Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for Wendy and Jumble !

Have a fabulous time all of you

*runs out* (show started last night and is on every night until Sat - will post a sit rep when I have five minutes!)

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Have fun Jumble and Wendy.

I only have one thing to say and it's important:
      Spoiler:
      Fish custard!
      Prisoner Zero
      New Docotor: Me likey!

On topic:
      Spoiler:
      MARTIN WOOD and AMANDA TAPPING:
      Me Thunky!
      Awesome

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*runs out* (show started last night and is on every night until Sat - will post a sit rep when I have five minutes!)

*huggles*
      Hope it's going well! *huggles*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hope it's going well! *huggles*
        Hmm. Jury's out on that one .

Btw - did you get my text?

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          My sister has three laptops and a desktop pc. So, don't worry. Two is normal
          I guess this makes me an abnormal, since I have no laptops.

Comment

Hmm. Jury's out on that one .

Btw - did you get my text?
            No Do you want to try sending it again? Or PM/FB/email me?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

*holds Estrela tightly* Don't worry, I won't let go!!
              *glares at GW*
              Oma to the rescue! My hero! *holds on tightly to Oma and any other Woohoo sneaking in a huggle or two*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Have fun Jumble and Wendy.

I only have one thing to say and it's important:
              Spoiler:
              Fish custard!
              Prisoner Zero
              New Docotor: Me likey!

On topic:
              Spoiler:
              MARTIN WOOD and AMANDA TAPPING:
              Me Thunky!
              That made me giggle.

*huggles*
              Awesome! Does a "sit rep" include pictures?

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I guess this makes me an abnormal, since I have no laptops.
              You're not alone. My kids have desktops and laptops but no lappy for me. Should I also admit I don't have wireless and am still using an antiquated phone without internet access?

Glad you're feeling better Josi!

*bounces for Jumble and Wendy's start to the Woohoo weekend and wishes she could be there too*
              sigpic

Comment

*jumpz into thread* Hello, my Woohoo friends! I have commandeered Hubby's lappy so that I may squish you all with hugs!

*squishes you all with hugs*

I would post a pic of Joe, but I've heard scary things about the PB changes and I'm afraid to look.
                sigpic

Comment

*squishes LJ right back*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *squishes LJ right back*
                    Wooo! *feelz very squished and happy*

(I braved PB...it's...just...WRONG, on so many levels... )

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I gave one of my laptops to my nephew and my netbook to Lisa (I never used it). So that leaves me with a high-end desktop and a high-end laptop (only about 9 months old). But that's enough for just me.
                      Both were assembled according to my specs...... so I'm happy ....although I have been eyeing a MAC recently as well.....hmmmm!
                      You guys have to realize I helped run an IT dept for many years....it's in my blood!

Hey, Jumble and Wendy.....have fun this weekend with all the other woohoos....talk to you on Sunday??? By then I will have received the cans of flavored (and alcoholed) creams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Just noticed the time. I need to get ready to go out. Have a doctor's appt today. I have finally decided I need to see someone about my poor hands. The arthritus seems to be getting worse. Awrny stuff! Not sure they can do anything, but I found out one of the best hand/orthopedic surgeons works on the Island once a week. They're trying to expand their practice or something. Anyhow, got an appointment with him for this afternoon. So no Aleve today. I only hope he can do something and not to expensive. No insurance for another 15 months! So everyone, please, think good (and inexpensive) thoughts for me today!

Oh and because it is so close, I'm going to walk to the doctor....less than a block away.
                        Last edited by llp; 18 November 2010, 11:30 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hmmm. Just noticed the time. I need to get ready to go out. Have a doctor's appt today. I have finally decided I need to see someone about my poor hands. The arthritus seems to be getting worse. Awrny stuff! Not sure they can do anything, but I found out one of the best hand/orthopedic surgeons works on the Island once a week. They're trying to expand their practice or something. Anyhow, got an appointment with him for this afternoon. So no Aleve today. I only hope he can do something and not to expensive. No insurance for another 15 months! So everyone, please, think good (and inexpensive) thoughts for me today!

Oh and because it is so close, I'm going to walk to the doctor....less than a block away.
                          Laurie,

For insurance-less options, I'm sure you've though of this, but have you considered acupuncture?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in, hugs randomly and sings the cuppycake song*

Nekkid.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *runs in, hugs randomly and sings the cuppycake song*

Nekkid.
                              Do I want to know what the cuppycake song is?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Do I want to know what the cuppycake song is?
                                Of course you do!

*hides*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X