• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I love that pic!

I hope that works out for you MoB, sounds good

And it's not just the docs that wood be happy to have the odd MW around

Comment

Good morning......

Thank you all for the welcome. I have been reading everything (yes, I've been one of the lurkers) but havne't been replying because I've been crazy busy with work last week, or should say stupid busy, and then I havne't been feeling well. Major hugs go out to all for good and bad news. I'm still trying to figure out who everyone is but I'm getting there. I had planned on coming back with some pressies for Jumble and Sarai but unfortunately I'm at work and Photobucket is blocked here so I'll have to do it when I get home.

I must get back to work now Big hugs again to all

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh how I love that pic!

I hope that works out for you MoB, sounds good

And it's not just the docs that wood be happy to have the odd MW around
        Thx! Lana has been trying to get me to come work with her for ages. She used to be an attending at my hospital and we became friends while working together. One day she came over and sat down next to me wanting to set me up with her brother. It turns out that I'm really too old for him, but we ended up having so much in common that we started hanging out, and she's now my closest friend. It would be fun to work with her again. As sad as I'd be to stop catching babies for a while, daytime hours for 9 months would be okay.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*falls in...temporarily*

Got school(or busy with school) till 9 pm tonight and then homework for tomorrow.

so just some huggles from me atm and a fly by since I'm too busy*hits school and shoots it*

I so need fall break to come SOON!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Morning WooHoo's

I was up very late last night and am a very tired WooHoo. My brother, who was supposed to join us in Disney on October 3 rd, was rushed to the hospital with severe pain.

Spoilered for hospital stuff.
            Spoiler:
            He had an obstruction in his small intestine. They did emergency surgery and had to remove part of his small intestine. They sent it to the lab to see what the obstruction actually is but o word yet.

I am keeping a positive attitude and am hopeful that it wasn't a tumor. He's already had cancer and survived and he does not need that hell again.

Anyway, he came out of surgery and is doing well but he and the others won't be joining us for Disney. The silver lining is that this happened at home and not in Florida. He works at the hospital where they did the surgery so the doctors and nurses give him special treatment. He has a very mild form of autism so the attention makes him happy.

Just heard the weather report and it's going to be another 90 degree day.

Hows the weather up north MoB? I miss my cool Autumn days. *sniffle*

*huggles all WooHoo's*

(sorry, no time to post individual replies )
            *hugs* I'm glad you can see the silver lining. I hope he gets better soon.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs through with huggles, especially for Bree and Bree's brother, Cags and Jumble*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *runs through with huggles, especially for Bree and Bree's brother, Cags and Jumble*
                Why thanks Josiane I get huggles even when I don't really need them? Cool!

Lookeeee...

Originally posted by kes View Post
                @peterwingfield

Ooooh! "Damian Kindler is now following you on Twitter".

Martin and Amanda say, "You're supposed to be writing. Get back to work!"

*waves to Jann and Alison* Still waiting patiently for those SE pics

Comment

Why thanks Josiane I get huggles even when I don't really need them? Cool!
                  Yep You may not need them but you sure deserve them

As do the Woohoos all

*squishy huggles*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yep You may not need them but you sure deserve them

As do the Woohoos all

*squishy huggles*
                    This is true

*huggles you*

Comment

Does anyone feel like giving me a PTB artwork challenge?
                      I want to make some artwork, but I have no inspiration... PTB wise
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Well we've got both Joe and Coopie due some birthday art soon

Feel like writing me a new fairy tale to play with?

Edit: And can anyone remember what event I did the 7 Dwarfs one for, because I'm darned if I can find it
                        Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Hm. Well I know exactly what that sounds like, but you're too young for that, surely?
                          I know, that's exactly the thought I was having, especially as my cycles have been all over the place lately. and I am rapidly careeneing toward 40 in a bit over a year's time so not so young as I look act.
                          But I do have PCOS and I've been lucky in that it hasn't bothered me too badly hormentally up until now so maybe my luck's just run out on that.

Unfortunately I'm not, and having just got back to sleeping all night without the nightmares, I've just spent two nights being kept awake by the worst temperature swings I've ever experienced I reckon my hot flushes could fuel the National Grid
                          Well since I'm mostly freezing, I'll come round for a snuggle and you can keep me warm...

...er... in a purely platonic sense, I mean.

And *huggles* for the flushes. (I'm definitely HRTing it when the time comes.)

But MoB is new here, and we have tended to say that we don't need to spoiler anything on this thread. Sanctuary spoilers are the exception that proves the rule I guess
                          But but... we don't have rules. Except, enjoy life. That's a rule, right?

I just heard Tony Curtis died : (

Aw, I know, sad.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *waves*

Just got a call from my BFF who also happens to be an OB/GYN. Apparently, they are having a meeting with ambulatory care administration today to bring more providers into their clinic. They (the docs) would be happy to have MWs or NPs, so there is a possibility I'll have some (per diem) income once my job ends. I'll be very relieved if this works out. Per diem works for me because it will give me the time get my creative on too. I'll have to be more frugal, but it will be totally do-able. *fingers crossed*

*crosses fingers for good stuff too*

I also adore that picture.

Originally posted by Nynaeve69 View Post
                          Good morning......

Thank you all for the welcome. I have been reading everything (yes, I've been one of the lurkers) but havne't been replying because I've been crazy busy with work last week, or should say stupid busy, and then I havne't been feeling well. Major hugs go out to all for good and bad news. I'm still trying to figure out who everyone is but I'm getting there. I had planned on coming back with some pressies for Jumble and Sarai but unfortunately I'm at work and Photobucket is blocked here so I'll have to do it when I get home.

I must get back to work now Big hugs again to all

Well hello there again. My name's Cags and I'm the sane one.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Thx! Lana has been trying to get me to come work with her for ages. She used to be an attending at my hospital and we became friends while working together. One day she came over and sat down next to me wanting to set me up with her brother. It turns out that I'm really too old for him, but we ended up having so much in common that we started hanging out, and she's now my closest friend. It would be fun to work with her again. As sad as I'd be to stop catching babies for a while, daytime hours for 9 months would be okay.
                          Oh no such thin as too old or too young... ok maybe draw the line if they're still in school or in a nursing home... My lovely hubby is 21 years older than me.

*huggles backatcha*

Well, not so much a challenge but something to inspire. This song, becuase it's got the Woohoohoo in it.

Perhaps you can come up with something using the lyrics from that?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I know, that's exactly the thought I was having, especially as my cycles have been all over the place lately. and I am rapidly careeneing toward 40 in a bit over a year's time so not so young as I look act.
                            But I do have PCOS and I've been lucky in that it hasn't bothered me too badly hormentally up until now so maybe my luck's just run out on that.
                            It has been known to start in early 30's, so it could be

Well since I'm mostly freezing, I'll come round for a snuggle and you can keep me warm...

...er... in a purely platonic sense, I mean.
                            You woodn't be the first WooHoo I've shared a bed with

And *huggles* for the flushes. (I'm definitely HRTing it when the time comes.)
                            HRT? Hmm. My experience has been that it just postpones the inevitable I was on it for years, and when I had to stop because of blood pressure issues, I got every yucky symptom going Hence my current flushiness

But but... we don't have rules. Except, enjoy life. That's a rule, right?
                            I think that's the only 'rule' that we ever stick to around here

Aw, I know, sad.
                            He was well into his 80's, and he did have a really fun life. But still, the death of a legend is always sad I loved him best in The Persuaders, although he was somewhat eclipsed by Roger Moore

*crosses fingers for good stuff too*

I also adore that picture.

Well hello there again. My name's Cags and I'm the sane one.
                            ROFL!

Oh no such thing as too old or too young... ok maybe draw the line if they're still in school or in a nursing home... My lovely hubby is 21 years older than me.
                            And Michael was 10 years younger than me Age is irrelevant!

Well, not so much a challenge but something to inspire. This song, becuase it's got the Woohoohoo in it.

Vid isn't working - 'embedding disabled'

Comment

Well we've got both Joe and Coopie due some birthday art soon

Feel like writing me a new fairy tale to play with?

Edit: And can anyone remember what event I did the 7 Dwarfs one for, because I'm darned if I can find it
                              Yeah, not helping. Coopie and Joe art never seems to come out right!
                              Not that it's their fault...

Fairy tale. Hm. Sure, had anything in mind?

And no... It wasn't The Birthday, I think... We didn't have WooHoodStock this year... Um...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Hm yeah, maybe.
                              I do have great visions of PTB artwork saying ''barenaked ladies'', though.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, not helping. Coopie and Joe art never seems to come out right!
                                Not that it's their fault...

Fairy tale. Hm. Sure, had anything in mind?
                                Surprise me

And no... It wasn't The Birthday, I think... We didn't have WooHoodStock this year... Um...
                                The date on my file is April, but I can't think of what we did around then And none of the files in my PB have enough images in (well, except for Martin's of course, which has 611 ), or the right title I normally save the link to posts like that, but apparently I didn't

Hm yeah, maybe.
                                I do have great visions of PTB artwork saying ''barenaked ladies'', though.
                                ..... says the cute, cuddly, innocent one

Comment

Working...
                                X