The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    So what are you doing on a movie set - actor, crew????
    Assistant director Which means... I manage the shooting, make the schedule, and bring coffee And learning, which is awesome! I was really lucky last time, cause all of the crew was great, so I managed to talk to everyone about the lightning, setting up shots, costume, make up, audio, everything!
    Last edited by Devilish Me; 12 June 2011, 09:38 AM.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Assistant director Which means... I manage to shooting, make the schedule, and bring coffee And learning, which is awesome! I was really lucky last time, cause all of the crew was great, so I managed to talk to everyone about the lightning, setting up shots, costume, make up, audio, everything!
      Wow that is really great - so you will be a FAMOUS DIRECTOR in our future! COOL! Will you get us tickets to go to your red carpet premiers. The WooHoo contingent lead by Ms. Jumble and accompanied by an ever diverse group of WooHoos!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow that is really great - so you will be a FAMOUS DIRECTOR in our future! COOL! Will you get us tickets to go to your red carpet premiers. The WooHoo contingent lead by Ms. Jumble and accompanied by an ever diverse group of WooHoos!
        Ha! Not only tickets for the premiers! I'll fly you in with my private jet (a derivation of our wooohoo bus)
        sigpic

Comment

Ha! Not only tickets for the premiers! I'll fly you in with my private jet (a derivation of our wooohoo bus)

You think Directors earn that sort of money? Talk to Martin

Comment

Actually no, don't! He'll find you far too interesting and you'll probably run off with him again

Comment

Gabit just tweeted this:

Fab G4 get together. Had 4 months apart with life stuff and was a great mini reunion! LOL! Made plans for AT6. Getting all ducks in a row.

and

Ooh lot's of questions.1. We're concentrating on AT6 at the moment.2. As soon as we're ready to release date of AT6, we will. Hang in there!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks Sil

But no word on TSE2?
                Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2011, 09:57 AM. Reason: getting waaaay ahead of myself

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

You think Directors earn that sort of money? Talk to Martin

By the time I'm famous I'm sure we'll all be able to afford private jets, or at least use Red Bull as fuel for them, which would make everything so much cheaper.

Actually no, don't! He'll find you far too interesting and you'll probably run off with him again
                  Don't worry I'm terribly shy when not in virtual land... and with virtual Martin. *pets Martin*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Gabit just tweeted this:

Fab G4 get together. Had 4 months apart with life stuff and was a great mini reunion! LOL! Made plans for AT6. Getting all ducks in a row.

and

Ooh lot's of questions.1. We're concentrating on AT6 at the moment.2. As soon as we're ready to release date of AT6, we will. Hang in there!
                  Thank you Silvia! You're full of info's today! I was realllllyyy hoping for TSE...

Thanks Sil

But no word on TSE3?
                  Just so I quote you until you've managed to correct it... TSE3???
                  sigpic

Comment

By the time I'm famous I'm sure we'll all be able to afford private jets, or at least use Red Bull as fuel for them, which would make everything so much cheaper.
                    Better do it soon, otherwise I'll be too old to climb up the ramp

Don't worry I'm terribly shy when not in virtual land... and with virtual Martin. *pets Martin*
                    He didn't let me be shy

Thank you Silvia! You're full of info's today! I was realllllyyy hoping for TSE...

Just so I quote you until you've managed to correct it... TSE3???
                    What have I told you about doing that?

I've edited

Comment

I'm always good!
                      ps: check your mail, I left you a message through FB
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

He didn't let me be shy

What have I told you about doing that?

I've edited
                        I forgot we're not all the same age here... I'll do my best

Not my post

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        I'm always good!
                        ps: check your mail, I left you a message through FB
                        *runs to fb*
                        sigpic

Comment

*carefully walks in carrying a box with milk, food colouring and dish soap and straws*
                          *crawls under the bus with Joe the Green Bunny*
                          *giggles*

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Bekki*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

If you will be too old then I'll need to be pushed up there in a chair! Nope, best we not have to wait that long Dee......so time to make it big however, we will give you another shot at asst director then onto the big time! I'd go see your movie!
                            Last edited by llp; 12 June 2011, 02:42 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*huggles Dee* Sorry life's been a bit sucky, but yay for your assistant directorship! Awesome!

And yay for AT6, but not so much for the lack of mention of TSE 2... and extra yay for Sanctuary's wins at the Leos (but also not so much for the categories they didn't win - do they really expect us to believe there was anyone better??!)
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

If you will be too old then I'll need to be pushed up there in a chair! Nope, best we not have to wait that long Sil......so time to make it big however, we will give you another shot at asst director then onto the big time! I'd go see your movie!
                                It's Dee And it's a deal! One more ast. dir. and afterwards I'm famous! Woohoo!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *carefully walks in carrying a box with milk, food colouring and dish soap and straws*
                                *crawls under the bus with Joe the Green Bunny*
                                *giggles*

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Bekki*
                                *crawls under the bus*
                                *pulls out the straw*
                                *looks pointedly at Nad* Where's Joe?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Evening Woohoos

*huggles Dee* Sorry life's been a bit sucky, but yay for your assistant directorship! Awesome!

And yay for AT6, but not so much for the lack of mention of TSE 2... and extra yay for Sanctuary's wins at the Leos (but also not so much for the categories they didn't win - do they really expect us to believe there was anyone better??!)
                                Thank youuu *huggles back*

and at the whole post!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X