They may be hot, but they are also cross

EDIT: Jumble, I really love that sig! Nice work
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I like buns.
        *nods*

Jumble, Love the sig
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          And Jann is not helping with that cake! It looks so cool! Your co-worker is good.
          She is! And it was yummy too!

Something made me happy today: For the first time of the year, it was hot enough in the house for me to open the windows. All that cool air coming through is refreshing!
          Yahoo! But it does sound bad that that was the first time you could do that!
          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Hope the concert goes well Josi
          Yep, let us know how it went!

Jann, you ate that poor bunny's ears?
          I did SUGAR! And I also ate it's teeth...since it is ruining mine!

Martin! Good to see you again!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *giggles*
          You guys said 'buns'...

*hugs WooHoos*
          you're a hopeless case ya know! So ...ickybah!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            They may be hot, but they are also cross

EDIT: Jumble, I really love that sig! Nice work
            I like buns.
            *nods*

Jumble, Love the sig
            Thank you

Have another one....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            She is! And it was yummy too!

Yep, let us know how it went!

I did SUGAR! And I also ate it's teeth...since it is ruining mine!
            Poor little bunny

*hides Broccoli under the bus in case Jann thinks he looks 'sweet'*

Martin! Good to see you again!
            You knew he woodn't be gone for long

you're a hopeless case ya know! So ...ickybah!
            Haven't I always said that it's Nad that leads this thread into ickybah-land?
            Last edited by Jumble; 22 April 2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Poor little bunny

*hides Broccoli under the bus in case Jann thinks he looks 'sweet'*
              But he was made to...be eaten

And I won't eat Broccoli...I know better!

You knew he woodn't be gone for long
              I know It's good to have you back Jumble

Haven't I always said that it's Nad that leads this thread into ickybah-land?
              Yep. So true. We two are the innocent ones in here, trying to lead her on the straight path...but nope...she just makes it worse*hangs head in shame*
              sigpic

Comment

But he was made to...be eaten

And I won't eat Broccoli...I know better!
                Eating Broccoli wood be bad for your health.

Yep. So true. We two are the innocent ones in here, trying to lead her on the straight path...but nope...she just makes it worse*hangs head in shame*
                buns aren't icky. My mom always tells me to use my eyes and appreciate what I see. If the buns look yummy, they look yummy.
                *shrugs*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Eating Broccoli wood be bad for your health.
                  It wood. *nods*

buns aren't icky. My mom always tells me to use my eyes and appreciate what I see. If the buns look yummy, they look yummy.
                  *shrugs*
                  Doesn't mean it isn't icky...it just means your mom is as icky bah as you are!
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos, just back from the concert. It went really really well and we sounded absolutely gorgeous, if I do say so myself . The music was beautiful anyway, plus we were performing in a church with a really lovely acoustic, so the high notes just rang out gloriously. Really good fun! Plus my mum overheard someone in the audience point me out to their friend and say I was a really good soprano, so I'm feeling all bouncy now

Love the new sig, Jumble! Tomorrow I have big plans to PS all day and make lots of pretties, if the muse cooperates
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yahoo! Really good to hear that Josi You(and your mom) must be so proud! Well done and congrats!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Evening Woohoos, just back from the concert. It went really really well and we sounded absolutely gorgeous, if I do say so myself . The music was beautiful anyway, plus we were performing in a church with a really lovely acoustic, so the high notes just rang out gloriously. Really good fun! Plus my mum overheard someone in the audience point me out to their friend and say I was a really good soprano, so I'm feeling all bouncy now
                        Well done you

Love the new sig, Jumble! Tomorrow I have big plans to PS all day and make lots of pretties, if the muse cooperates
                        Thank you

Feed the muse chocolate - it works for me

Comment

Jumble, lovely banners! I seem to know that guy... Haven't seen him much around though. Isn't he the director of some cool show?

Was still to cold or rainy before today. (We even had freezing rain two days ago!) Winters are long here. A few years ago, we had a snowstorm on April 20-something. So, you know, I'm just glad I can open my window today.

How fun! I'm sure it was beautiful. And you should be proud of yourself. That is a lovely compliment!

And I can't wait to see what the muse comes up with.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Jumble, lovely banners! I seem to know that guy... Haven't seen him much around though. Isn't he the director of some cool show?

Was still to cold or rainy before today. (We even had freezing rain two days ago!) Winters are long here. A few years ago, we had a snowstorm on April 20-something. So, you know, I'm just glad I can open my window today.
                            I've had all my windows and doors open every day this week - we've had temperatures up to 28C

Comment

I've had all my windows and doors open every day this week - we've had temperatures up to 28C
                              Luckyyyy. The higher we had was... about 14C two weeks ago? And it was a fantastic day!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It wood. *nods*

Doesn't mean it isn't icky...it just means your mom is as icky bah as you are!
                                Even more so, actually.

*bounces and happy dances*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X