Comment

*tight huggles for Jumble and Cags*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Currently shaking head in despair

When will I ever learn?

When you find the answer to that, let me know, willya!

*huggles Wendy right back*

*refuses to wallow in misery anymore*

*gives self pity a good hard kick in the danglies*

Hmph, that's better. *nods*

Sorry, I am a bit emotional today. Not feeling well generally, completely exhausted for no reason other than my stupid womanly bits which are playing sillybuggers with me yet again (trying to predict when it's that time round here is like playing pin the tail on the donkey at the moment - pick any week of the month; you could be right. )Constantly freezing... then constantly hot... then constantly weepy... then constantly wanting to machete people's heads off for looking at me. Still, I get to go bend my GP's earlobes about it all tomorrow so wish me luck.

On that note, woodnight Woohoos. Wishing you all (especially Jumble coz you sound like you could do with them) many zzzs and extra pleasant dreams.

*huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

*is all caught up, AGAIN*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Aries – 1st - Self
          Taurus – 2nd – Material Possessions (Oma and Brad and Bree)
          Gemini – 3rd - Communication (Bekki and Devilish Me)
          Cancer – 4th – Home and Family (LJ)
          Leo - 5th - Pleasure (Jumble )
          Virgo – 6th - Health (Josi, Yessika and Jasmina)
          Libra – 7th - Relationships (Nad, Coopie, Joe and Val)
          Scorpio – 8th – Birth, Life, Death Cycle (Sarai)
          Sagittarius – 9th – Philosophy and Religion (Wendy, studying Philosophy & Cags)
          Capricorn – 10th - Career (Martin. Very apt and XFC)
          Aquarius- 11th – Friends and Society (Nik)
          Pisces – 12th - Subconscious

Birth, life and death?! Hmmm...
          I'm over in the Scorpio section too, don't quite get it though :\
          Think I'll hop along for an "early night" tonight - think I'm getting freshers flu uuuugh. (Had a sore through this morning and now I'm all sniffly. BRB while I feel like throwing up (but wont, not that bad) Stupid throat)

*mind hugs all*

Comment

Oh... have a Martinpic before I go:

*runz out*
            sigpic

Comment

*tumbles in*

*looks at cags's pic* peeow peeow peeeow *makes gun noises*

I love Martin! *snuggles hugs*

I love Woohoos *snuggles hugs*

...I love Doctor Who *steals and snuggle hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Love it!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *bounces through with huggles*
                *huggles*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                *stumbles in*

Long night last night. 3 babies and a busy labor room. *yawn* Hope all woohoos are having a lovely day.

Got an AT5 cocktail party ticket. Time to shell out the bucks. Again.
                Congrats!!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                FCOL, I'm only 14!

I should have known your mind would strait there.

Anyway, it was nothing like that, we were just talking, he was going to do a concert or something, and I had caught him before he went in, so we were talking, I don't remember most of it, but I asked what he thought I about meeting his number one fan (you) and he sort of reacted with "hearts in his eyes" and a wink. () then I had to get some pictures of us together to show you guys, and just a couple of him alone so I could make some sigs for Jumble (I don't know why though) and then I woke up.

And I think he gave me a hug at one point...
                *giggles* Interesting dream!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Wild Martin dreams and booze?
                *looks around*

Yup. Just another day...

*huggles Laurie, Jumble and Cags*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Hee. Okay.

You know, I just realized that it's 3 years ago yesterday that I sat for and passed my midwifery boards. SO hard to believe. I just plugged in the week's births and I have now brought 185 little munchkins into the world. Wow.
                Wow, that's amazing!!

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                *is all caught up, AGAIN*

I'm over in the Scorpio section too, don't quite get it though :\
                Think I'll hop along for an "early night" tonight - think I'm getting freshers flu uuuugh. (Had a sore through this morning and now I'm all sniffly. BRB while I feel like throwing up (but wont, not that bad) Stupid throat)

*mind hugs all*
                *huggles* I hope you feel better soon

My allergies have been acting up I hope they go away fast

*hugs Bekki*

*huggles Woohoos*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Cags I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

I need to sleep, too, but my mind is feeling a little too full for it. I'm gonna regret it though if I don't sleep at all.

So Woodnight woohoos
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy* G'night!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Night y'all. Sleep well
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

I am an idiot.
                        I have sunblock but forgot to use it seeing as how Florida isn't sunny or anything so I ended up with sun poisoning.
                        l went the whole nine yards and ended up with nausea, the dizzies a fever, an awful headache, and a very itchy, bumpy rash on my arms and face.
                        I am an idiot.
                        That is all.

*hugs*

ps Jumble be on the lookout.
                        Last edited by wine_buyer; 05 October 2010, 06:14 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot. :-/
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ouch....hate sunburns and what you have....real ouch. That's what happens when you live in the NE....you forget the sun comes out hot in October. Hope you feel better.

Jumble....as I predicted, she didn't answer the question. One - a lot of questions; two - if it wasn't good, would she want to say anything; three - we can sample it in February! It better be good....

AND I NOW FEEL ALMOST NORMAL.....WHAT EVER THAT IS???? BUT I HAVE SLEPT A LOT... I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN RID OF MY COUGH (as long as I'm not too active which makes me cough)!

Runs around and jumps up and down (gently) and enjoying feeling better. Quietly sneeks in and covers Jumble with the "QUILT". Hopes it makes you feel better.

*Waves* at the guests....no one else here....getting bored. Off to find something to entertain me!
                            Last edited by llp; 05 October 2010, 10:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *tumbles in*

*looks at cags's pic* peeow peeow peeeow *makes gun noises*

I love Martin! *snuggles hugs*

I love Woohoos *snuggles hugs*

...I love Doctor Who *steals and snuggle hugs*

I had a slightly......... different reaction

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hi WooHoo's

I am an idiot.
                              I have sunblock but forgot to use it seeing as how Florida isn't sunny or anything so I ended up with sun poisoning.
                              l went the whole nine yards and ended up with nausea, the dizzies a fever, an awful headache, and a very itchy, bumpy rash on my arms and face.
                              I am an idiot. http://forum.gateworld.images/gw_smilies/mad.gif
                              That is all.

*hugs*
                              Oh dear Bree, that definitely wasn't very clever I'd better not huggle you then?

ps Jumble be on the lookout.
                              Ooooooh!!!! How exciting!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Ouch....hate sunburns and what you have....real ouch. That's what happens when you live in the NE....you forget the sun comes out hot in October. Hope you feel better.

Jumble....as I predicted, she didn't answer the question. One - a lot of questions; two - if it wasn't good, would she want to say anything; three - we can sample it in February! It better be good....

AND I NOW FEEL ALMOST NORMAL.....WHAT EVER THAT IS???? BUT I HAVE SLEPT A LOT... I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN RID OF MY COUGH (as long as I'm not too active which makes me cough)!
                              Runs around and jumps up and down (gently) and enjoying feeling better. Quietly sneeks in and covers Jumble with the "QUILT". Hopes it makes you feel better.
                              Ah, is that why I slept so well? Thanks

*Waves* at the guests....no one else here....getting bored. Off to find something to entertain me!
                              Glad you're feeling more 'normal'

Busy day today.

Comment

*hugs Bree*

Busy day today -- driving lesson, studying, 8 hours at work till 10pm...
                                Well the first two have a smiley face.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X