The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Conn, Nola and Josi*

I was just reading the posts from the day before Sarai and I flew off to Vancouver, right at the end of the Farewell Coopie 14-day party which I'd totally forgotten about

Now I'm going to skip forward a few days and read the 'interesting' stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      You should be able to see it on the website
      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Like Nad said, you should be able to see it on the CBC website as you're in Canada
      *facepalm*

Got it now. I've bookmarked it. I'll watch it this weekend. (And try to see if there is a way I can save it on my computer for you to see it too.)

*hugs Woohoos*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hey Woohoos! I've missed you the past few days - my Internet connection was a little flaky in my New York hotel so I couldn't check in, but I have now arrived in Boston and this wifi seems much more reliable! Hope all's well with everyone

Still having a fantastic trip, learning loads and everyone I've been meeting has been so welcoming. Plus MoB and I had a lot of fun out on the town in NYC the last few days Heading into the last few days now before I fly home and can get back to my regular presence on the thread

*squishy huggles you all*
        Miss you! *snif* But glad you are safe and sound in boston.

Tonight in combat class, I was not very badass, *sigh* My abs are still wonky from last weeks super-intense class so my falls were not so graceful. But my groin kicks were pretty rad.

Next week they give me a sword. This I cannot wait for.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*happy dances back into the thread*

*waves to MoB who seems to be the only one here ATM but leaves huggles for everyone else with extra huggles going out to Sarai and Bree *

Whew! Finally got caught up on the thread by reading from work throughout the day and then finishing up during a good part of this evening too. You know, it's so much easier when you lurk nearly every day.

My feeble attempts at a mutiquote went poof and this window is not being friendly so I'll try to keep my ramblings to a minimum...

I see everyone's been busy.

Welcome back Cags! You've been missed.

And a hearty welcome to Conn8d. (Did I miss any other newbies?)

Laurie I'm glad your move and house sale finally went well for you. Been there and done that so I can sympathize a bit on how nasty it can be. *shivers at the thought and crosses fingers that I never have to do that again*

Wendy - not sure if you're feeling better but I sure hope so. I still can't believe someone threw a can of petrol in your direction. My mind wanders to all the possibilities of how you could have been soooo hurt.

I love the SciFi discussion too. It was great to hear who watched what and at what age. Geeks R Us! Stand proud! Thankfully I can say that I've spawned at least one more geek into the world. My daughter is a huge Star Wars geek and eventually I will pull her into the Sanctuary fandom as well. She's finally coming around to the ST and SG stuff too. Score a win for this mom and sci-fi geekiness!

Josi - I iz officially jealous of your trip but oh so glad to hear that you're having a marvelous time.

I'm so glad to see new Sanctuary stuff popping up. It's so hard to resist clicking on those spoilers though.

Jumble - All of your comments regarding the SFs and commentaries kept me smiling all day today. Thanks for that. BTW your new favorite MW picture is truly lickable lovable.

....and I've forgotten everything else I wanted to say so I think I'll go settle on the Woohoo couch and take a nap until you all get back.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            *facepalm*

Got it now. I've bookmarked it. I'll watch it this weekend. (And try to see if there is a way I can save it on my computer for you to see it too.)

*hugs Woohoos*
            *crosses fingers* That wood be Awesome!!!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            *happy dances back into the thread*

I love the SciFi discussion too. It was great to hear who watched what and at what age. Geeks R Us! Stand proud! Thankfully I can say that I've spawned at least one more geek into the world. My daughter is a huge Star Wars geek and eventually I will pull her into the Sanctuary fandom as well. She's finally coming around to the ST and SG stuff too. Score a win for this mom and sci-fi geekiness!
            Next generation WooHoo? Yay!

Jumble - All of your comments regarding the SFs and commentaries kept me smiling all day today. Thanks for that. BTW your new favorite MW picture is truly lickable lovable.
            This one? (Please, no licking.....)

...and I've forgotten everything else I wanted to say so I think I'll go settle on the Woohoo couch and take a nap until you all get back.
            I wood have been back sooner had I remembered to go to bed last night instead of staying up until 7am reading through all the posts from last June/July/August

MoB - a sword??

Comment

Meh, I'm just going hug everyone.
              *hugs WooHoos*

I love reading old posts. We said the darndest things when we were little WooHoolets...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs nekkid through thread*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Meh, I'm just going hug everyone.
                  *hugs WooHoos*
                  *huggles Nad*

I love reading old posts. We said the darndest things when we were little WooHoolets...

Reading through all the happy posts from when Sarai and I met Martin - gave me the warm fuzzies

Comment

Good morning Woohoos!

This was one of the best night of sleep I've had in months. Yay!

*backs away slowly from MoB and her sword*

I'm all alone here... *sniffles*

*leaves huggles for everyone*
                    sigpic

Comment

MoB - a sword??
                      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

*backs away slowly from MoB and her sword*
                      Hey now, ladies!

Can't wait for the sword! Though after looking at my hands when learning about what kind of gloves to get, I was told "children's size batting gloves." *sigh*
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Hey now, ladies!
                        You've got to admit, that's a scary prospect

Can't wait for the sword! Though after looking at my hands when learning about what kind of gloves to get, I was told "children's size batting gloves." *sigh*
                        Nothing wrong with having small hands - large hands look better on men than on ladies

Comment

Hey now, ladies!
                          *smiles innocently*

What?

*whistles*

Nothing wrong with having small hands - large hands look better on men than on ladies
                          ^ What she said.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Waves* Hi Jumble!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hi Pol..... oh, she's gone

You know what I hate about horses? When you get home you can still smell them

*runz off to the shower*

Comment

*runs in*
                                *sniffs*
                                *mutters something about horses*

Hey now, ladies!

*is not laughing at all*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X