The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Oh right, so you're making lurker-posts? Is that the opposite of Leo's invisible posts? You know, the ones she makes while she's not lurking?

No. I think it's your subconcious making up posts, because you miss me and my insights just that much.
    *nods*
    No one else sees me.

Thank you

And do you know that your total posts on this thread is 6,666? Are you in a Devilish mood?
    I like seeing lots of Martin Art here.
    All the PTB art I manage to make features Amanda and that's cheating, because I use Sanctuary caps.

And I did not.
    I'm feeling quite angelic.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

No. I think it's your subconcious making up posts, because you miss me and my insights just that much.
      *nods*
      No one else sees me.
      Hey, if I could conjure people up just by missing them, I'd start missing Mar.......... er.........

I like seeing lots of Martin Art here.
      All the PTB art I manage to make features Amanda and that's cheating, because I use Sanctuary caps.
      How is that cheating? I'm mostly using caps from the Sanctuary dvds, so what's the difference?

And I did not.
      I'm feeling quite angelic.
      You might be feeling angelic, but you don't look it!

Comment

I just woke up about an hour ago, so excuse me if this is less than 100% coherent.

Jumble - I like to think in this day in age people's minds are more open and with the mass media the way it is, you'd think more people would be understanding. But it's unfortunately not the case. Many of my patients have histories of domestic violence and they are all unbelievably strong in their own way.

As for 'broken homes': today at lest as many children come from homes with parents who are divorced/were never married than children who come from 'traditional' homes. And it's something that has actually become a norm. It's time for people to wake up and realize that the world has changed and stop passing judgement.

Laurie- Can't wait to see the new place in just a couple of months!

Dee- So happy you are getting all this extra experience! Awesome!

Leaving soon to meet Josi for dinner at 8. Woohoos take NYC!
        Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 25 September 2011, 06:00 AM.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Okay, this isn't for the challenge on A4A, but since it's a PTB (and my fav writer...)
          sigpic

Comment

You're absolutely right MoB Have a good time with Josi - and I'll say again, don't let her lead you astray

Nola that sig is brilliant! You really should enter it for the challenge

*waves to 49 guests*

Comment

thanks Jumble. I was trying out a torn paper brush. My very first time using a brush!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                thanks Jumble. I was trying out a torn paper brush. My very first time using a brush!
                WooHoooood!!! And it turned out really well! You've come a long way in the last couple of weeks

Comment

Oh my! I didn't even notice that I was coming up on a 69. Thank you so much. I'm glad it was here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Had a lovely dinner with Josi! It was so nice to see her. Tomorrow, we take Manhattan by storm.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I quoted a lot of you but it'll suffice to say I totally agree with everything you guys said about abuse in the famillies and about the children who grow up in all versions of homes.

MoB and Josi, have loads of fun! For the rest of us as well!!!

Oh, another experience I forgot to tell you about and it's something new I learned is YELLING. I have discovered that people wont do as I say unless I start yelling. Which was really hard since I'm very quiet. But, yeah, now I've learned to do that as well.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey Jumble - today I tackled another 9 boxes - all dealing with the kitchen. And now I can get to the washing machine/dryer - no boxes in front of it anymore. So first thing tomorrow, I wash some dirty clothes. YEAH! Still a lot of boxes to go, but I'm getting there. Oh and thanks for calling me "very much a woman of the world and have wide-angled lenses" - never thought of myself as that!

Also, tomorrow we are losing our lovely weather and heading for two days of storms. Think I will enjoy some cooler weather.

MoB - Jenn by the time you get here, there will only be unfolded boxes sitting in the closets. Both bedrooms have 2 closets - a walk-in and a sliding door (smaller) one. Really nice to have extra space.

I am also slowly adjusting to everything. Getting more sleep at night helps to. BTW - watched a movie on the SyFy channel called Morlocks with David Hewlett as a nerdy (and slowly balding) scientist and Robert Percado as an army officer who is psycho!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh my! I didn't even notice that I was coming up on a 69. Thank you so much. I'm glad it was here!
                          You're welcome This is definitely the place to do your 69's

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Had a lovely dinner with Josi! It was so nice to see her. Tomorrow, we take Manhattan by storm.
                          *happy dances for you*

*worries for Manhatten*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I quoted a lot of you but it'll suffice to say I totally agree with everything you guys said about abuse in the famillies and about the children who grow up in all versions of homes.

MoB and Josi, have loads of fun! For the rest of us as well!!!

Oh, another experience I forgot to tell you about and it's something new I learned is YELLING. I have discovered that people wont do as I say unless I start yelling. Which was really hard since I'm very quiet. But, yeah, now I've learned to do that as well.
                          This is a different you from the one we all met at AT5, yes?

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hey Jumble - today I tackled another 9 boxes - all dealing with the kitchen. And now I can get to the washing machine/dryer - no boxes in front of it anymore. So first thing tomorrow, I wash some dirty clothes. YEAH! Still a lot of boxes to go, but I'm getting there. Oh and thanks for calling me "very much a woman of the world and have wide-angled lenses" - never thought of myself as that!
                          That's how I see you

Glad you've found the washing machine, now it feels like home, right?

Also, tomorrow we are losing our lovely weather and heading for two days of storms. Think I will enjoy some cooler weather.
                          We've got the opposite - last week's rain has gone and it's warm and sunny out

MoB - Jenn by the time you get here, there will only be unfolded boxes sitting in the closets. Both bedrooms have 2 closets - a walk-in and a sliding door (smaller) one. Really nice to have extra space.

I am also slowly adjusting to everything. Getting more sleep at night helps to. BTW - watched a movie on the SyFy channel called Morlocks with David Hewlett as a nerdy (and slowly balding) scientist and Robert Picardo as an army officer who is psycho!
                          I'm sure I've seen that film - it certainly sounds familiar.....

On the fish front - there are a whole load of new baby fish in the main aquarium - they'll have to take their chances with the other fish though because the baby tank is still full with the previous lot They seem to be doing ok so far, so we'll see

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm sure MoB and josi are having fun!

*sends good unpacking vibes to Laurie*

Hey, if I could conjure people up just by missing them, I'd start missing Mar.......... er.........
                            Yeah...

How is that cheating? I'm mostly using caps from the Sanctuary dvds, so what's the difference?

You might be feeling angelic, but you don't look it!
                            Because the caps I use are from eps, so it's Helen Magnus. The caps you use are BTS, so it's Martin.
                            Using a Helen and saying it's a PTB sig is cheating. I'm odd like that.

Okay, this isn't for the challenge on A4A, but since it's a PTB (and my fav writer...)
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...Joebanner2.jpg
                            Cool! I love torn paper effects!
                            (That's the reason why my last four sigs and matching artwork are made using that effect )
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos*

I'm sure MoB and josi are having fun!
                              Yeah......... *iz very jealous*

Because the caps I use are from eps, so it's Helen Magnus. The caps you use are BTS, so it's Martin.
                              Using a Helen and saying it's a PTB sig is cheating. I'm odd like that.
                              I don't see that Surely Amanda in her role as Magnus is still Amanda and therefore a PTB? I think so

Yes, Martin is always Martin

Comment

Yeah......... *iz very jealous*

I don't see that Surely Amanda in her role as Magnus is still Amanda and therefore a PTB? I think so

Yes, Martin is always Martin
                                This is true, but like I said... I'm odd. I just always see a difference between the actor and the character. Sure it's one and the same person, but still...

And Martin sometimes is Major Wood...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X