The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yep, and probably the one most entitled and expected to carry the flame on the last part of it's journey, but I felt all the hype and hints of a big 'secret' did him a disservice. Allowing those young athletes to do the actual lighting was perfect! The Olympics are, after all, supposed to be about the games and the contestants.
    Indeed And I was very glad it wasn't Beckham in the end, that would have annoyed me. I mean, I know he was very involved with the bid process but he's not an Olympian.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Indeed And I was very glad it wasn't Beckham in the end, that would have annoyed me. I mean, I know he was very involved with the bid process but he's not an Olympian.
        Oh, absolutely! Wasn't the original Olympic flame carried by a contestant? Definitely lets Beckham out then

I did like his little boat trip with it though, and felt it was only right that he be included like that

Comment

Comment

Comment

There, that's better

Comment

Ah, Martin, you handsome guy!

I haven't gone to sleep yet. And if I can't get icky pictures of icky things out of my head, I won't be sleeping any time soon!

Jumble? Overtheshoulderslowblinkthing? *looks hopeful*
                sigpic

Comment

MartinSpam!!!

*hugs WooHoos*

Poor Paulie, he really needs to retire and give his voice a rest

WoodNight
                  Hey... if they still let Bob Dylan do his thing...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Thought that would make you happy

Woodnight Woohoos! Time for sleep - got a lot of sports-watching in my immediate future

Dances out, waving flag
                  I'm watching cycling right now. Been looking forwards to that for weeks. Love my tough guys on way too fragile bikes. *happy dances*
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 July 2012, 04:15 AM.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    MartinSpam!!!

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm watching cycling right now. Been looking forwards to that for weeks. Love my though guys on way too fragile bikes. *happy dances*
                    *blinks*
                    sigpic

Comment

...Am I the only one finding it really funny that Jumble's new rank is ''O'Neill''?

EDIT: What did I say to make you blink LJ?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...Am I the only one finding it really funny that Jumble's new rank is ''O'Neill''?

Your tough guys on way too fragile bikes? Congrats on 14,800 posts, btw.

Ooooh, I need sleep! Crappy insomnia!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'd be kissin' him too! Lucky Akemi! *shifty eyes* Not...that I'd ever...you know...think of kissing Joe, cuz...that'd be...stalkerish. Heh...*runz away*
                          sigpic

Comment

Now that you mention it...
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                              Your tough guys on way too fragile bikes? Congrats on 14,800 posts, btw.

Ooooh, I need sleep! Crappy insomnia!
                              Ah. Well yeah!

They fall a lot and then they continue to race with cuts and bruises and broken bones. And torn pants and bloodied limbs. It's awesome.

And thanks!

*kicks the insomnia, but cheers for late night JoeSpam.*

sigpic

Comment

Loving' the Martinspam

Oh, absolutely! Wasn't the original Olympic flame carried by a contestant? Definitely lets Beckham out then

I did like his little boat trip with it though, and felt it was only right that he be included like that
                                Yep, me too, felt that as so much else, they handled it perfectly

Deeply, deeply ironic!

*hugs Jumble*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X