The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*

*Carpet Bombs the woohoos with as many Martin Spam pics as GW will allow me to get away with in one post*

(Sorry about the shirt Jumble - I still like it )

(Martin obviously doesn't though, by that scowl)

(and the yellow slicker has to make up for it? )

*runz away before anyone notices*
    sigpic

Comment

OMG Cags

The Hat, The Snuggly Jacket, The Yellow Slicker, The Tool (twice ), The Beard AND The Hands all in one post!!! What are you trying to do to me???

You know, I was just thinking how unfair life is. There's Martin with all that talent, imagination and skill, AND those awesome eyes....... and on top of that he's a really really nice guy.

To balance that, some poor guy somewhere must be totally lacking in all of those things, plus being unattractive as well Don't you feel sorry for him?

Glad I haven't met him though

Oh wait! I have met him..... I used to be married to him

Comment

*waves*

Long week. Not been feeling quite myself, but seem to be more back to it today. Hope y'all are well!

Remember that composer I told you that I met a few weeks ago? I'm meeting up with her to do some work today. Very excited. But first, gym.

There also might be a new Helen/John vid from me this weekend...

xo
        *zorts out*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Wood it confuse you if I said I'm about to go back to bed? Duvet day!

*grabs Continuum dvd and chocolate*

Have a good one *huggles*

*sneaks in current favourite pics again*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...G_0056-cut.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...10-14-cut2.jpg
          Please don't sneak them on here. That first one's my new favorite too.
          *smooch*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *sneaks in*
          More sneaking? Isn't it against the Woohoo way to sneak around?

18. But for the sake of "science" would you mind repeating that experiment?

OMG Cags

The Hat, The Snuggly Jacket, The Yellow Slicker, The Tool (twice ), The Beard AND The Hands all in one post!!! What are you trying to do to me???

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/36_12_1.gif

You know, I was just thinking how unfair life is. There's Martin with all that talent, imagination and skill, AND those awesome eyes....... and on top of that he's a really really nice guy.

To balance that, some poor guy somewhere must be totally lacking in all of those things, plus being unattractive as well Don't you feel sorry for him?

Glad I haven't met him though

Oh wait! I have met him..... I used to be married to him

My ex gets around.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves*

Long week. Not been feeling quite myself, but seem to be more back to it today. Hope y'all are well!

Remember that composer I told you that I met a few weeks ago? I'm meeting up with her to do some work today. Very excited. But first, gym.

There also might be a new Helen/John vid from me this weekend...

xo
          *zorts out*
          Before careful MoB. It might be all that zorting that's making you out of sorts. Have fun singing. That's bound to make you feel fantabulous.

It's cold and rainy here today. It's perfect for a Duvet Day (love that term Jumble) which will be especially welcomed after my week. Time to curl up with a good book and a blanket. Later it'll be DVD time.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            Please don't sneak them on here. That first one's my new favorite too.
            *smooch*
            Ok, I'll stop sneaking and just be utterly blatant about it...

But I can't help feeling that certain people around here are not appreciating Martin in an appropriate manner This is NOT a thunk thread!

More sneaking? Isn't it against the Woohoo way to sneak around?
            That depends............

18. But for the sake of "science" would you mind repeating that experiment?
            Yes, I did think she'd short-changed us a little - the limit is 20

My ex gets around.
            The problem is, Martin is already taken so the rest of us have to make do with what's left Who the heck invented monogamy?

Before careful MoB. It might be all that zorting that's making you out of sorts. Have fun singing. That's bound to make you feel fantabulous.

It's cold and rainy here today. It's perfect for a Duvet Day (love that term Jumble) which will be especially welcomed after my week. Time to curl up with a good book and a blanket. Later it'll be DVD time.
            It's been a beautiful sunny day here, but sometimes only a Duvet Day will do

Comment

Thanks Estrela! Had a lovely sing. She writes some lovely music and we read through several pieces today, picking a few that seemed like they were tailor written for me! We were both srsly thrilled to bits about that. Then when I got home, Andi declared that I was looking "very Magnus" today, lol. Think she might have been buttering me up to buy her a cocktail tonight at the concert. (We're heading out to the Bowery Ballroom in a few.) So a good day!

I think zorting would be the coolest superpower, barring angry energy demons, of course...

Also go the music edit done for the vid. Next up, vidding. Tomorrow. I think it's going to be fab. Or at least I hope it is!

*huggles all*

*zorts out*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ok, I'll stop sneaking and just be utterly blatant about it...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...G_0056-cut.jpg
                Thank you.

But I can't help feeling that certain people around here are not appreciating Martin in an appropriate manner This is NOT a thunk thread!

I appreciate Mr. Wood for all of his directorial talents and his graciousness to certain special fans and ....wait. This isn't a thunk thread?

Yes, I did think she'd short-changed us a little - the limit is 20
                Well then, if you want a job done properly.....Oh darn it. I have no pics to offer. Can I kindly ask you to submit 20 of your favorites for our viewing pleasure? Or am I bordering on thunking again. Oops.

The problem is, Martin is already taken so the rest of us have to make do with what's left Who the heck invented monogamy?
                Well, without monogamy I suspect there'd be issues with sharing.

It's been a beautiful sunny day here, but sometimes only a Duvet Day will do
                It's definitely a Mental Health Day for me. Sometimes it's nice to have a day where your biggest decision is what to eat.

@MoB
                1- Being called "very Magnus" is one cool compliment. Andi deserves that drink IMHO.
                2- Zorting would indeed be a cool power to have. Think of all the fun places you could visit or all the situations you could get out off too. If I had a choice, I think I'd also like to have the power of persuasion. Why exert yourself if you can have someone else do all the work?
                3- I can't wait to see that vid.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

I appreciate Mr. Wood for all of his directorial talents and his graciousness to certain special fans and ....wait. This isn't a thunk thread?
                  Definitely not! I mean, it's not like Martin is the least bit thunkable.......... it's his other qualities that we appreciate, right?

Well then, if you want a job done properly.....Oh darn it. I have no pics to offer. Can I kindly ask you to submit 20 of your favorites for our viewing pleasure? Or am I bordering on thunking again. Oops.
                  *sigh* Ok, if you insist........ but you do realise it's a heck of a chore for me don't you?

Well, without monogamy I suspect there'd be issues with sharing.
                  Nono, I'm learning to share..... no really, I am..... and as far as the ex goes, I'd never be mean enough to share any of mine with my friends - that wood be too cruel!

It's definitely a Mental Health Day for me. Sometimes it's nice to have a day where your biggest decision is what to eat.
                  Biggest decision I've had to make today was which commentary to listen to, followed by which DS to watch, followed by which 20 pics to post........

Comment

Nice picspaming, girls

Just back home after a lovely day with my friend, but which sadly began with the Worst Journey EVER. Seriously. It took me three hours to get to south London, twice as long as it should have taken Ugh. Really would have loved to have been able to zort then

*huggles all*
                    *slopes off to bed*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi for bad journey*

Must admit, being able to zort to anywhere in the world wood definitely be a cool thing to do

I mean, I could go to........ er...... Paris? Rome? Anywhere like that

*cough*

Comment

Vancouver?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Vancouver?
                          Well yes, I guess I'd eventually get around to Vancouver.......

*whistles innocently*

Last edited by Jumble; 19 March 2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Eventually. Of course.
                            *nods*

OK, really going to bed... Night Woohoos all!
                            sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Josi

I should be off to bed, but I found myself watching a certain vid that shall not be named........ and all the other ones on that dvd

Comment

Definitely not! I mean, it's not like Martin is the least bit thunkable.......... it's his other qualities that we appreciate, right?
                                Yes indeed. Of course. Riiiiight.
                                Well look at that. 20 is the limit. So sorry to have troubled you Jumble.

*huggles Josi for bad journey*
                                Must admit, being able to zort to anywhere in the world wood definitely be a cool thing to do
                                I mean, I could go to........ er...... Paris? Rome? Anywhere like that
                                *cough*
                                ….the Pacific Northwest…..to visit Laurie, of course.

Zorting would sure beat hours of plane time to visit the places and friends you’d love to see. There would certainly be more of us at the conventions and Woohoo meets too.

*huggles Josi for her icky traveling adventures* Time with good friends should not interrupted by life’s ill timed inconveniences.

I think I'm going to make my 3rd attempt at this week's S/J art thread challenge. *shakes head* That is, if I can find my mojo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X