That came out very, very wrong

Sorry Martin.
    *blinks*
    I think.

True

Yeah, you'll look awesome.

And am not!
    I will

Now trying to decide whether to watch the rest of the SFs or check out which eps have commentaries...... do I risk being disappointed whilst I'm this happy?

So far Martin's appeared in every SF I've watched except one............. think I'll just keep watching and save the commentary check until later

Comment

Um... Just to all the lurking Spencers...
      It's not my fault.
      Really, it's not.
      *shakes head*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I want the DVDs too!

*sobs*

*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I will

Now trying to decide whether to watch the rest of the SFs or check out which eps have commentaries...... do I risk being disappointed whilst I'm this happy?

So far Martin's appeared in every SF I've watched except one............. think I'll just keep watching and save the commentary check until later
          Oh, this poor little DVD deprived Dutch WooHoo wood love to know who does which commentary though...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Um... Just to all the lurking Spencers...
            It's not my fault.
            Really, it's not.
            *shakes head*
            That's what she always says

Oh, this poor little DVD deprived Dutch WooHoo wood love to know who does which commentary though...
            I caved and checked out the two I really wanted - Yes! *fist pump*

Spoiler:
            Normandy - Martin, Amanda and Damian
            Out of the Blue - Martin, Amanda and Damian

WooHooooood!!!!!

I'll check the rest later and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I want the DVDs too!

*sobs*

*sigh*

Heh. Did you see what the region 2 import DVD's cost on bol.com?
              Region 1 on cd wow is much cheaper.

That's what she always says
              And it's always true.

I caved and checked out the two I really wanted - Yes! *fist pump*

Spoiler:
              Normandy - Martin, Amanda and Damian
              Out of the Blue - Martin, Amanda and Damian

WooHooooood!!!!!

I'll check the rest later and let you know
              Ooooh! That's good to know
              Nad likes that.

Thanks

sigpic

Comment

*more puppy hugs*
                They seem so sad when they're sick
                Yeah they do...and Tjinta is peeping(is that the right word in English?) the whole time and just wants to be comforted.

And I know that feeling. I once got into a fight with my brother's ex-ex GF over my dog. The GF is a ...not so awesome person and I can handle that, but once she 'attacked' my 'pup'? Wanted to smack her.
                I totally understand! I would have gotten angry too!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Poor baby - the puppy, not you! Got to keep him away from the grapes. I know people who have let their puppies eat things they shouldn't have (or the puppies don't follow the rules ) and they have gotten very sick....like chocolate....bad for dogs....good for people!
                Yeah I know to keep her away from it...but the thing is(and that also makes me feel guilty) that it happened during the time my mom watches her. I feel guilty for going to bed early because I know my mom is very lenient. Oh well...she has medications now so it should be alright soonish

Heh. Did you see what the region 2 import DVD's cost on bol.com?
                Region 1 on cd wow is much cheaper.
                Yeah it's INSANE! Plus I'm broke anyway...so those DVDs will have to wait.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok WooHoos, everybody take a DEEP breath ..........

Commentaries Sanctuary S3

Spoiler:
                  Kali III - Martin, Amanda, RD.
                  Animus - Martin, RD.
                  Breach - Martin, Amanda, Damian.
                  Hollow Men - Martin, Amanda, RD.
                  Metamorphosis - Andy Mikita, RD.
                  Normandy - Martin, Amanda, Damian.
                  Out of the Blue - Martin, Amanda, Damian.

I'm disappointed that Lee and JYo didn't do one for Awakening, but the Character Profile on Tesla more than makes up for it IMO

I suspect there are going to be some very unhappy fans out there

But I'm not complaining
                  Last edited by Jumble; 14 September 2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

*runz in*

My Sanctuary S3 dvds have arrived!!! *bouncesandbouncesandbounces*

Took me 30 seconds to get it unwrapped and put the Bonus Features disc into the player

Oh, hello Martin!

*bounces out*
                    I watched all the bonus features last night. Thought they were by far the best of all the years.

Amanda, Martin, & Damian were great. Srsly the three of them gave lots of really interesting insight. And, will wonders never cease, Robin was down-to-earth and intelligent in his interviews. My fave, though, was the VFX and music features. What is with these young, brilliant composers on sci-fi shows? First Bear, now Andrew Lockington? Very cool. I can say that I really could have lived without seeing Robin's Bum though. Oh, and Pascale Hutton is SO adorable. I totally get TPTB's love affair with her. Andi even wants them to kill of Will and keep Abby, She's been saying that since she first showed up .
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm not too disappointed by the commentary... I knew the list already, so the news is all about the ''who did them'' and that's pretty good.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Yeah they do...and Tjinta is peeping(is that the right word in English?) the whole time and just wants to be comforted.

I totally understand! I would have gotten angry too!
                      Aww, poor thing! I have no idea what the English word for that is, but I get ya.

Yeah it's INSANE! Plus I'm broke anyway...so those DVDs will have to wait.
                      Heh Me too Almost
                      Although I must admit that if Fame decides to sell them at a normal price, I'll probably find myself emptying my wallet anyway

So before everyone goes crazy.. Please do keep in mind that some WooHoos won't get to see the extra's for a while?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not too disappointed by the commentary... I knew the list already, so the news is all about the ''who did them'' and that's pretty good.
                        I hadn't seen the list, been avoiding spoilers, but tbh I'm happy with what we've got - of course I wood be since Martin is on all but one of them But I sympathize with anyone that hasn't got a commentary from their fave person

Heh Me too Almost
                        Although I must admit that if Fame decides to sell them at a normal price, I'll probably find myself emptying my wallet anyway
                        How expensive are they to import? Could I get them for you cheaper?

So before everyone goes crazy.. Please do keep in mind that some WooHoos won't get to see the extra's for a while?
                        Of course

Um....... does that include screencaps?

Jann, I'm sorry that in my excitement I completely missed your posts I hope Tjinta gets over her upset tummy soon and that she's learned to keep away from the grapevine

Comment

I hadn't seen the list, been avoiding spoilers, but tbh I'm happy with what we've got - of course I wood be since Martin is on all but one of them But I sympathize with anyone that hasn't got a commentary from their fave person
                          I'm with the people who just wanted more . There are some eps and/or scenes I wood have loved to get more info on.

How expensive are they to import? Could I get them for you cheaper?
                          It depends on where you buy them, really. On line I've seen them for almost 70 Euro, in store they'll probably cost around 40 Euro.
                          If I can get them in store I'll be happy

Of course

Um....... does that include screencaps?
                          Not for me, since it doesn't really spoil anything. But I'm fairly easy.
                          *looks around*

sigpic

Comment

I'm with the people who just wanted more . There are some eps and/or scenes I wood have loved to get more info on.
                            Me too, but I know I can't have everything. For me, the SFs more than make up for missing out on some commentaries

It depends on where you buy them, really. On line I've seen them for almost 70 Euro, in store they'll probably cost around 40 Euro.
                            If I can get them in store I'll be happy
                            Amazon.co.uk have R2 for £27.49 with free postage in the UK. It woodn't cost me much to post them to you. Not released until 26th September, but available for pre-order now. Is that a better deal?

Odd though, it says here that there are only 4 discs, whereas I've got 6

Not for me, since it doesn't really spoil anything. But I'm fairly easy.
                            *looks around*

Ok, now all I need to do is persuade 'Lee' to play the discs - currently he's refusing point blank

Comment

For the special features I'm counting on YT

As for the commentaries *still hates all of you*
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles Dee* I'll see what I can do about those special features

One more set from Josi's tut.........

Last edited by Jumble; 14 September 2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X