The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello woodiehoos

I'm in a writing rehearsal for our musical...I ought not have escaped to the thread...but I did

mwa ha ha ha *kisses all the woohoos*

love love love
    sigpic

Comment

This came from Twitter yesterday
      Q5: (from HelenMagnus23) - Does Helen use Twitter or Facebook?
      A5: Neither! She hasn't the time. But I suspect she prowls the forums!

Wonder if she might be one of the guest on occasions?????
      sigpic

Comment

Going to bed..... sees that Jumble is off taking care of the kids.... glad it worked, but grabs the "QUILT" back so I can get a good nights sleep! Night all!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Hi WooHoo's

I am an idiot.
          I have sunblock but forgot to use it seeing as how Florida isn't sunny or anything so I ended up with sun poisoning.
          l went the whole nine yards and ended up with nausea, the dizzies a fever, an awful headache, and a very itchy, bumpy rash on my arms and face.
          I am an idiot.
          That is all.

*hugs*

ps Jumble be on the lookout.
          Aww!
          You're no idiot, you're just... You know... A little...
          Yeah, ok. *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
          AND I NOW FEEL ALMOST NORMAL.....WHAT EVER THAT IS???? BUT I HAVE SLEPT A LOT... I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN RID OF MY COUGH (as long as I'm not too active which makes me cough)!

Runs around and jumps up and down (gently) and enjoying feeling better. Quietly sneeks in and covers Jumble with the "QUILT". Hopes it makes you feel better.

*Waves* at the guests....no one else here....getting bored. Off to find something to entertain me!
          Yay for feeling better!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          hello woodiehoos

I'm in a writing rehearsal for our musical...I ought not have escaped to the thread...but I did

mwa ha ha ha *kisses all the woohoos*

love love love
          Bad, bad you.
          Awesome WooHoo, though.

This came from Twitter yesterday

Haha, yes. I do see Helen lurking here.
          ...Partly to study the weird creatures here. I bet we'll see that in Season 4... An ep called ''WooHoodStock'' with Helen becoming crazily obsessed with finding a rare Nekkid WooHoo because she needs a cure for Will's lingering fall depression. Just to find out that Nekkid WooHoos aren't that rare and that she already met some...
          That seems like a downer for an episode ending, but oh oh... She has already sent Nikola Tesla to find the mystery WooHoo named ''Nad'' because no one has actually ever seen her. And now... Tesla is missing! Cue mid season cliffhanger to ''WooHoodStock Part II''. Dumdumdum...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning Woohoos.

Absolutlely dizzy with exhaustion, but I am having some strong pre-yoga-coffee, so I don't keel over in the middle of triangle pose. Looking forward to cocktail hour tonight. Andi and I are going to a scotch bar after work.

Hi WooHoo's

I am an idiot.
            I have sunblock but forgot to use it seeing as how Florida isn't sunny or anything so I ended up with sun poisoning.
            l went the whole nine yards and ended up with nausea, the dizzies a fever, an awful headache, and a very itchy, bumpy rash on my arms and face.
            I am an idiot.
            That is all.

*hugs*

Oh noez. ((((hugs)))) Drink lots of water and pedialyte and SLEEP. Feel better.

1. Jumble....as I predicted, she didn't answer the question. One - a lot of questions; two - if it wasn't good, would she want to say anything; three - we can sample it in February! It better be good....

2. AND I NOW FEEL ALMOST NORMAL.....WHAT EVER THAT IS???? BUT I HAVE SLEPT A LOT... I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... AND I HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN RID OF MY COUGH (as long as I'm not too active which makes me cough)!
            1. It's kind of random which questions she answers. I only ask when I think 'ooh, this is a good one' but so far no go, lol. I figure if they still seem good in hindsight, they might be askable at AT5. We'll see.

2. YAY for feeling better! So glad.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Partly to study the weird creatures here. I bet we'll see that in Season 4... An ep called ''WooHoodStock'' with Helen becoming crazily obsessed with finding a rare Nekkid WooHoo because she needs a cure for Will's lingering fall depression. Just to find out that Nekkid WooHoos aren't that rare and that she already met some...
            That seems like a downer for an episode ending, but oh oh... She has already sent Nikola Tesla to find the mystery WooHoo named ''Nad'' because no one has actually ever seen her. And now... Tesla is missing! Cue mid season cliffhanger to ''WooHoodStock Part II''. Dumdumdum...

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*snort*

... some more.

Thanks. Coffee alll over the keyboard now. I howled with laughter reading that. Literally. Postie knocked on the door (to tell me I'd left my keys dangling in the lock again ) and I was still weeping with laughter. He probably thinks I've completely lost the plot now. He probably did anyway.

Jumble, that quilt of Laurie's is magical isn't it? Glad you slept well. I'm glad sleep tight wishes sometimes work.

Laurie, I am glad you're feeling better too... woohoo!

And *huggles Bree* Aww, sun sickness. I swear that's what happened to me in Mexico (it was nothing to do with the copious amounts of booze oh no oh no). Feel better soon, please. You deserve to. Hope you had a good time anyway.

*huggles Wendy for the late night* But oh have a great driving lesson. You are a busy bee right now.

*huggles +1 for possible Freshers Flu*

*huggles Yessika for allergies*

*huggles Bekki and twirls twirls twirls*
              sigpic

Comment

This came from Twitter yesterday http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/5...ype_normal.jpg

I never even thought of that!!!!

dun dun DUUUUUH
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ROFLMAO Nad...You're nuts

*hugs Laurie*

*hugs Bree*

And I just have to say that I have the best roommate ever! She is making me breakfast and got up for that at 7 am (I make her midnight snacks before midterm...she me breakfast)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Morning Woohoos.

Absolutlely dizzy with exhaustion, but I am having some strong pre-yoga-coffee, so I don't keel over in the middle of triangle pose. Looking forward to cocktail hour tonight. Andi and I are going to a scotch bar after work. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...mac_salute.gif
                    If you ever do... Take pictures!
                    *blinks*
                    Well, have someone else take them. I mean, if you're keeled over it might not be so easy to take pics of yourself...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*snort*

... some more.

Thanks. Coffee alll over the keyboard now. I howled with laughter reading that. Literally. Postie knocked on the door (to tell me I'd left my keys dangling in the lock again ) and I was still weeping with laughter. He probably thinks I've completely lost the plot now. He probably did anyway.
                    You're welcome!

I have it all worked out in my head.
                    The opening scene:

Will: Meh.
                    Helen: Meh?
                    Will: The sun isn't shining.
                    Helen: That's a very clever observation, Will.
                    Will: I'm gloomy.
                    *Helen sighs and starts typing on her laptop and Will slouches on the sofa*
                    Will: ...And hungry.
                    *Helen hums ''Jeremiah was a bullfrog''*
                    Will: ...I think the Big Guy hates me.
                    Helen: I think there's only one way to cure you...
                    *Will rolls from the sofa, gets up and she turns the screen so he can take a look*
                    Will: On line encyclopedia? Secret government database? Martin Wood's personal diary?
                    *Helen smiles, we see a wonderful Martin Directed Close Up*
                    Helen: WooHoodStock.

*nods*
                    Award winning episode, I tell you.

EDIT: I'm off! So don't worry. I'll stop now
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

If you ever do... Take pictures!
                      *blinks*
                      Well, have someone else take them. I mean, if you're keeled over it might not be so easy to take pics of yourself...

You're welcome!

The opening scene:

*Will rolls from the sofa, gets up and she turns the screen so he can take a look*
                      Will: On line encyclopedia? Secret government database? Martin Wood's personal diary?
                      *Helen smiles*

*nods*
                      I made it through Yoga intact, thank goodness, and now feel all awake and ready to tackle my day. Plus it's cool enough out to wear my new steamy boots that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Boot weather FTW!

These ones:
                      Spoiler:

And I think your scene is a winner!

At clinic today, teaching the student midwives.

Did I mention scotch after work?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs back for Cags* This busy bee just got her student disount card!

*dances*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

This came from Twitter yesterday http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/513196184/dk-at-mw_1_skype_normal.jpg

This Quilt-sharing is working out well isn't it? Good thing we're in different time zones, otherwise we might have been constantly fighting over it

But we were in disguise, we weren't nekkid

The opening scene:

*Helen smiles, we see a wonderful Martin Directed Close Up*

*nods*

EDIT: I'm off! So don't worry. I'll stop now
                          Noooooooo! Don't put that back in my head!!! I've only just got rid of it

I really think you and Damian were separated at birth..........

Thanks for making me smile Nad. I'm in need of hugs and cheering up right now The downside to my job has just hit me pretty hard.

I've just heard that my 4-year-old that's been doing part-time school and should have been with me for another week is actually going full-time next week, so I won't see him . We haven't had our 'last day' party or had a proper goodbye

Every few years this happens. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm not and I hate it

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Glad to hear it, hope you get a decent night's sleep tonight !

Josi - Happy 3 week birthday to baby James!!

We just found out today...my sister is having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Ooh, congrats! Boys are so much fun. I find them to be a lot easier than girls. Too much drama with them.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            But whatever it was, you didn't want to forget you were confused! Maybe you'll remember soon?

I dreamt about clowns, dancing, in pink tights. And also, everyone I knew, including some of you, were all escaping in a vehicle made of chairs.
                            At least the clowns had tights on . . . other than that, were they nekkid?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            O.M.G.!!! I've just switched channels and found myself watching House....... Cuddy/House, THAT scene

Funny how a few days' stubble can look sooooo sexy on some men but positively gross on others
                            Don't get me started on those two. I don't know if I can stomach this season if this is how it is going to be like.

*hugs for not sleeping*

I was googling him earlier, just checking for any pics that I didn't already have (because you know, you can never have enough Martinpics I've only got .......... um......... around 6,000 I think), and I found those. They're from Jeremiah
                            6000, you say. Um . . . not enough. I think you need more and don't forget to share.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            That would you.

What do think you're doing invading my dreams with your Martin fantasies?
                            Okay, that just does not sound right.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Yeah, I have a whole menu:

I made those menus myself.

Mind you, I have no actual booze left, since I got drunk out of house and home that night.
                            Don't forget that you were attacked by a killer cat trying to protect an "innocent" dog.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Hee. Okay.

You know, I just realized that it's 3 years ago yesterday that I sat for and passed my midwifery boards. SO hard to believe. I just plugged in the week's births and I have now brought 185 little munchkins into the world. Wow.
                            185?! Wow, that is a lot of catching babies.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *tumbles in*

*looks at cags's pic* peeow peeow peeeow *makes gun noises*

I love Martin! *snuggles hugs*

I love Woohoos *snuggles hugs*

...I love Doctor Who *steals and snuggle hugs*
                            Everytime I read one of your posts, it perks me up. Don't know what you are saying half the time, but it makes me feel better reading them.

Hi WooHoo's

I am an idiot.
                            I am an idiot.
                            That is all.

*hugs*

Oh Bree. *hugs gently*
                            I had that happen when I went to Myrtle Beach. I don't need sunblock, I said. Later that day . . . face is red and swollen, headaches and nausea. Learned my lesson . . . maybe.

Aww!
                            You're no idiot, you're just... You know... A little...
                            Yeah, ok. *hugs*

Yay for feeling better!

Bad, bad you.
                            Awesome WooHoo, though.

Now that would be an episode I would watch.

This Quilt-sharing is working out well isn't it? Good thing we're in different time zones, otherwise we might have been constantly fighting over it

But we were in disguise, we weren't nekkid

Noooooooo! Don't put that back in my head!!! I've only just got rid of it

I really think you and Damian were separated at birth..........

Thanks for making me smile Nad. I'm in need of hugs and cheering up right now The downside to my job has just hit me pretty hard.

I've just heard that my 4-year-old that's been doing part-time school and should have been with me for another week is actually going full-time next week, so I won't see him . We haven't had our 'last day' party or had a proper goodbye

Every few years this happens. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm not and I hate it
                            It is amazing how people come and go in our lives. *hugs*
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Aw, just got an email from Jamie's Mum. I get to pick him and his sister up from school next Tuesday so we can have a proper farewell

And she said..

And Jumble, I could not have wished for a more wonderful childminder, well more family friend, the kids adore you and a lot of how JJ is, is down to you!!!! He has really grown in confidence, a long way from that screaming child you had to peel off me a few years ago. Thank you for everything, not a day has gone by when I have had to worry or wonder how the children are when they have been with you. Safe and happy and lots of lovely adventures. I can't thank you enough.
                              Aaaawwww!!!!

*wipes away more tears*

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Ugh, my tummy does NOT feel good! And I think Lizzie has it too.

EDIT: Squeeee! Morning, Joe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X