No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy (earlyish) birthday And like Sarai said, you might get the best birthday present

*waves night night to everyone that went* This is one little Brit that's not (planning, anyway) going to bed yet

Comment

Woodnight everyone. Off to prepare for our 13 mile charity walk tomorrow, cross your fingers for us that the weather holds out, we could do with the vibes!

And because I won't be here...

Happy Birthday Josi

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *squishy huggles Josi* But you might get the best birthday present ever
        Here's hoping!
        *squishy huggles back*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        OMG Happy Birthday!!

Welcome to a better decade!
        Thanks
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Woodnight everyone. Off to prepare for our 13 mile charity walk tomorrow, cross your fingers for us that the weather holds out, we could do with the vibes!

Happy Birthday Josi

Thanks hun! And good luck with the walk tomorrow! Hope the weather is good for you and that you enjoy it
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

With all this talk of drinking maybe it's time I should mention that I don't drink

I don't mind the break between seasons as long as they are 20-episodes seasons *huggles DW fans*
            I don't like it when shows get moved around, especially if it's not properly advertise or the new spot sucks

I watch a lot of small shows so I don't think I have a sheep mentality but I may be a couch potato

If I ever go to Serbia, I will definetly invade you Dee

Congrats on booking the cottage Jumble!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *interrupts important discussion*

it's MOVING DAY!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My current roommate is suddenly nice now...she even proposed to help me move out! *snort*
            Awesome!! I hope you like the new place

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *dances in*
            *twirls*
            *huggles everyone*

Naomi starts school on Monday

*hugs the school's headteacher*

I don't know what strings he pulled, but suddenly, she's in

*runz to put child in question in bed*

Back later for a proper catch up!
            Woohood!!!

*huggles Bree for headaches*

Cags, I'm glad your potty training woes have ended!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIANE!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I iz moved in New roomie is now sitting next to me...and says hi!

...my other new roommate got such an heart attack when she saw me moving in she went home for the weekend...with the laundry Just kidding. (they love me )

Overall...I'm stepping here over passed out woohoos...I so dislike this time difference

And it's not Josi's birthday in here yet...so not saying it yet!
              sigpic

Comment

Yay Jann!!

Say hi to your roomies for me!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday Josi

13 MILES?? Go you. Andi and I are doing the 5K Teal Walk tomorrow. Good luck with yours!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Well, I'm sitting back after my little walk and drinking the glass of wine that was left for me by Wendy. Thank you....and you're here virtually Jumble so that counts.

Cags .... AT5 only uses blue jello.... not sure they allow other colors. But for private parties.... that's another story.

sigpic

Comment

And since Josi isn't here and when she returns:

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - J O S I
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Well, I'm sitting back after my little walk and drinking the glass of wine that was left for me by Wendy. Thank you....and you're here virtually Jumble so that counts.

Cags .... AT5 only uses blue jello.... not sure they allow other colors. But for private parties.... that's another story.

*waves*

I'm still here, barely. Jetlag is bad today. Trying to finish LJ-ing about my trip. *yawn* Andi gave me wine which isn't helping... what flavor is yours?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *waves*

I'm still here, barely. Jetlag is bad today. Trying to finish LJ-ing about my trip. *yawn* Andi gave me wine which isn't helping... what flavor is yours?
                          Sadly, mine is virtual wine only Don't have any in the house right now.

Time for you to get some sleep. Your jetlag sadly isn't virtual!

Okay, time for me to make some dinner....see you all later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Sadly, mine is virtual wine only Don't have any in the house right now.

Time for you to get some sleep. Your jetlag sadly isn't virtual!
                            That's for sure! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to make it from the couch to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth! I've got a cat snuggled all up next to me too.

G'Night!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Josi!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

that was possibly the longest catch up EVER!

*huggles Woohoos*

hooray Oma for Naomi starting in the school! Woohood!!!

and...

Happy birthday, JOSI!!!!

*twirls around*

It's a lovely day here in "for once not raining Ballarat" I went for an adventure through the bush and picked some flowers

*sings and dances away*

Oh! and I've started to write a new musical fro uni! It's about understudies who try and kill the lead actors in a musical Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the way you look at it) i've been cast as the romantic partner to the guy I like (who has a new gf)..awkward for me...a little...

*kisses everyone*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X