• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this rising one Sy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      DutchIndeed - love your Out of Rotation sig... great idea.
      Thanks!

Let me break the beauty with some lesser gods. Thank heavens for improvement!
      (Lesser sigs, BTW. Not the people in them. They're awesome. )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heh. I really like how all the sigspam shows exactly what our preferred shows and pairings and characters are. That's why rotation is nice. You get to see how people stand in the world of fandom without knowing which threads they visit
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Oma made this one...

Jumbled made this one when I was bummed out...

*fanz self*

sigpic

Comment

Back to Martin........

These are mostly from challenges, which explains any..... weirdness

Comment

You do seem to get a sense about a person.

Also gives you an idea of shows that you might want to go take a look at when you get a chance. I see a lot of sanctuary, but other than the first two or three episodes, I have not watched the show. The sigs I see make me think I should rethink trying it again.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Black&White sigs...

sigpic

Comment

Love this rising one Sy
                        Thanks! I like to see all your sigs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sy -- that B&W Paul sig is beautiful, and DutchIndeed -- when I think of Mallozzi I do think of food
                          sigpic

Comment

You do seem to get a sense about a person.

Also gives you an idea of shows that you might want to go take a look at when you get a chance. I see a lot of sanctuary, but other than the first two or three episodes, I have not watched the show. The sigs I see make me think I should rethink trying it again.
                            Oh yeah! Seeing all the JF/Shep sigs make me want to watch SGA again.
                            I have to admit that I've only seen Atlantis once (with the exception of S4. Fangirl )

sigpic

Comment

Guess I should get back to concentrating on work. Will check back in later to see more of the beautiful sigs

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X