Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*

You know... you could do that in private, instead of in here...
    *sigh* I was refering to my new Mac...oh well...think what you want to think
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Soooo not!
      See? This is why I'm not living a life of glamour. People taking words and pulling them out of context.
      *shakes head*

I feel like Brad and Joe now...
      Both at once?

*runz*

Edit: I'm off to bed - busy day tomorrow!

*huggles WooHoos*
      Last edited by Jumble; 22 April 2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

YAYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!!

*huggles Bree and Char* Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! This is fabulous news

Oooh, *huggles Josi* Well done on the concert! Hope it was super awesome-sauce!!!

Also, you should all definitely come holiday down here when it gets too cold. Although, you should probably visit here here where my parents live, not where I live. It's 27 degrees right now, but where I live, it's probably 10.

Mmm, the tropics...

*happy dances again for Char*
        sigpic

Comment

Char - I very happy you got a job. I hope it turns out to be really great.

Well need to pack my things and get ready. Tomorrow I need to help finish making arrangements. My nephew keeps calling me for information. They asked me if I want to speak....no way. How do you pack 66 years of someones life into a few sentences.

I had to remind my nephew to make sure the house payments get paid. It is near the end of the month and my brother owns several homes....all of which need payments. I hope he has talked to his wife about what he was doing. He died so suddenly with very little time to get her up to date on all of his goings on. To me that is one of the most tragic things that can happen. If you have a significant other than why don't share info so the other knows what is happening. Don't leave them out if the cold once you are gone. Why do people do that????

Well, I'm just rattling on and for no apparent reason. So I will sign out until next weekend at the earliest. Have fun with your SG1/SGA/SGU party. Sorry I don't have any artwork to contribute. I've enjoyed the many years the show has gone on and wish SG1 could go on longer, but with all the great powers I possess....nothing has happened! Such is life!
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* So much love for you and your family. I hope it's a beautiful celebration of life *huggles again* love love love
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

I see I missed a major event last night - Nad admitting to ickybah! Well done, Nad

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Both at once?

*runz*

Edit: I'm off to bed - busy day tomorrow!

*huggles WooHoos*
              Hope it's a good-busy day! *huggles*

Laurie, take care and I hope all goes well. *squishy huggles* Thinking of you all.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann, are you going to meet your Shep?

http://www.stoglio-events.com/halfway/index.php
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yay for Char and Bree

*huggles Laurie* I'll be thinking of you and sending love to you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Jann, are you going to meet your Shep?

http://www.stoglio-events.com/halfway/index.php
                    I want to go but why Marseille in the South of France
                    Hmm...must see if it is possible timewise and moneywise!

I mean...it's Shep!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I want to go but why Marseille in the South of France
                      Hmm...must see if it is possible timewise and moneywise!

I mean...it's Shep!
                      If Martin and Amanda decide to go, I may well think about it

Because I've never been to France.......

Comment

If Martin and Amanda decide to go, I may well think about it

Because I've never been to France.......

Well the tickets aren't too expensive either...this is really something I must think about! I mean a VIP pass for 175 Euros...if I compare that with other conventions I've seen...Hmmm...

And you've never been to France? You must go! I almost live in France in the summer since we always go on vacation there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Well the tickets aren't too expensive either...this is really something I must think about! I mean a VIP pass for 175 Euros...if I compare that with other conventions I've seen...Hmmm...
                          I think I remember reading that the VIP tickets were in short supply, but the Premium tickets are definitely worth having. I seem to remember Martin saying he might be going to France this year, so I've got my fingers crossed that he is one of the 'comming soon' announcements

And you've never been to France? You must go! I almost live in France in the summer since we always go on vacation there.
                          Nope, never been! And the con is in the school half term, so no problem for me to go

Woodn't it be AWESOME to meet Joe???

Comment

I seem to remember reading that the VIP tickets were in short supply, but the Premium tickets are definitely worth having. I seem to remember Martin saying he might be going to France this year, so I've got my fingers crossed that he is one of the 'comming soon' announcements
                            I didn't even know about the con, but it looks interesting! And it would be really cool if he would come, then I would come for sure. Just don't know if all that money, atm, is worth for meeting one person if you get what I mean.

Nope, never been! And the con is in the school half term, so no problem for me to go

Woodn't it be AWESOME to meet Joe???
                            I don't know my schedule yet, but in general school doesn't mind if I miss a day(as long as I keep getting good grades) but it's more like how much does everything around it to go costs...travel, hotel, food, some extra's at the convention...it could easily be 500 euros for a weekend.

And yes, yes it would *drools at thought*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jann, I've seen about the Con on FB, cos I've several French friends
                              I've just watched s4 of SGA, I'm not very involved in the show. so far I'd like to go to the Con just for Ry Robbins...and you remember, I speak French
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yay for Char!
                                Thank you too all WooHoo's for congrats messages and for all the prayers, good vibes, good thoughts etc... Positive energy is a powerful tool!

*huggles*
                                Bree

Edit: Is it true that Sanctuary is moving to Monday in the US?
                                Last edited by wine_buyer; 23 April 2011, 06:51 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X