The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    My mom used castor oil for my bro, who was a week late. He was born in the car on the way to the hospital!
    Go mom!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Go mom!
      She was a rock star! The next baby (my older sis) she had at home. My dad delivered both my brother and my sister.
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Currently talking a break from homework

*huggles Woohoos and skips out*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          She was a rock star! The next baby (my older sis) she had at home. My dad delivered both my brother and my sister.
          She WAS! I hope to have my babies at home when I have them too. Or one. One would be fine for now.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          *runs in*

Currently talking a break from homework

*huggles Woohoos and skips out*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            She WAS! I hope to have my babies at home when I have them too. Or one. One would be fine for now.
            You go girl!
            Giving your child the ability to be able to say "I wan born at home" is a wonderful thing.
            Or maybe they'd just sport an "I was born at home" t-shirt.

...not that I would know what one of those looks like...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              You go girl!
              Giving your child the ability to be able to say "I wan born at home" is a wonderful thing.
              Or maybe they'd just sport an "I was born at home" t-shirt.

...not that I would know what one of those looks like...
              Provided all goes well with my pregnancies, that's the plan. I'm hoping to be living in Canada by then where home birth is more accepted than it is here. We all do what we can, and the biggest thing I have learned as a midwife is that there is no wrong way to have a baby. Supportive, safe care is the best thing for all mamas and babes.
              sigpic

Comment

G'night ((((Woohoos)))

Back to the baby factory in the morning. Vacation is over, alas.

xoxo
                sigpic

Comment

Goodnight MoB!!

*runs around*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hello Woohoos

*settles down with study*

*catches up on the thread*

*kisses everyone*
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Bekki*

I have just finished studying

*goes back to watching My Boys*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Yessika *huggles*

ahhh, just finished phase one of study session. Now to go to the shops to buy some bread and have a sandwich...

I haven't had a sandwich for an extraordinarily long time! I'm preparing for my coeliac's test...in other words, i have to eat lots of gluten for the next 6 weeks. I'm only 4 days in and i feel horrendous! Ickybah!!!! Silly bread...

/whinge
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves at Joe as I wander off to bed*
                          sigpic

Comment

I see Cags did a good impersonation of Nad for the Sekrit Challenge

Fooled everyone

Comment

YES! I was definitely fooled! You sly lady, Cags!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                YES! I was definitely fooled! You sly lady, Cags!
                                Yours didn't fool me though - you used the same font

Found some pics..

And soooo love these....

... because he's obviously having such a good time

Comment

Working...
                                X