• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinnec View Post

Finding Nemo? We watched that recently!

No, this one:

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Think I'll go watch Ponyo instead..........

Comment

It's slang for BBC

Ironic though that such a cornucopia of sport creates so many extreme couch potatoes for the duration
      Haha.

lol right? It doesn't exactly encourage people to go outside and get fit. But people are competitive and want their country to win. The whole thing is supposed to unite all the countries and stuff.

No, this one:
      *gasp* Ponyo! I hear that's adorable! Made by the same people as My Friend Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. But sadly I've never seen any of them.

Comment

*gasp* Ponyo! I hear that's adorable! Made by the same people as My Friend Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. But sadly I've never seen any of them.
        It is - I don't often watch animations, but this one was very cute and I had nothing better to do..... it was a very pleasant alternative to the all-encompassing Olympics

Comment

I had a rather nice massage this afternoon. I've missed it for the last 3 weeks. I stayed up waaaay too late last night - 3:30 or so, so I'm kinda sleepy this afternoon.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Since I missed my last '69, I wanted to make certain I made this one!
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Well I guess that's the end of our summer - thunder, lightning, torrential rain and now hail

I hope they put a roof on the Olympic stadium!

On the upside, the rain has been so heavy that it's washed all the dirt and debris off my conservatory roof - saves me paying the window cleaner to do it

Comment

Where is everyone today? Watching the olympics I guess?

Hm.

Let us consider the number One. We should feel sorry for the number One, for it is totally inadequate

One peanut is never enough.

One bar of chocolate is not enough.

One biscuit (cookie) is never enough.

One bottle of wine is not enough (I've just drunk one, so I know this ).

One hug is not enough.

One kiss is not enough.

One.... you know..... is not enough (Michael always reckoned 'One' should be done away with, because Once is never enough )

One pic of Martin is never enough.

So what should we do with poor little number One?

Give it another One to keep it company of course

Bear with me, I'm desperately trying to get through a whole day without painkillers
                  Last edited by Jumble; 29 July 2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

So yes, the number Two is a much happier number.

Two peanuts? Maybe not.....

Two bars of chololate? I'd say that was enough for anyone (just opened number two... I'll let you know )

Two biscuits (cookies)? I'd say that was enough.

Two bottles of wine? Again, just opened number Two, so I'll let you know..... assuming I'm still conscious

Two hugs? Hm. I'm not sure you can ever get enough hugs.

Two kisses? That rather depends on who is kissing who.....

Two... you know.... ? I'll leave that one open......

Two pics of Martin? Well let's see....

.....well I guess that depends on whether they happen to be your own particular favourite two....... not that I could ever get enough

We do have two Spencers right now *waves*, but we can never get enough of those either

Should we examine number Three? In my experience, Three is nothing but trouble

Comment

2 + 0 = Twenty! Which is how old I am today!

Hi Woohoos! *huggles*

Have I ever mentioned that Martin looks like my high school PE teacher?

Comment

2 + 0 = Twenty! Which is how old I am today!
                        It's your birthday? Well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINNEC!!!

Hi Woohoos! *huggles*

Have I ever mentioned that Martin looks like my high school PE teacher?
                        Your high school PE teacher looks like Martin????

Comment

I had it fixed in my mind that your birthday was tomorrow...I have no idea why

Happy Birthday tinnec!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Tinnec!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, Are you alright....sound a little - ah - under the influence this morning or I guess evening over there!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Your high school PE teacher looks like Martin????
                                Mr. Peterson is taller with lighter hair though, but otherwise yeah! They could be brothers. Same face (a bit of a tigher chin), same eyes, same hair style.

Comment

Working...
                                X