No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*twirls ins* just a fly-by post 'cuz it's my '69!

sigpic

Comment

*twirls in*

*dodges the ickybah* Now, according to Nola's bits, it's suppose to hit someone else, right?

You know, we only mention a party, and the ickybah is already back... Can't we have one without the other? (And by that, I mean the party without the ickybah, not the other way around. )

I agree on a party for the S.H.I.P birthday! Just because. Do we really need a reason to party anyway? We're Woohoos. And I second the suggestion to open it to any ship. It'll represent better the diversity of the people here - and frankly, we will see more new artwork, as I think S/J isn't the prime artwork subject anymore. Nostalgia and spice, as Nad said. Perfect match!

Laurie - I'll be sending good vibes your way tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. I know typing will be hard when you come back, but do try and tell us you're okay. Even if it's only a few words.

*hugs Woohoos tightly*

And Martin Wood is very special.

sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Well, I came in to say goodnight to all...but no one is here. Found out I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am - not fair. YUK! So we are leaving at 5:30 in the morning to get there. So I'll be seeing you all even if I don't type much!
        sigpic

Comment

True. Most of the time someone screaming ''Party!'' is enough

Good luck Laurie!
          Sending good vibes

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yeah, I thought we were somewhat overdue for some Nad-style ickybah

Ducked too late, I guess.
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 21 March 2012, 01:00 AM. Reason: Don't know who 'smeone' is.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck Laurie! *hugs*

Estrela such great news! Congrats!

Nola happy happy '69!

And.. i'm always up for a party!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

An ickybah party?! That sounds interesting! I'll get the mops ready for afterwards!

Good luck Laurie!

Nola happy '69!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                An ickybah party?! That sounds interesting! I'll get the mops ready for afterwards!
                Not an ickybah party!
                *shakes head*
                Soooo not ickybah.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Not an ickybah party!
                  *shakes head*
                  Soooo not ickybah.

but but but...it could be fun! Totally different from our usual happy go lucky style
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Just a quick fly-by to wish llp good luck tomorrow and to say congrats to Estrela.

Oh, and to say MW is very special.
                    Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    *twirls in*

*dodges the ickybah* Now, according to Nola's bits, it's suppose to hit someone else, right?

You know, we only mention a party, and the ickybah is already back... Can't we have one without the other? (And by that, I mean the party without the ickybah, not the other way around. )

I agree on a party for the S.H.I.P birthday! Just because. Do we really need a reason to party anyway? We're Woohoos. And I second the suggestion to open it to any ship. It'll represent better the diversity of the people here - and frankly, we will see more new artwork, as I think S/J isn't the prime artwork subject anymore. Nostalgia and spice, as Nad said. Perfect match!

Laurie - I'll be sending good vibes your way tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. I know typing will be hard when you come back, but do try and tell us you're okay. Even if it's only a few words.

*hugs Woohoos tightly*

And Martin Wood is very special.

I think we should mention that more often, like in every post

A WooHoo party without ickybah? Hm. Well I guess we could try .........

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Well, I came in to say goodnight to all...but no one is here. Found out I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am - not fair. YUK! So we are leaving at 5:30 in the morning to get there. So I'll be seeing you all even if I don't type much!
                    *squishy huggles and good vibes coming your way*

Not an ickybah party!
                    *shakes head*
                    Soooo not ickybah.

Aw...... does that mean you're not planning to be here?

Oh, and...........

Martin Wood is VERY special!!!

Comment

I've watched two eps of Alcatraz and still haven't a clue what's going on On the other hand, I've just seen the first ep of Touch and had it figured out after the first 15 minutes - found it fascinating
                      I keep missing them both. Must make an effort.

Uh sorry if there's random U's or missing U s in my posts. I pinged the U button off cleaning the keyboard the other day and it's a bit wonky now. Obviosly not put it back on right. Fortunately it's the work laptop which is going back in a cople of weeks anyway so I couldn't give a chufff. All other mistakes are entirely my own though.

There's also a missing quote... good old GW! Estrela born with a tooth eh? Oh my. I have to say, I breastfed Ben ntil he was 18 months and he definitely had teeth then... I stopped BF because he started using said teeth rather too freely (and finding it funny to do so) and, although I knew my nips would be serving no further purpose in life, I still preferred them unshredded. Enjoy your newborn cuddles.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Excellent point and one I've seen somewhere else before...
                      The whole point of S.H.I.P was peace, love and broccoli smoke anyway. Partay I say!

S/J did make me picky though. I'm not investing quite the same amount of time anymore and I always keep in mind that on screen resolution might not actually happen after ten seasons
                      Er, quite!
                      To be fair, my attitude to the ship was always one of "this is a bit of fun" rather than serios "they MUST Kiss, and MARRY and HAVE BABIES ON SCREEN before I'll be happy". Because, y'know, it's a TV series. Make believe and all that, not real life. Yeah, er, sorry folks. Althogh I do love the way it - and other ships/tv shows/characters/awesomely talented crew etc. have inspired the creative juices of fandom. That's mostly what I love and shipping and TV fandom in general.

*sends positive vibes to Laurie*

EDIT becuase I forgot...

Martin Wood Is Very Special!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        but but but...it could be fun! Totally different from our usual happy go lucky style
                        I'm glad you point out how depressing and unhappy ickybah makes people.

Aw...... does that mean you're not planning to be here?
                        Funny.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        The whole point of S.H.I.P was peace, love and broccoli smoke anyway. Partay I say!
                        Well yes. The whole idea was to stop the Shippy War, so why not step it up a level?

Er, quite!
                        To be fair, my attitude to the ship was always one of "this is a bit of fun" rather than serios "they MUST Kiss, and MARRY and HAVE BABIES ON SCREEN before I'll be happy". Because, y'know, it's a TV series. Make believe and all that, not real life. Yeah, er, sorry folks. Althogh I do love the way it - and other ships/tv shows/characters/awesomely talented crew etc. have inspired the creative juices of fandom. That's mostly what I love and shipping and TV fandom in general.
                        Oh was was into it fandom wise and I have to admit that the S/J thread made it worse. Having said that, it was more fun than anything else or me too.

And Martin Wood? Very special.
                        *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I keep missing them both. Must make an effort.
                          Touch is definitely worth the effort, Alcatraz I'm not sure about although I am intrigued to know how they're going to explain how it happened

Uh sorry if there's random U's or missing U s in my posts. I pinged the U button off cleaning the keyboard the other day and it's a bit wonky now. Obviosly not put it back on right. Fortunately it's the work laptop which is going back in a cople of weeks anyway so I couldn't give a chufff. All other mistakes are entirely my own though.
                          Totally upholding my belief that cleaning is evil and should be avoided at all costs!

Totally agree

Er, quite!
                          Tbh, I was never that much into it - I view it as a little step on my path to Martindom

EDIT because I forgot...

Martin Wood Is Very Special!
                          YAY! *happy dances*

I do feel we've been neglecting him a little lately, but we're making up for it

Comment

I'm glad you point out how depressing and unhappy ickybah makes people.
                            You're doing it wrong

Funny.
                            I thought so

Well yes. The whole idea was to stop the Shippy War, so why not step it up a level?
                            Indeed

And Martin Wood? Very special.
                            *nods*
                            Louder........

Comment

You're doing it wrong

I thought so

Indeed

Louder........
                              Very special!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X