The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

First I have to say, Dee, you rock! So many pretties, that was such a colourful catch-up And good luck with quitting smoking

Laurie, I continue to have my fingers crossed for you with the house hunting. It's so stressful Really hope you can find something soon.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*bounces in* Hi woohoos! We got our casting today - I have a very small role, but it should be really fun! Really looking forward to getting stuck into it (the character is mama Maddelena, and the musical is Nine ) excited!
      sigpic

Comment

woiupasoknasdfhsahdfkasdfj...Mm. Wha....? Oh...Kid woke up and I'm awake until she's for sure asleep. I do love being a mom, but it's 3 a.m.!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *bounces in* Hi woohoos! We got our casting today - I have a very small role, but it should be really fun! Really looking forward to getting stuck into it (the character is mama Maddelena, and the musical is Nine ) excited!
          I have no idea what that is, but I'm superpleased for you! *hugs*

*huggles LJ* Oh the joys of motherhood

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I have no idea what that is, but I'm superpleased for you! *hugs*

*huggles LJ* Oh the joys of motherhood
            Haven't heard anything from her room for a few minutes. Maybe she's drifted off...? It would save me from my current Google Image search: "Shirtless Nathan Fillion." Yes...you read it right. *half asleep grin* Going back to bed. Night/morning all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Haven't heard anything from her room for a few minutes. Maybe she's drifted off...? It would save me from my current Google Image search: "Shirtless Nathan Fillion." Yes...you read it right. *half asleep grin* Going back to bed. Night/morning all.
              What is it with our artwork lately? Half of us are dressing them up and the other half are stripping them off

Comment

dressing up, dressing down...at least there's some balance

*sings Lizzie a lullaby* Hi LJ! *huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

dressing up, dressing down...at least there's some balance

*sings Lizzie a lullaby* Hi LJ! *huggles*
                  I guess...... but I'm keeping Martin's clothes firmly on

Comment

on him...or on you?
                    sigpic

Comment

on him...or on you?

Careful, you'll have the Ickybah Police in here again

Besides, I try very hard never to think about him that way

*polishes halo*

Comment

Well at least you're making the most of your enforced wakefulness *hugs* Hope you got some good sleep by the time you come back online!

*happy dances for Bekki* Congrats!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Dee amd Jumble, artwork! Yay

WooHood Bekki!

Careful, you'll have the Ickybah Police in here again

Besides, I try very hard never to think about him that way

*polishes halo*

...The Ickybah Police is *always* here...
                          *cue catchy show tune*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

WooHood Bekki!

*cue catchy show tune*
                            See?

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              lol!
                              (and just out of interest, I couldn't quote 'drugs' with the line through it... is that done on here? or with some other special sort of tool I'm not aware of? me=knowsnothing)
                              One word. Broccoli. *nods*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Good luck with the quitting DevilishMe I know it's really hard. The hubster has been a long-time smoker and only quit once for a year. He never made it for good. You can do it! We're all rooting for you.
                              Hey thanks! Support is always welcome!

Yeah, they sting you for Capital Gains Tax here if you sell a house that isn't your main residence But like you say, you'll be better off once it's sold

Previous discussion sparked the muse.........

Awww! ***huggles Martin*****

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Morning all

First I have to say, Dee, you rock! So many pretties, that was such a colourful catch-up And good luck with quitting smoking

Laurie, I continue to have my fingers crossed for you with the house hunting. It's so stressful Really hope you can find something soon.
                              S'aaaank you! and "Gooood morning, good morning... to you and you and you..." sings in a shower voice.

That's awesome!!! Congrats

woiupasoknasdfhsahdfkasdfj...Mm. Wha....? Oh...Kid woke up and I'm awake until she's for sure asleep. I do love being a mom, but it's 3 a.m.!
                              (((hugs))) That is just your babies way of telling you that she can't wait to see you until morning! She has to see you now!!! *giggles*

on him...or on you?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

WooHood Bekki!

*cue catchy show tune*
                              *sings along*
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Awww! ***huggles Martin*****
                                *nudges Dee aside* My turn! *squishy huggles Martin*

(((hugs))) That is just your babies way of telling you that she can't wait to see you until morning! She has to see you now!!! *giggles*
                                There speaks someone who has yet to discover the 'pleasures' of motherhood

I just watched Doctor Who: The Movie (1996). Paul McGann made for a fun Doctor, and of course Eric Roberts is always an excellent baddie

Comment

Working...
                                X