X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, pet hates on forums....... I could write you a very long list

But I won't

Comment

... thus proving you do do the whole "lest said" thing we were talking about earlier.

School run... arrrgh!
      sigpic

Comment

But before I go... picspam. Just throwing it out there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          ... thus proving you do do the whole "lest said" thing we were talking about earlier.

School run... arrrgh!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          But before I go... picspam. Just throwing it out there.
          Yes, it's about time somebody did one........ *looks around*....... er.........

That'll be me then will it?

I'm far too busy to be posting lots of pics of random TV Directors..........

Oh, and......

CONGRATS ON 4000 POSTS
          CAGS!

Comment

*sigh*

Ok, if I must..........

Comment

..... and some new ones, straight from The Man himself...........

Last edited by Jumble; 11 December 2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

What exactly is the stagecoach from?
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Love the one on the carriage!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    What exactly is the stagecoach from?
                    Martin directed the western movie Goodnight for Justice: The Queen of Hearts last year

Comment

I never heard of that movie, I must try to find it! I love period movies.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        I never heard of that movie, I must try to find it! I love period movies.
                        It's the third in a trilogy, made for Hallmark. The first two are available on dvd from Amazon, but not the third yet

Comment

Evening Woohoos Niiiice picspam

*waves to Pol* Good to see you!

Jumble, take care taking Suz to work. Hope that her mechanic friend can find her a cheap new car soon to solve that problem

Cags, at risk of incurring the wrath of the GW anti-seriousness gremlins, very well said and amen to that!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh don't you worry Josi, I'll be going very carefully

More pics from Goodnight for Justice: Queen of Hearts..........

Comment

Lovely Advent

Nice PicSpam I needed some Martin Pics - lost all my artwork pics when my EHD decided to frazzle itself!

Be careful driving early Jumble, even riding my bike at 8am this morning was a bit risky, the hill down to work was great fun!!

Having one of those 'really glad I've had a couple of drinks' moments!! As if last week in general and being really busy at work this week wasn't bad enough. Ellies Father has just emailed and asked to meet her, before Christmas if possible hasn't seen her in 10 years so what's the rush now debating relying now or tomorrow when I've had time to think a little.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR, my advice wood be that you tell him to wait until after Christmas. It's going to be hard for you and Ellie, and my feeling is that you don't want future Christmasses to be marred by bad memories if it doesn't go well.

Have you asked him why, after a ten year absence, he wants to see her now?

Anther thing you could do is suggest that he and Ellie get to know each other a little by email and photos before they actually meet. That way you can monitor their conversations and find out how she's feeling about it before making a committment for them to meet. If he really wants to have a relationship with her he should be prepared to go slowly.

Just me being skeptical and careful
                                Last edited by Jumble; 11 December 2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X