Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Surprise me

The date on my file is April, but I can't think of what we did around then And none of the files in my PB have enough images in (well, except for Martin's of course, which has 611 ), or the right title I normally save the link to posts like that, but apparently I didn't

..... says the cute, cuddly, innocent one
    Ok. I'l go think.

S.H.I.P. Birthday, perhaps?

And yes.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ok. I'l go think.

S.H.I.P. Birthday, perhaps?

And yes.
      Yes! Found it! I'll repost, maybe it'll inspire you

Comment

Yes! Found it! I'll repost, maybe it'll inspire you
        Awesome.

And if inspiration doesn't strike, I'll just make Tesla art again.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Continued.........
          Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Oh no such thin as too old or too young... ok maybe draw the line if they're still in school or in a nursing home... My lovely hubby is 21 years older than me.
              LOL. Well, having met said brother now, as her friend, it would never ever have worked. But I did gain a wonderful friends, so there's that.

Awesome.

And if inspiration doesn't strike, I'll just make Tesla art again.
              Yes! Tesla art.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay jumble! I so love that.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Yes! Tesla art.
                TeeHee!
                Well, there's

Spoiler:

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 30 September 2010, 11:58 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks

But...... I remember saying something to Martin like you have to wonder about Damian's brain, as in where the heck does all that stuff come from? And if he sees that ^^^^ he's going to be wondering the same thing about me

And he'd get why I made PDL the bad guy

Actually, I'd forgotten how much fun it was Must have been on the broccoli that week

TeeHee!
                  Yes! Tesla art!!
                  Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

TeeHee!
                    Well, there's

Love it.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks!

Look what I found going back!

Tbh, if I had to choose between Tesla and Coopie, I'd probably, maybe, almost definitly go for Coopie

I really really really don't like Tesla
                      Don't you LOVE reading old posts?

sigpic

Comment

So twitter tells me I should be following @feministbirther. IRL name? Janet Fraiser
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Look what I found going back!

Don't you LOVE reading old posts?
                          I can't believe I said that? I LOVE Tesla!!!! When was that?

*checks* Ah, that was aaaaaages ago, well before I'd really go to know him

I mean, what's not to love?

Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            So twitter tells me I should be following @feministbirther. IRL name? Janet Fraiser
                            Follow!

I can't believe I said that? I LOVE Tesla!!!! When was that?
                            I know! I was so shocked to read that! It was over a year ago, March 18th, 2009

sigpic

Comment

Follow!
                              Isn't that spelt differently? Fraiser? Frasier?

I know! I was so shocked to read that! It was over a year ago, March 18th, 2009
                              Like I said ^^^^ long before I got to know him properly

Comment

Gosh, browsing channels I came across Dancing with the Stars......... Michael Bolton is looking goooooood!

Or it could just be the black t-shirt

Oooooh! Doesn't it pay to dig your heels in? Last week I had a gas bill for over £1,100 Obviously I knew it was wrong, and I had a pretty good idea what had happened, but when I called and explained what I thought had gone wrong I was told several times 'No. It's correct'. So obviously I insisted they check again, and again, and they found I was right! I've just got the new bill online - I'm nearly £300 in credit
                                Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X