The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos

Jann, glad to hear you're taking care of yourself And awesome to hear you're making progress *hugs*

Bekki, glad you're feeling better today! *hugs*

Cags, hope you're not feeling too bad today... *hugs, and passes hangover meds/powerade*

Nikki, good to see you here, and hope you will be able to make it to AT6! It was an amazing weekend, I already can't wait for the next one and it would be fab to have even MORE woohoos there!

*toddles off to check out the valenship thread*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nik! Definitely come to AT6!!!

We (sisters and I) write things on the mirror after we shower. Things that we look forward to. Before last week, it was AT5 AT5 AT5. Now it says AT6 and TSE2. I added the TSE2. I so want to go. *saves up for that and a camera*

Jumble. I hope you didn't pull a ligament! *squishes*

Bekki Glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself. *cuddles*

And on a blah note, work messed up and I don't get my time off. I don't even really understand what's happened, but my holiday form says something completely different to theirs and if I don't go in next week, I won't get paid. But, you know, I got to go to AT5 and take part in that amazing weekend, so it doesn't truly matter. It's just a good job I made no final commitments and paid for things to do next week or anything.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        I'm not a Sanctuary fan but I would go to check out Vancouver.
        Sarai wasn't really a fan either, but she still had an Awesome time and will be going again It's not just about the show, it's about the people

My son is looking over my shoulder and is wondering what's a Woohoo. He's asking if it's a Dr. Suess character and if we all live in Whoville. Kids, you gotta love 'em.
        Cags' definition of WooHoos:

"A bunch of slightly crazy Martin Wood fans, who bounce a lot, run around
        nekkid and smoke too much broccoli whilst spreading peace and love
        everywhere they go."
        Not sure you'd want to explain it to a youngster though..........

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *wanders in*

Think the old body has equalized itself now...had another mini atttack today, but I tihnk I'm aaaalll fiine! *huggles everyone*8

oooh, valenship...*runs to lurk*
        Glad to hear you're feeling better and hope you continue to do so. Just make sure you avoid eating the wrong things

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Morning Woohoos

Jann, glad to hear you're taking care of yourself And awesome to hear you're making progress *hugs*

Bekki, glad you're feeling better today! *hugs*

Cags, hope you're not feeling too bad today... *hugs, and passes hangover meds/powerade*

Nikki, good to see you here, and hope you will be able to make it to AT6! It was an amazing weekend, I already can't wait for the next one and it would be fab to have even MORE woohoos there!

*toddles off to check out the valenship thread*
        Oh yes, I think the WooHoo contingent will be bigger next time Poor Amanda, I see her rolling her eyes as she says "Another one?" many many times

Comment

I think the post-con blues have hit - off to buy chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Oh yes, I think the WooHoo contingent will be bigger next time Poor Amanda, I see her rolling her eyes as she says "Another one?" many many times
            Well yes, especially considering she said 'another woohoo?' to me, and I was only the second one to go up for the autos! Mind you, she had been rather pounced on by us en masse at the photo session the day before

I think the post-con blues have hit - off to buy chocolate!
            Get some for me too
            sigpic

Comment

Well yes, especially considering she said 'another woohoo?' to me, and I was only the second one to go up for the autos! Mind you, she had been rather pounced on by us en masse at the photo session the day before
              I think she was just gobsmacked by how many of us were there It must have seemed to her that everywhere she looked, there was another WooHoo I so hope she tells Martin how awesome his WooHoos are

On the other hand, I hope she doesn't tell him everything I said to her about him

Get some for me too
              Ok, what wood you like? I have large bags of M&M peanuts and Maltesers, a Mars bar, a Twix, a Snickers bar and a large Easter egg.........

Ooops

Comment

I think she was just gobsmacked by how many of us were there It must have seemed to her that everywhere she looked, there was another WooHoo I so hope she tells Martin how awesome his WooHoos are

On the other hand, I hope she doesn't tell him everything I said to her about him

Ok, what wood you like? I have large bags of M&M peanuts and Maltesers, a Mars bar, a Twix, a Snickers bar and a large Easter egg.........

Ooops
                Mmmmmm.... Maltesers! I KNEW I forgot to buy something in England. *sigh*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm sure she will, if she hasn't already

Ooops
                  Wow, that's some chocolate getting! I'll have anything that doesn't have peanuts in it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Mmmmmm.... Maltesers! I KNEW I forgot to buy something in England. *sigh*
                    I can always send you some

Comment

There;s chocolate being handed out? I could really use some chocolate
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm sure she will, if she hasn't already

I bet it was the first thing she said to him

Wow, that's some chocolate getting! I'll have anything that doesn't have peanuts in it
                        *tosses bag of Maltesers to Josi*

*chucks a Mars bar to Wendy*

*looks at what's left*

Where do I start?

Comment

*noms*
                          sigpic

Comment

I can always send you some
                            My birthday is April 1. Just sayin.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

April 1st eh? *plots*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                My birthday is April 1. Just sayin.
                                That's not much use to me without an address

April 1st? You share your birthday with the Shippy Hippy Insanity Party??? 'Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                                X