The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Ah, not my quilt! That one is reserved for Martin and in-need woohoos only!
    Are you a quilter, too???

It has gotten so quiet now....did everyone fall asleep or something!
    Probably people have no energy to type or even turn their computers on after all that holiday eating.

Comment

No holiday eating here Hedwig

Glad you've fixed it Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Are you a quilter, too???
        No I won the "QUILT" at TSE auction along with a t-shirt right off the back of Martin. He also wrapped his almost nekked body in the "QUILT". I ended up taking the "QUILT" home with me, but somehow the t-shirt ended up in Jumble's suitcase.
        sigpic

Comment

No I won the "QUILT" at TSE auction along with a t-shirt right off the back of Martin. He also wrapped his almost nekked body in the "QUILT". I ended up taking the "QUILT" home with me, but somehow the t-shirt ended up in Jumble's suitcase.
          Cool. And congratulations.

Comment

You make it sound bad, when in fact you very generously gave me his shirt

And yes, it's still under my pillow, and still smells delicious

Comment

Hedwig - how's the snow in your area. It has "warmed" up here to 4* so most of it has melted.
              sigpic

Comment

Hedwig - how's the snow in your area. It has "warmed" up here to 4* so most of it has melted.
                There's still a fair amount of snow on the ground, but the roads seem to be fine. Or at least the main roads are. Parking lots and side roads still have some icy slush on them, but not too bad.

I haven't looked to see what the temperature is, but when I went out awhile ago it wasn't too cold.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  You make it sound bad, when in fact you very generously gave me his shirt

And yes, it's still under my pillow, and still smells delicious
                  Sound bad? Didn't you see the ..... did I need a or a to go with that as well!

Now Jumble.....you know I gave that to you with open arms!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sound bad? Didn't you see the ..... did I need a or a to go with that as well!

Now Jumble.....you know I gave that to you with open arms!
                    You did indeed, I know that, but you have to remember that Hedwig is new around here and might not have understood I woodn't want anyone to not realise how hugely generous your gift to me was and how much I appreciated it

Comment

It has gone so quiet here. Is it bedtime for most people? It is only 12:47 in the afternoon here and I want to play in the snow, but it's all gone.

Suppose I could walk to the store, but then I'd have to get dressed! Hmmm. Maybe I'll take a nap. Am I being lazy? I sure hope so!
                      sigpic

Comment

It has gone so quiet here. Is it bedtime for most people? It is only 12:47 in the afternoon here and I want to play in the snow, but it's all gone.

Suppose I could walk to the store, but then I'd have to get dressed! Hmmm. Maybe I'll take a nap. Am I being lazy? I sure hope so!
                        Yes, go take a lazy nap

I'm definitely heading for my snuggly duvet. It's too darned cold to do anything else

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin*

*hopes Di isn't watching*

Comment

Quiet? I just had to catch up on three pages!

Congrats on 21,000 Jann!!!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Quiet? I just had to catch up on three pages!

Congrats on 21,000 Jann!!!
                            And that's all you have to say? No remonstrating with me for the ickybah? No comment on the cold/snowy weather?

I'm disappointed

Comment

See you all later....going to take that nap!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                And that's all you have to say? No remonstrating with me for the ickybah? No comment on the cold/snowy weather?

I'm disappointed

Meh.

Actually, I have no words. Still working on that one little project and my secret santa's and advent thingy kind of had to make way for ...other artwork.

EDIT: Have fun sleeping! I'll just stay here... Alone. With no words. No nudity...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X