comedy Gold written all over it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know. But it's priceless. Has to be done. I don't even know where the clip is from, just that you gave it to me and it's got Video Comedy Gold written all over it.
                        It was a stroke of luck that I found it, because it wasn't in one of his SF's - it's in PDL's SF for Descent! I don't even know why I was watching it, but I'm so glad I did Of course, after that I had to check out a lot of other Directors' SFs just in case Martin was in any of them

Comment

I would never have thought to look on that either. I searched for ages on Martin's BTS/DS for the clip before giving up and asking to borrow yours.
                          sigpic

Comment

Time to update the shimmying to music in the Woohoo House:

sigpic

Comment

*looks around at lightweight partygoers*

Pht, well I'm gonna shimmy into the wee hours, even if you lot are flaked out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0

(Does anyone else think he sounds just like Michael Jackson in this song? No? Just me then. )

EDIT: I just realised what the line is he sings before the first chorus and my only thought is "if only".
                              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 19 January 2013, 03:15 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I would never have thought to look on that either. I searched for ages on Martin's BTS/DS for the clip before giving up and asking to borrow yours.
                                Should have come to the Martin Wood Official Clip Archiver in the first place

Suzy had to stay at the stables because of the snow (which I was very glad to hear - those narrow country lanes are scary enough with out adding snow into the equation ), and it looks like she's been having fun...........

There's a vid on her FB page of them careering down this hill by various transport means - sledges, wheelbarrows, a boat .............

Comment

Working...
                                X