The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*dances* GO JOE!!!

Go luvnjack !!! He even used the Woohoo word AWESOME!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *dances* GO JOE!!!

Go luvnjack !!! He even used the Woohoo word AWESOME!
      Yes, he did, didn't he!?
      sigpic

Comment

Did we do this last Halloween? I must be really tired; I think it's hilarious!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/xEGgRdYShuxubhDB
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Jumble: I got the vid! It's awesome *snort* at the beginning Love the song with it ...although it does goes black on some moments is that correct?

Ok...gotta grab my laundry
          No, it's not correct That kept happening every time I rendered it, so I changed some of the clips and it played fine for me Damn and blast!

Originally posted by trupi View Post
          Hi guys! You probably have seen these but if not, there are some great pics of Martin. Leisky borrow from Skydiver at the AT thread:
          http://community.livejournal.com/app...58.html#cutid1
          Thanks for the link *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Jumble - Finally got it to download. Really cool, nicely done. One thing at 2:34 thru 2:50 it went to black...the song kept playing but no picture. Was that done on purpose? Just asking. Other than that, good pictures, liked the fade ins and outs. Really good job.
          *sigh* Back to drawing board I guess I'm sure this thing is cursed

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *zoomz in*

Busy busy busy, but still alive!!

*huggles everyone*

Jumbly, i can't get that vid to work sad hands...I'm sure its AWESOME though!

*huggles everyone again*

*drools over AT*

*huggles everyone AGAIN!*

Ooh, looked at another house flirted with the real estate agent...if nothing else, he remembers who i am now...(is it bad to use one's femininity so? i just want somewhere to live! And hey, he was pretty! I would totally go out with him if he asked...well, he does have my number...)

*huggles everyone and runs out again*
          No! What do you think you were given it for?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Yes, he did, didn't he!?
          WooHooood! Congrats LJ

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Did we do this last Halloween? I must be really tired; I think it's hilarious!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/xEGgRdYShuxubhDB

Thanks LJ, I needed a laugh this morning

Comment

Oh WooHoos, I bring terrible news from Cags.

Her beloved Charles died suddenly yesterday. Totally out of the blue and so far unexplained.

She asked me to tell you all not to worry, but of course how can we not? As you can imagine, she is extremely shocked and upset, but she has friends and family caring for her and little Benjabubs will be a comfort.

I don't know what else to say, except that I send her all the love and hugs that I can muster.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Her beloved Charles died suddenly yesterday. Totally out of the blue and so far unexplained.

She asked me to tell you all not to worry, but of course how can we not? As you can imagine, she is extremely shocked and upset, but she has friends and family caring for her and little Benjabubs will be a comfort.

I don't know what else to say, except that I send her all the love and hugs that I can muster.
                Oh god... That's horrible.
                ((((Cags))))

I have no words either.
                *sends love and more hugs to everyone*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Oh god... That's horrible.
                  ((((Cags))))

I have no words either.
                  *sends love and more hugs to everyone*
                  To be honest, there are no words.

I only met Charles once, but I was struck by what a lovely lovely man he was. He and Ben came to collect Cags from here after one of our WooHooMeets. She wasn't ready to leave, so Charles and Ben went and played with the trains in my living room while they waited. He was so obviously devoted to his little son. That's what I'll remember about him (plus the fact that he was very huggable ).

After Michael died, I remember asking you all to keep the thread happy, because I couldn't bear to see it sad, and Cags has asked the same thing. But now I know what a big ask that was, because for once I'm stuck for anything remotely funny to say.

Cags knows that we love her, and that we are all here for her when she needs us. That's all we can do for her at this point.

(((((((Cags and Ben)))))))

Comment

Cags, know how much we love you and care for you.

Sending all my love from both me and Dave to you and your beautiful son and family.

Comment

Yeah, it was and is a pretty big ask.
                      It's not easy to post happy when you're worried about someone who has to go trough something that's as awful as this is. We're kind of like a big, twisted family aren't we? We laugh together, we cry together.
                      BUT. The spirit of WooHoodStock is that we try to do whatever it is that's needed to make you happy (er). That being by hug, nekkidness, comforting words, positive vibes or a non scheduled party. We don't need to be funny when we don't feel like it. There's no need to force yourself to make jokes. And right, just 'being there' will suffice at times, be ourselfes. Our supportive, cute and sometimes sanity deprived selfes. We can do funny later. If the thread is feeling down, it's only because we care. And hey... We all know that WooHoodStock will never be sad for too long.

So yes. We're here. With virtual hugs, because sometimes that's all you have.

But if anyone needs for the mood to be lighter...
                      I actually did type this post half nekkid.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Comment

Massive hugs love and light to you and little Ben Cags. You are in my thoughts.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I don't know what to say, really! We can just send her virtual hugs!
                            And it's really hard to keep the thread in a light mood after this news...
                            Last edited by XFchemist; 27 October 2010, 02:31 AM.
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              I don't know what to say, really! We could just send her virtual hugs!
                              And it's really hard to keep the thread in a light mood after this news...
                              It is, and it's too soon to expect that. I know that now. Just keeping sending her love and hugs, because it does help

Comment

Just coming in because I've heard, and I'm sending love, hugs and everything positive to Cags and family. *hugs*

The light mood will come back after we've all processed it some and feel more like we can. Once we do that, we'll be ready to keep the thread upbeat for Cags.
                                Last edited by m_wendy_r; 27 October 2010, 03:28 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X