The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around nekkid*

*is sad about the Bday list* I'm not underneath Brad anymore*sob* Someone got in between us!

*hugs everyone just cos*
    sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread clothed (at work you know )*

Busy, busy busy today.

*throws huggles everywhere*
      sigpic

Comment

Runs in, reads all the prior notes, and reads and reads and......

*Waves* at everyone.... .....got to get dressed, I need to be somewhere in an hour....no time to chat. Oh...don't worry about my bday. The next one is no big deal.

Bye! Talk with you all later.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Um, yeah? *looks overhead*

That's the best compliment! Aww, indeed. LOVE that age so much. *hears a tick-tock* *runs*
          Isn't it though? Made me go all warm and gooey

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
          Aww Jumble, that's so sweet (and brightened me up a little hee) Also I love the name ***** I don't like my name, at all - hence why I'm Kerry (I've had years of awful mispronunciations, every name that you can think of and things that are FAR from it and I've been told that it makes you think of someone in pigtails with ribbons..... NO THANK YOU!!)
          Well you can have it Sooo.... what's your real name then, hmm?

On other random stuff: I didn't do my car today, went to view a flat with my mum (that we love) but am doing the car tomorrow (Dragging my mum with me so hopefully it should go better, though she doesn't know car stuff either!)
          Flat for you? Good idea taking Mum with you

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*
          *hugs Dee for the movie*
          *hugs MoB for being home*

Um...
          *hugs everyone again, just to be sure*

Birthday list... I'm still paired with Coopie. We will never part! Non romantic relationships are awesome too, you know...
          As if we'd ever try to prise you away from him

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *runs around nekkid*

*is sad about the Bday list* I'm not underneath Brad anymore*sob* Someone got in between us!

*hugs everyone just cos*
          Aw, I didn't notice *hugs Jann*

*waves to Bree and Laurie*

Comment

*sob* Still sad about losing Brad...but I'll live

I want weekend to start...so far away...*le sigh*

Today is way too busy...I don't have enough time!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Well you can have it Sooo.... what's your real name then, hmm?
              I may think you're awesome & lovely and adore being a WooHoo but you aint getting that

Comment

Why am I not surprised that you popped up just then?

How are you doing? Feeling better?
                Yeah a bit thank you . Had a couple of crazy days at work which hasn't helped much but will bend your ear about that another time . And I'll be back in earnest soon, promise .

Still lurking though! And still working my way through Atlantis, on S4 now . Spent a lot of S3 in tears but it was still awesome .

*huggles Woohoos* Missing you all lots

*crosses everything for Josi's sister!*

Comment

I may think you're awesome & lovely and adore being a WooHoo but you aint getting that
                  We shall see....... a week in the cottage with all of us and several cases of wine, not to mention Nad's famous broccoli torture........ you'll tell

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Yeah a bit thank you . Had a couple of crazy days at work which hasn't helped much but will bend your ear about that another time . And I'll be back in earnest soon, promise .

Still lurking though! And still working my way through Atlantis, on S4 now . Spent a lot of S3 in tears but it was still awesome .

*huggles Woohoos* Missing you all lots

*crosses everything for Josi's sister!*
                  Aw, *hugs for crazy days*

Glad you're enjoying SGA, one way or another

If you feel like posting back the disc with The Hive on it, feel free. I'm suffering withdrawal for the commentary

No, on second thought, don't! I'll be strong! I need to build up some kind of immunity...............

Comment

We shall see....... a week in the cottage with all of us and several cases of wine, not to mention Nad's famous broccoli torture........ you'll tell

If you feel like posting back the disc with The Hive on it, feel free. I'm suffering withdrawal for the commentary

No, on second thought, don't! I'll be strong! I need to build up some kind of immunity...............
                    1. Several cases?
                    3. Head is killing me today. It's making it hard to concentrate on work and I have a ton of that today.
                    Long weekends are a double edged sword.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      What? You think I can't? Wood that be a challenge, by any chance?
                      3. Head is killing me today. It's making it hard to concentrate on work and I have a ton of that today.
                      Long weekends are a double edged sword.
                      *hugs*

Comment

What? You think I can't? Wood that be a challenge, by any chance?
                        *hugs*
                        Only if you are prepared to lose!

Thanks for hugs.

EDIT: Or did you mean the several cases of wine was a challenge? If that is the case I will be more than happy to join you.

BTW- Do you happen to know how many bottles of wine an person, who is visiting, can legally bring into England from the US?

EDIT 2: Was just informed that Jacob's Creek will no longer be making the Shiraz Reserve. If that it true it's very sad indeed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          BTW- Do you happen to know how many bottles of wine an person, who is visiting, can legally bring into England from the US?
                          ...from a website:
                          "you are only allowed to bring home a single liter of alcoholic beverage."(which is in here from a european tourist going back to europe but it's still the same)
                          Plus if you take it with you of course not in your handlugage. You're only allowed to bring 100 ml there and I don't think you want to spend that on alcohol.

*is waiting for next class at 5 pm*
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL your plan has already failed. I don't like wine

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ...from a website:
                              "you are only allowed to bring home a single liter of alcoholic beverage."(which is in here from a european tourist going back to europe but it's still the same)
                              Plus if you take it with you of course not in your handlugage. You're only allowed to bring 100 ml there and I don't think you want to spend that on alcohol.

*is waiting for next class at 5 pm*

LOL your plan has already failed. I don't like wine
                              sigpic

Comment

Isn't it though? Made me go all warm and gooey
                                Best feeling in the world: A hot & sweaty 3-6 year-old sprawling out on your lap and passing out.

Bought new running shoes today. Now to get back to running in the a.m.

I missed this place. *huggles woohoos*
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X