No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm I might be mistaken, but it looks to me like I inherited a new rain coat. Or so it seems when I went into the closet. But then again, I'm wondering....she said she didn't really fancy the coat....and she needed to make space in her suitcase. I wonder, hmmmm... where is my quilt?????? I wonder, perhaps in Jumble's suitcase!

Where was that picture of her wearing my quilt....has anyone seem my quilt???!
    sigpic

Comment

It just occurred to me that Jumble is in the air an unable to respond to any comments I might make......so tempting, but no. My lips are sealed (mainly out of fear - but sealed). We did have a good time though!
      sigpic

Comment

Morning all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKKI!!!

Hope Jumble's having a smooth journey home And also that she didn't really steal the quilt Really glad you two have had a fabulous week though!

*hugs Val*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Bekki

Now you know that Jumble really wouldn't take anything that wasn't her's to take....
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday BEKKI!!

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

thanks lovely woohoos I's the end of my birthday here, so heading to bed! Had a lovely day, full of food and friends!

Must get off to bed though, three assessments tomorrow. My my my...
              sigpic

Comment

*bounces into thread*

I'm home!!! Had a very comfortable flight back - BA stewards are AWESOME!! Totally forgot to put my flight socks on so had extremely swollen ankles half an hour in Then this really cute nice steward tells me he thinks I'd better get my legs elevated (), picks up my bag and jacket and takes me to the back of the plane where there are four empty seats. He lifts all the armrests, gives me lots of pillows and blankets and tells me I can lie down for the rest of the flight Now that's what I call service

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh yeah. Well the butterfly is a metamorphic creature, so it is often used as a symbol of transformation; particularly of the soul so it could be a symbol of rebirth. But also it's associated with the soul - your soul being released in death is akin to the butterful being released from a chrysalis.
                Of course there's also the design which incorporates a letter which is also significant for you for more than one reason, particularly with the whole theme of transformation. And the fact it's colourful was a bit of a givaway that it was yours.
                I knew you'd get it - and of course the 'M' is for Michael. I thought it wood be a nice little memorial for him

Interesting, for you, could mean anything...
                I was just chatting, like you do, and asked him a couple of questions about the technicalities of putting tattoos in certain places

*hums "Leaving On A Jet Plane..."*

See you soon Jumble.

Woodnight woohoos.

(Twice in one day...ish! I know steady on!)
                Thanks again for the taxi service - you made both ends of the trip really easy for me *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hmmmm I might be mistaken, but it looks to me like I inherited a new rain coat. Or so it seems when I went into the closet. But then again, I'm wondering....she said she didn't really fancy the coat....and she needed to make space in her suitcase. I wonder, hmmmm... where is my quilt?????? I wonder, perhaps in Jumble's suitcase!
                Which wood presumably explain why my suitcase only just made it under the weight limit despite being minus my jacket

Where was that picture of her wearing my quilt....has anyone seem my quilt???!
                Funny you should mention that....

(spoilered for nekkidness)

Spoiler:
                Seriously......... Martin, cover your eyes

Spoiler:

She made me do it...........

It just occurred to me that Jumble is in the air an unable to respond to any comments I might make......so tempting, but no. My lips are sealed (mainly out of fear - but sealed). We did have a good time though!
                We had a VERY good time!

Just remember - what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle

And thank you again for your generous gift - I will treasure it *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  thanks lovely woohoos I's the end of my birthday here, so heading to bed! Had a lovely day, full of food and friends!

Must get off to bed though, three assessments tomorrow. My my my...
                  Belated Happy Birthday greetings - glad you had a good one *huggles*

Comment

Jumble, glad to see you made it home safely.

So what do we do about the rain coat? Won't fit me and the cats said it was the wrong color for them, so......? I suppose we could wait until I see you again but that might be quite a while...like not until next year sometime (that is if I even remember about it). You do realize that it would never have fit inside that suitcase.....no even a fly could have gotten into it although I am sure they would have loved to get their little teeth into that licorice or chocolate!

Glad you had a good time and yes I am very well aware for BOTH OF US that - what happens here stays here! That is for the protection of the WooHoos and the world!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jumble, glad to see you made it home safely.

So what do we do about the rain coat? Won't fit me and the cats said it was the wrong color for them, so......? I suppose we could wait until I see you again but that might be quite a while...like not until next year sometime (that is if I even remember about it). You do realize that it would never have fit inside that suitcase.....no even a fly could have gotten into it although I am sure they would have loved to get their little teeth into that licorice or chocolate!
                      I'm not really bothered about the jacket - I've never really worn it much - so let's just leave it and I'll pick it up next time I'm over there

Glad you had a good time and yes I am very well aware for BOTH OF US that - what happens here stays here! That is for the protection of the WooHoos and the world!
                      Oh yes, that's definitely the best idea

Sorry I said such a brief goodbye, but you woodn't really have wanted me to get all weepy on you, wood you? I didn't want to come home

Comment

(((huggles Val)))
                        Welcome home Jumble

aaand:
                        Happy Birthday Bekki!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Welcome home Jumble!!!

So glad you've had an amazing time, but it's good to have you back in the UK Can't wait to hear all about it when I see you next (or, well, all about everything except for the things covered by the Woohoo 'what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle' pact, obviously )

Love the nekkid quilt pic That quilt sure is having an eventful existence
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Welcome home Jumble!!!

So glad you've had an amazing time, but it's good to have you back in the UK Can't wait to hear all about it when I see you next (or, well, all about everything except for the things covered by the Woohoo 'what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle' pact, obviously )
                            ..... which won't leave much I'm allowed to tell

You woodn't believe what Laurie did when.....

Hoping to arrange a Sunday lunch with Cags in the next few weeks, so maybe you could come along

Love the nekkid quilt pic That quilt sure is having an eventful existence
                            Yes....... I could say something about that quilt, but eyes might be watching

But we do all know what it's famous for don't we?

Comment

Welcome home Jumble, so glad you had such a lovely time, both of you

And for the quilt picture.

Happy Birthday Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                ..... which won't leave much I'm allowed to tell

You woodn't believe what Laurie did when.....
                                Ah it's OK. I'll wait until you've drunk a few Jumble-sized glasses of wine at 2am in your kitchen... things will come out then

Hoping to arrange a Sunday lunch with Cags in the next few weeks, so maybe you could come along
                                Oh yes yes! Except I won't be able to come along if the next few weeks means June Am busy next weekend, then off to the States from the 18th for two weeks. After then though, definitely count me in

Yes....... I could say something about that quilt, but eyes might be watching

But we do all know what it's famous for don't we?

*taps nose* Say no more

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X