X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you are feeling better Laurie

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    hello woodiehoos

I'm in a writing rehearsal for our musical...I ought not have escaped to the thread...but I did

mwa ha ha ha *kisses all the woohoos*

love love love
    *high fives*
    *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
    This came from Twitter yesterday http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/513196184/dk-at-mw_1_skype_normal.jpg
    Q5: (from HelenMagnus23) - Does Helen use Twitter or Facebook?
    A5: Neither! She hasn't the time. But I suspect she prowls the forums!

Wonder if she might be one of the guest on occasions?????
    *giggles* Maybe she is

at Nad's crazy awesome ideas, you rule!! *squishy huggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ROFLMAO Nad...You're nuts

*hugs Laurie*

*hugs Bree*

And I just have to say that I have the best roommate ever! She is making me breakfast and got up for that at 7 am (I make her midnight snacks before midterm...she me breakfast)
    That is pretty cool

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw, just got an email from Jamie's Mum. I get to pick him and his sister up from school next Tuesday so we can have a proper farewell

And she said..

Aaaawwww!!!!

*wipes away more tears*
    *huggles Jumble* I'm glad you get to say goodbye

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *huggles Jumble*

Ugh, my tummy does NOT feel good! And I think Lizzie has it too.

EDIT: Squeeee! Morning, Joe!
    *squishy huggles* I hope you and Lizzie feel better soon

*runs through thread nekkid* 69 post!!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Ugh, my tummy does NOT feel good! And I think Lizzie has it too.
      Oh no! Hope it's just a quickie bug

EDIT: Squeeee! Morning, Joe!

Thanks for all the hugs I'm much happier now that I get to party with them before they go

*grabs this one too*

The hug! I meant the HUG!!!!

Comment

Suuuure, you meant the hug ...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          *huggles Bree*
          *hugs back*
          Ouch....hate sunburns and what you have....real ouch.
          That's what happens when you live in the NE....you forget the sun comes out hot in October. Hope you feel better. :-)
          <snip>..

AND I NOW FEEL ALMOST NORMAL.....WHAT EVER THAT IS???? BUT I HAVE SLEPT A LOT... I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN RID OF MY COUGH (as long as I'm not too active which makes me cough)! :-D :-D :-D
          I know! Imagine that! Hot sun in Florida in October. That's just wrong!
          Glad you're feeling better Laurie. Just try not to overdo things so you don't have a relapse.
          I had a slightly......... different reaction ;-)

Oh dear Bree, that definitely wasn't very clever :-( I'd better not huggle you then?

Ooooooh!!!! How exciting! :-D
          Not clever at all but then I tend to be one of those people who occasionally has to learn the hard way. Today I am loaded with sunblock!

Not sure what the ETA is because it has to cross an ocean but hopefully soon-ish
          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *hugs Bree*

Busy day today -- driving lesson, studying, 8 hours at work till 10pm... :-(
          Well the first two have a smiley face.
          *hugs Wendy* Sounds like a long day.
          This came from Twitter yesterday http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/5...ype_normal.jpg from: Amanda Tapping
          A5: Neither! She hasn't the time. But I suspect she prowls the forums! ;-)

Wonder if she might be one of the guest on occasions????? ;-)

*thinks about it.....*
          Spoiler:

*thinks about it some more....*
          Spoiler:

It's all right.....I'm okay
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Aww!
          You're no idiot, you're just... You know... A little...
          Yeah, ok. ;-) *hugs*

Yay for feeling better! :-)

Bad, bad you.
          Awesome WooHoo, though. :-P
          Spoiled for space:
          Spoiler:

Haha, yes. I do see Helen lurking here.
          ...Partly to study the weird creatures here. I bet we'll see that in Season 4... An ep called ''WooHoodStock'' with Helen becoming crazily obsessed with finding a rare Nekkid WooHoo because she needs a cure for Will's lingering fall depression. Just to find out that Nekkid WooHoos aren't that rare and that she already met some...
          That seems like a downer for an episode ending, but oh oh... She has already sent Nikola Tesla to find the mystery WooHoo named ''Nad'' because no one has actually ever seen her. And now... Tesla is missing!:-D Cue mid season cliffhanger to ''WooHoodStock Part II''. Dumdumdum...

Thanks.
          Nad, this is begging for a fan fic. I order you to write it just for us....um please

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Morning Woohoos.

Absolutlely dizzy with exhaustion, but I am having some strong pre-yoga-coffee, so I don't keel over in the middle of triangle pose. :-P Looking forward to cocktail hour tonight. Andi and I are going to a scotch bar after work. -http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/italiamac_salute.gif

Oh noez. ((((hugs)))) Drink lots of water and pedialyte and SLEEP. Feel better.
          Thanks and I loaded myself with aloe vera for the itchy bumps, drank a lot of fluids and rested a lot yesterday and the night before.Today I am much better which is why I am actually posting.
          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          <snip>
          Jumble, that quilt of Laurie's is magical isn't it? Glad you slept well. I'm glad sleep tight wishes sometimes work. :-)

And *huggles Bree* Aww, sun sickness. I swear that's what happened to me in Mexico (it was nothing to do with the copious amounts of booze oh no oh no). Feel better soon, please. You deserve to. Hope you had a good time anyway.
          Does that quilt work on itchy bumps?
          *hugs back*
          We are going to drink..um..eat.. yes eat... our way through Epcot today so it should be fun.
          Originally posted by starlover View Post
          ROFLMAO Nad...You're nuts :-P

*hugs Laurie*

*hugs Bree*

And I just have to say that I have the best roommate ever! :-P She is making me breakfast and got up for that at 7 am :-P (I make her midnight snacks before midterm...she me breakfast) :-P
          *hugs Jann* Can I borrow your roomie? No one ever cooks breakfast for me.
          *feels sorry for self*
          *gets over it*
          If you ever do... Take pictures! :-D
          *blinks*
          Well, have someone else take them. I mean, if you're keeled over it might not be so easy to take pics of yourself... ;-)

I have it all worked out in my head.
          Spoiler:
          The opening scene:

Will: Meh.
          Helen: Meh?
          Will: The sun isn't shining.
          Helen: That's a very clever observation, Will.
          Will: I'm gloomy.
          *Helen sighs and starts typing on her laptop and Will slouches on the sofa*
          Will: ...And hungry.
          *Helen hums ''Jeremiah was a bullfrog''*
          Will: ...I think the Big Guy hates me.
          Helen: I think there's only one way to cure you...
          *Will rolls from the sofa, gets up and she turns the screen so he can take a look*
          Will: On line encyclopedia? Secret government database? Martin Wood's personal diary?
          *Helen smiles, we see a wonderful Martin Directed Close Up*
          Helen: WooHoodStock.

*nods*
          Award winning episode, I tell you.

EDIT: I'm off! So don't worry. I'll stop now :-P
          But it's yoga. Surely she could manage being tied up like a pretzel whilst taking a picture of herself in that position. *nods*

See! See! You have to write a fan fic on that just for us WooHoo's and lurkers and guests and we know who you are people

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          <snip>
          Oh Bree. *hugs gently*
          I had that happen when I went to Myrtle Beach. I don't need sunblock, I said. Later that day . . . face is red and swollen, headaches and nausea. Learned my lesson . . . maybe.
          Oh yes! My face was quite red and swollen. When I looked at a picture that had been taken on one of the rides I did this I actually thought that maybe I had gained some weight back and then the itching started.
          I learned my lesson. It was no fun yesterday, which was the worst of it so today the sunblock is on all exposed areas. Not that there is much exposed unlike some nekkid WooHoo's I could mention.
          Aw, just got an email from Jamie's Mum. I get to pick him and his sister up from school next Tuesday so we can have a proper farewell :-) :-)

And she said..

Aaaawwww!!!!

*wipes away more tears*
          Oh Jumble! That is so wonderful that you will get a proper goodbye and what wonderful words of praise.

Okay WooHoo's I am off to Epcot for the day and night with High Tea at 2:00 so have a sparkling day WooHoo's.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            *huggles* I hope you feel better soon
            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            *huggles +1 for possible Freshers Flu*
            *huggles* TY I was feeling a bit better this morning (still feeling throwy uppy) and now I've been sneezing loads. Ugh. Can it be 7.15 so I can have more lemsip druggies?

Comment

Suuuure, you meant the hug ...
              Of course I did! This is the new, unguttery, treat-Martin-with-a-bit-more-respect Jumble you're seeing here

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Not sure what the ETA is because it has to cross an ocean but hopefully soon-ish
              *bounces* Can't wait to see what it is

Nad, this is begging for a fan fic. I order you to write it just for us....um please
              *nods*

Does that quilt work on itchy bumps?
              Nope! It's absolutely no use to you at all *huggles Quilt*

See! See! You have to write a fan fic on that just for us WooHoo's and lurkers and guests and we know who you are people
              *nods again*

Oh Jumble! That is so wonderful that you will get a proper goodbye and what wonderful words of praise.
              It is! And yes, she's a lovely lady and I will miss her as much as the kids

Okay WooHoo's I am off to Epcot for the day and night with High Tea at 2:00 so have a sparkling day WooHoo's.
              Have a good day *hugs Bree*

Comment

Just got back from the gym, where they did the dreaded weigh-and-measure

Considering I haven't done any exercise for two months, have drunk a lot of wine, and haven't really been careful about what I've been eating, it was somewhat of a surprise to find that I've lost weight and inches everywhere except on my waist (+ 1 inch ) *iz very happy*

And I still seem to have an excess of energy so the workout was really good

Comment

Just got back from the gym, where they did the dreaded weigh-and-measure

Considering I haven't done any exercise for two months, have drunk a lot of wine, and haven't really been careful about what I've been eating, it was somewhat of a surprise to find that I've lost weight and inches everywhere except on my waist (+ 1 inch ) *iz very happy*

And I still seem to have an excess of energy so the workout was really good
                  wuhoo! Go Jumble! I would do a happy dance for you, but I have to go throw some laundry in the machine. *runz off*
                  sigpic

Comment

wuhoo! Go Jumble! I would do a happy dance for you, but I have to go throw some laundry in the machine. *runz off*
                    Aha! You might just have put your finger on it there LJ! I have done a LOT of happy dancing since my last weigh-in, which was before I went to Vangroovy

Comment

Wow, lots and lots of huggles needed today and things...

MoB, 185 babies? That's seriously awesome! 185 little miracles that you've set on their way

I swear, I've got so soft about babies since becoming an auntie Heaven knows what I'd be like if I actually had one of my own

Jumble, *huggles* for feeling down and making mistakes and also for losing your 4 year old, although I'm glad you are getting to have a proper goodbye and I love what his mum said to you. MoB may set little miracles on their way, but you do every bit as awesome a job bringing so many up

Cags, *huggles* for mucking-about-ness and general feeling rubbish-ness Hope all goes/went well at the doctor's today

Bree, ouchies on the sunstroke (and careful gauze-wrapped huggles). It's so easy done, but you don't half feel stupid when you do it On my last day in Chicago last year I completely forgot sunscreen - I checked out of the hotel in the morning and so packed it in my case for the journey home, without actually thinking that then being out and about all day before leaving for the airport that I might need it I didn't get sick, but got nicely burned arms that throbbed something chronic all night on the plane Hope you're still having a fab holiday, sunstroke aside!

Laurie, glad you're feeling better!

LJ, *hugs* for icky tummy, and *hugs* for Lizzie too. Hope you both feel better soon!

This came from Twitter yesterday http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/513196184/dk-at-mw_1_skype_normal.jpg
                      A5: Neither! She hasn't the time. But I suspect she prowls the forums!

Wonder if she might be one of the guest on occasions?????
                      I expect she'd find it hilarious and would use it as ammunition to tease Martin something chronic

Haha, yes. I do see Helen lurking here.
                      ...Partly to study the weird creatures here. I bet we'll see that in Season 4... An ep called ''WooHoodStock'' with Helen becoming crazily obsessed with finding a rare Nekkid WooHoo because she needs a cure for Will's lingering fall depression. Just to find out that Nekkid WooHoos aren't that rare and that she already met some...
                      That seems like a downer for an episode ending, but oh oh... She has already sent Nikola Tesla to find the mystery WooHoo named ''Nad'' because no one has actually ever seen her. And now... Tesla is missing! Cue mid season cliffhanger to ''WooHoodStock Part II''. Dumdumdum...
                      Love it!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Wow, lots and lots of huggles needed today and things...

MoB, 185 babies? That's seriously awesome! 185 little miracles that you've set on their way

I swear, I've got so soft about babies since becoming an auntie Heaven knows what I'd be like if I actually had one of my own
                        Getting a little broody there Josiane? Babies have a habit of infecting everyone around them with that

Jumble, *huggles* for feeling down and making mistakes and also for losing your 4 year old, although I'm glad you are getting to have a proper goodbye and I love what his mum said to you. MoB may set little miracles on their way, but you do every bit as awesome a job bringing so many up
                        Aw thanks 65 and counting.............

I expect she'd find it hilarious and would use it as ammunition to tease Martin something chronic
                        No teasing Martin Bad enough if he knows what goes on here

Comment

Getting a little broody there Josiane? Babies have a habit of infecting everyone around them with that
                          Maybe a little Need to find a man first though

Aw thanks 65 and counting.............

No teasing Martin Bad enough if he knows what goes on here
                          Aw, I'm sure she doesn't. Just I kind of get the impression that they have that kind of relationship that she might if she did But then again, she is an honourary Woohoo and awesome, so probably she wouldn't
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Maybe a little Need to find a man first though
                            True. But you don't necessarily have to keep him

Aw, I'm sure she doesn't. Just I kind of get the impression that they have that kind of relationship that she might if she did But then again, she is an honourary Woohoo and awesome, so probably she wouldn't
                            Actually, you're right. Amanda and Martin do have that kind of friendship And thinking about it, he did think that my being teased about him was 'nice', so I guess, yes, she probably wood tease him if she'd ever lurked here. But actually, the inference was that it was Magnus that lurks on the forum

And thinking about it a bit more................and remembering the surprised expressions on the faces of some of the crew on the set tour, I think he may well have taken a certain amount of flak already. Sorry Martin *hugs*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 06 October 2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                              I'm so glad you guys put up with me!

Bree, I might actually listen to that fanfic order...

But we were in disguise, we weren't nekkid

Noooooooo! Don't put that back in my head!!! I've only just got rid of it

I really think you and Damian were separated at birth..........

Thanks for making me smile Nad. I'm in need of hugs and cheering up right now The downside to my job has just hit me pretty hard.

I've just heard that my 4-year-old that's been doing part-time school and should have been with me for another week is actually going full-time next week, so I won't see him . We haven't had our 'last day' party or had a proper goodbye

Every few years this happens. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm not and I hate it
                              *hugs*
                              Glad I could do... that.

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                              *huggles* TY I was feeling a bit better this morning (still feeling throwy uppy) and now I've been sneezing loads. Ugh. Can it be 7.15 so I can have more lemsip druggies?
                              *hugs*

Actually, you're right. Amanda and Martin do have that kind of friendship And thinking about it, he did think that my being teased about him was 'nice', so I guess, yes, she probably wood tease him if she'd ever lurked here. But actually, the inference was that it was Magnus that lurks on the forum
                              Must be cool. Imagine Amanda lurking and getting caught reading tool jokes... She could easily say that it's not her but Magnus reading...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Jumble for kid*
                                *hugs Cags for ouchies*

*hugs others too*

Mom wanted to skype with me today since I'm leaving for my fall break tomorrow and she found out about the hickey. She found it mostly funny when I told her how it happened and said something about "crazy english"(english girl who did it)

Now of to my history mid-term Helpy! I so hope that's gonna be okay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X