Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You just better hope she's still too busy to catch up on the thread

    I should go to bed, early start and very busy day tomorrow....

    WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

    Edit: Oh look! Mention bed and the quilt sig turns up..........
    Night Jumble....sleep tight *hugs*

    Night Wendy.... *hugs*
    sigpic

    Comment


      I love kinetic typography and can't believe that I never checked out if there's any stargate typography... but I did now. It's for SGA, but still.. here's the link if someone wants to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2cdrMycZc

      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yes it is

      OMG! You've got between Sarai and Dan!!! Run, Wendy, run while you can!!!!



      Yes........ you'd think being born on that day she'd be sweet and lovely woodn't you?

      Huh!


      She let you have THE t-shirt. That's all I'm gonna say on the sweet part *giggles*

      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Trust me, I had nothing to do with it.....I just popped out when my mother pushed too hard!
      If you weren't in any rush to come out, I'm sure she could've waited

      Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      That's happened to me before... At least, that's what I remember from the last birthday list.

      *hides under the bus* If I remember correctly, this part gets messy.
      *huggles Wendy, lets go, grabs popcorn, and gets the first row seat*

      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You just better hope she's still too busy to catch up on the thread

        I should go to bed, early start and very busy day tomorrow....

        WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

        Edit: Oh look! Mention bed and the quilt sig turns up..........
        Lmao... the sig that came up in my window: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HANDS.

        Woooohooood Night Jumble
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

        Comment


          They're getting ready for bed and I haven't even thought about dinner yet!
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

            She let you have THE t-shirt. That's all I'm gonna say on the sweet part *giggles*
            Yeh! You tell her. Walks away pouting........



            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            If you weren't in any rush to come out, I'm sure she could've waited
            Not really....with my older brother she went an extra 3 1/2 weeks (she actually knew the weekend he was conceived) so when it was my turn she wasn't about to put up with any extra time. The doctor said that was the day and she told my father and Grandparents that she was ready to go to the hospital now. Then she went into labor.....I was born that morning around 10 am (never did like getting up early)!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Awesome news Dee! Woohoo"

              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Indeed it is! And they're my kind of children - all cuddly and happy-go-lucky - eat everything I offer them and don't think it odd that I sit on the floor with them all day Did I tell you I LOVE MY JOB?

              We all start off that way, but we learn
              And you make it sound so appealing when you put it like that.

              Woodnight Jumble and Wendy!


              Laurie, oh you'll still be in England for your birthday! That's sorted it then; we're having dinner at Anderson's that night. Aren't we? Jumble? Anyone?

              +1 you could try getting a Haynes manual for your car. They have most of the part numbers and the how to do stuff so it'd make things easier when you're trying to buy parts. Haynes manuals aren't expensive in the long run.


              Ok, I too and off to bed. woodnight Woohoos!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by llp View Post
                They're getting ready for bed and I haven't even thought about dinner yet!
                Lol, that must be weird for you, it's weird for me at least. Just a while ago I read yessika's post about getting to class and was like: AT ONE AM?????? Then I remembered, different time zones

                Originally posted by llp View Post
                Yeh! You tell her. Walks away pouting........





                Not really....with my older brother she went an extra 3 1/2 weeks (she actually knew the weekend he was conceived) so when it was my turn she wasn't about to put up with any extra time. The doctor said that was the day and she told my father and Grandparents that she was ready to go to the hospital now. Then she went into labor.....I was born that morning around 10 am (never did like getting up early)!
                So your mom picked out the day! That's even more sweet now. And I dare you to find someone who likes getting up early!!!!!

                You know how some people can tell if your name was picked out for you before you were born and if you got it after you were born? At least there are some ppl here who can tell that here. I wonder what does picking a date for your child to be born on does to the personality. I mean, I know some women who've gotten a C-section (sp????) because they didn't want to wait for natural labor, or we the possibility of induced labor, and other stuff? I'm starting to ramble, even more so then usual... and this is why I lurk!!!!!

                I'm gonna go to bed too! I think it's time.

                'Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Awesome news Dee! Woohoo"



                  And you make it sound so appealing when you put it like that.

                  Woodnight Jumble and Wendy!


                  Laurie, oh you'll still be in England for your birthday! That's sorted it then; we're having dinner at Anderson's that night. Aren't we? Jumble? Anyone?

                  +1 you could try getting a Haynes manual for your car. They have most of the part numbers and the how to do stuff so it'd make things easier when you're trying to buy parts. Haynes manuals aren't expensive in the long run.


                  Ok, I too and off to bed. woodnight Woohoos!
                  I can't I'm leaving that day... but I'll be around in the morning to congratulate llp and hugg you ALL!

                  Sweet dreams Cags
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                  Comment


                    Well, I have "work" to do. I have to get back to my writing.....see you all later (or tomorrow)!
                    Bye *waves to anyone still around*
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *puts swollen feet up on threadcouch*

                      *waves to friends*

                      Back from Paris. Glad to be home. Who know that being in Paris was exactly like being in NYC, except with more charming architecture? And that French-speaking thing.

                      *yawns*

                      Gonna have to see what I've missed
                      sigpic

                      come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        *sneaks in*

                        I'm here, just quiet



                        January 19th - The Martin
                        February 14th - Laurie
                        March 9th - Fainne
                        March 11th - Achaja
                        April 1 - MoB
                        May 2nd - Brad
                        May 3rd - Kliggins
                        May 11th - Jann
                        May 19th - Oma
                        June 5th - Bekki
                        June 21th - Devilish Me
                        June 25th- Amanda (Regularamanda)
                        June 29 – Luvnjack
                        July 21st - Kirdy
                        August 10th - Jumble
                        August 18- Rac80 (aka Rache)
                        August 27th - Helen Magnum
                        August 28th - The Amanda (honourary WooHoo)
                        September 11th - Josiane
                        September 13th – Jasmina
                        September 20th - Yessika
                        September 21st - Samcarterrules
                        October 7th - Nad
                        October 14th - Coopie
                        October 16th - The Joe
                        October 30th- Kerry +1
                        November 1st - Sarai
                        November 30th - Wendy
                        December 23rd - The Dan


                        Confused, then I realised my birthday is probably on the SHIP list...?
                        Popped myself in there too. Caught up the last 10 pages. Gonna try to tackle the rest since I'm trying to stay awake a little longer. I do plan on mastering the jet lag. And my feet are almost back to normal size.
                        sigpic

                        come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          She let you have THE t-shirt. That's all I'm gonna say on the sweet part *giggles*
                          Indeed she did, and I will be forever grateful for that


                          Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Yeh! You tell her. Walks away pouting........
                          Aw, you know I was only joking *huggles*



                          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Awesome news Dee! Woohoo"



                          And you make it sound so appealing when you put it like that.
                          And you're telling me you don't think it is? As if

                          Woodnight Jumble and Wendy!


                          Laurie, oh you'll still be in England for your birthday! That's sorted it then; we're having dinner at Anderson's that night. Aren't we? Jumble? Anyone?
                          A lot of people didn't want to do it then because of it being Valentine's Day, so it's likely to be on Wednesday 9th. Not that we can't have a special dinner on the 14th as well

                          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

                          You know how some people can tell if your name was picked out for you before you were born and if you got it after you were born? At least there are some ppl here who can tell that here. I wonder what does picking a date for your child to be born on does to the personality. I mean, I know some women who've gotten a C-section (sp????) because they didn't want to wait for natural labor, or we the possibility of induced labor, and other stuff? I'm starting to ramble, even more so then usual... and this is why I lurk!!!!!

                          I'm gonna go to bed too! I think it's time.

                          'Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My name was chosen because I was due in July and when I arrived in August they decided against changing it to Augustine

                          Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Popped myself in there too. Caught up the last 10 pages. Gonna try to tackle the rest since I'm trying to stay awake a little longer. I do plan on mastering the jet lag. And my feet are almost back to normal size.
                          Glad to see you back safe and sound

                          April 1st??? Now I wonder what that says about you??
                          Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2010, 12:37 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Lol, that must be weird for you, it's weird for me at least. Just a while ago I read yessika's post about getting to class and was like: AT ONE AM?????? Then I remembered, different time zones
                            It was a 6 pm class so we are have 5 to 6 hours of difference, yeesh that's a lot!

                            So your mom picked out the day! That's even more sweet now. And I dare you to find someone who likes getting up early!!!!!

                            You know how some people can tell if your name was picked out for you before you were born and if you got it after you were born? At least there are some ppl here who can tell that here. I wonder what does picking a date for your child to be born on does to the personality. I mean, I know some women who've gotten a C-section (sp????) because they didn't want to wait for natural labor, or we the possibility of induced labor, and other stuff? I'm starting to ramble, even more so then usual... and this is why I lurk!!!!!

                            I'm gonna go to bed too! I think it's time.

                            'Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            You should lurk less because you actually have things to say

                            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Popped myself in there too. Caught up the last 10 pages. Gonna try to tackle the rest since I'm trying to stay awake a little longer. I do plan on mastering the jet lag. And my feet are almost back to normal size.
                            Hey!! *huggles*
                            How was the trip??
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post

                              April 1st??? Now I wonder what that says about you??
                              Oh, volumes. It starts with the story of my birth, alas. Trouble maker from the get-go. Mom had her last day of work March 31, expecting an entire 4 weeks of leave before I was born. Guess who broke her water the next morning?

                              Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              How was the trip??
                              The trip was great, if exhausting. Paris is a lot like NYC. Really stimulating and interesting, but not the least bit relaxing. Andi and I were both so ready to come home. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

                              (((((((((((((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))))))))))))))

                              So glad to be back. And to be reconnected to the interwebz again.
                              sigpic

                              come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Oh, volumes. It starts with the story of my birth, alas. Trouble maker from the get-go. Mom had her last day of work March 31, expecting an entire 4 weeks of leave before I was born. Guess who broke her water the next morning?



                                The trip was great, if exhausting. Paris is a lot like NYC. Really stimulating and interesting, but not the least bit relaxing. Andi and I were both so ready to come home. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

                                (((((((((((((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))))))))))))))

                                So glad to be back. And to be reconnected to the interwebz again.
                                Cool!!

                                I'm glad you are back! *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X