No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the surrounding landscaping for what could shield all the nekkid runners.

Oh, and tolerant neighbors might be helpful too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Objective? I'd only be interested in how many beds there are, how many mattresses we could fit on the floor and how big the wine rack is

Oh, and how far is it to the nearest decent restaurant?
      I would say: DO IT!

And don't forget the space for other liquor as well!
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Oh yes! I hadn't thought about the neighbours They either need to be happy dancing hippy types, or tolerant of having at least a six foot high fence/hedge installed

And of course, they HAVE to be Sanctuary fans and have a working knowledge of Martin's past endeavours on SG1 and Atlantis...

I'll let you know if I think of any other essentials.........

Comment

*bounces*

Just got invited for a road trip in the weekend...I'm going to Florida tomorrow!
            Yay two days on the beach and partying!

Now get out of work and start preparing *looks at clock*

1,5 hour to go...and nothing to do
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Perhaps earlier...deaf neighbors or neighbors who are interested in the world of Woohoo-dom and love the man as much as we do and join the fun!

Don't forget a big enough parking lot for the bus
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *bounces*

Just got invited for a road trip in the weekend...I'm going to Florida tomorrow!
                Yay two days on the beach and partying!

Now get out of work and start preparing *looks at clock*

1,5 hour to go...and nothing to do
                Just you go careful young lady! Great for you to have a week-end away, you certainly deserve it after all you've been through lately, but you're still not 100% fit, so take it easy

Perhaps earlier...deaf neighbors or neighbors who are interested in the world of Woohoo-dom and love the man as much as we do and join the fun!

Don't forget a big enough parking lot for the bus
                *headdesk* I forgot about parking space You need enough room for at least four cars as well as the Hippy Bus! And a nice warm garage for Woody, because he's still only a baby - not a year old until the 27th

Comment

Just you go careful young lady! Great for you to have a week-end away, you certainly deserve it after all you've been through lately, but you're still not 100% fit, so take it easy
                  I think my body can handle laying on the beach(making sure scar doesn't get sun) and a little gathering in the evening

*headdesk* I forgot about parking space You need enough room for at least four cars as well as the Hippy Bus!

Do we have any other requirements?

Enough wall space for hanging up artwork of the man? a place for the woohoo mascot...and a backyard that is big enough and secluded for the nekkid people!
                  sigpic

Comment

How much money do you think we have Woohoos!!!!

Comment

I think my body can handle laying on the beach(making sure scar doesn't get sun) and a little gathering in the evening
                      That sounds ok, just don't go enjoying yourself too much

Do we have any other requirements?

Enough wall space for hanging up artwork of the man? a place for the woohoo mascot...and a backyard that is big enough and secluded for the nekkid people!
                      It's ok, it'll be their own place so they can hang up as many PTB pics as they like

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

How much money do you think we have Woohoos!!!!

You mean you haven't taken all these essentials into account? You're not buying a seven-bedroomed, four bathroomed house with a double garage and WooHoo annexe????

Comment

Have a fab time in Florida, Jann (but also take care, as Jumble says!)
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You mean you haven't taken all these essentials into account? You're not buying a seven-bedroomed, four bathroomed house with a double garage and WooHoo annexe????

Sadly not. Although this place apparently has an "outbuilding" so there's hope...

Comment

Sadly not. Although this place apparently has an "outbuilding" so there's hope...

That's ok, you know we're all used to roughing it! As long as there's plenty of wine and floor space, we'll make do

And dare I mention photo dvd?

*runz*

Comment

And dare I mention photo dvd? *runz*
                              It's done, it's done!! Just needs posting, will do that tomorrow, first class

*huggles*

Comment

It's done, it's done!! Just needs posting, will do that tomorrow, first class

*huggles*
                                Aw *huggles* Thank you! I know you've had a busy week so really didn't think you wood have had time

*bounces in anticipation*

*makes plans to lie in wait for the Postie Monday morning*

Comment

Working...
                                X