The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Thanks for the hugs everyone. Jumble, how sweet, you put me in your diary. Thanks. I'm getting a little anxious now that the hospital has called to set everything up. I won't be able to move my leg for awhile and that is going to bother me. Oh and the pain too. Tonight is the last game of the season. Hopefully I don't go out with a pop (of the knee).

Bree, I was wondering why you were so quiet on FB.

I haven't been posting a lot on GW, so I don't know about Amanda, but I do talk to her every now and then on FB.

Nice to see a lot of new Woohoos. And since I haven't done this in awhile, let's let everything hang out. *takes off clothes and runs around nekkid, bounces on couch and Woohoos, stumbles but keeps on going*
    Should you be playing softball and bouncing on the couch like that?? You take care of yourself young lady

I know it's worrying to have to have surgery, but it'll be so much better once you've had it and recovered, and you'll be winning those games again in no time *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Should you be playing softball and bouncing on the couch like that?? You take care of yourself young lady
      My husband says the same thing. I am wearing a brace that prevents anything from moving sideways with a patella protector, so that helps. The leg is getting stronger, but the knee is unstable and the patella keeps slipping out of its groove thanks to that ligament that is torn. I know my limits, so I am playing first base. I so miss the outfield.

I know it's worrying to have to have surgery, but it'll be so much better once you've had it and recovered, and you'll be winning those games again in no time *hugs*
      That's the spirit and one that I do share. My knee will be a lot better for next season.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Of Jack, for me.
        For me too

Congrats on 20000 posts Jumble!!!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Ahhh yes, Nad WooHoo traps required.

Just got back from my driving lesson (about to go to work) and I did my first reverse around a corner... My instructor was so impressed that it made me happy. He said it was perfect and he would willing prove it with a spirit level!

Teehee
        Woohoo!! That's awesome!

*huggles Bree for the migraine* I hope it goes away fast *huggles again*

*crosses fingers for Nik's surgery* I hope it all goes well
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

My husband says the same thing. I am wearing a brace that prevents anything from moving sideways with a patella protector, so that helps. The leg is getting stronger, but the knee is unstable and the patella keeps slipping out of its groove thanks to that ligament that is torn. I know my limits, so I am playing first base. I so miss the outfield.

That's the spirit and one that I do share. My knee will be a lot better for next season.
          It will be if you allow yourself time to recover properly I know there's nothing worse than being forced into immobility (I HATE it!!), but the more you take care of it now the less likely you are to have problems with it in the future

*takes off Mom hat*

I sent a message to Amanda just to check that she's ok

Comment

Oh my goodness, while talking to Jumble I forgot to congratulate her.

Congrats on reaching 20,000 posts. And 10,000 are in here? Wow. You must have a thing for this guy . . . what's his name again? Oh yeah, Martin Wood.

Thanks yessika. Are you crossing them Jonas style?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness, while talking to Jumble I forgot to congratulate her.

Congrats on reaching 20,000 posts. And 10,000 are in here? Wow. You must have a thing for this guy . . . what's his name again? Oh yeah, Martin Wood.

Thanks yessika. Are you crossing them Jonas style?

10,323 to be precise! Yep, I guess you could say that's a thing

Thanks for all the congrats! *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

*runs back in with hugpic*

Well come on, we can't have too much favouratism

Comment

It will be if you allow yourself time to recover properly I know there's nothing worse than being forced into immobility (I HATE it!!), but the more you take care of it now the less likely you are to have problems with it in the future

*takes off Mom hat*

I sent a message to Amanda just to check that she's ok
                  We talk everyday, she's OK...ish. I got her into Farscape recently and she got even more lj comms to look after.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, stupid question, but who is the guy in that pic with you Jumble? I know he is from Sanctuary since that is from your set tour. I know, I've only seen one episode of it, so am ignorant of all things Sanctuary. Please forgive me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      We talk everyday, she's OK...ish. I got her into Farscape recently and she got even more lj comms to look after.
                      Oh that's good to hear that she's just busy But tell to drop by occasionally

Okay, stupid question, but who is the guy in that pic with you Jumble? I know he is from Sanctuary since that is from your set tour. I know, I've only seen one episode of it, so am ignorant of all things Sanctuary. Please forgive me.
                      That's Lee Wilson. He runs Anthem, the company responsible for all the VisFX on Sanctuary

Nice guy, very surprised that the fans wanted to meet him and ask him stuff! Even more surprised that we wanted pics with him and his signature on our chair backs

And he has the deepest, sexiest voice ever!!

Sorry Martin, but does

Comment

*runs back in with hugpic*

Well come on, we can't have too much favouratism

Lee!!!! The guy is a hero! Seriously!

I will. I'll even toss in a poke in the eye to go with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's Lee Wilson. He runs Anthem, the company responsible for all the VisFX on Sanctuary

Nice guy, very surprised that the fans wanted to meet him and ask him stuff! Even more surprised that we wanted pics with him and his signature on our chair backs

And he has the deepest, sexiest voice ever!!

Sorry Martin, but does
                          Thanks, now I know. And visual effects are very important, especially with Sanctuary, so he shouldn't sell himself short. I thought about studying that in college, but in Michigan what for?
                          sigpic

Comment

Lee!!!! The guy is a hero! Seriously!
                            He absolutely is! I told him Sanctuary wood be nowhere without him, and that when they plan SE2 he should make sure he gets put on the photo and auto op list! He got a standing ovation at the beginning and end of his Q&A session, deservedly so. But he thought there woodn't be anyone there

I will. I'll even toss in a poke in the eye to go with it.
                            Aw, poor Amanda How will she manage to make all those icons with only one eye?

Comment

He absolutely is! I told him Sanctuary wood be nowhere without him, and that when they plan SE2 he should make sure he gets put on the photo and auto op list! He got a standing ovation at the beginning and end of his Q&A session, deservedly so. But he thought there woodn't be anyone there
                              He really should! They make amazing stuff in such short time and with low budget. It's not just effects, it's a work of art.

Aw, poor Amanda How will she manage to make all those icons with only one eye?
                              I'm sure she'll figure it out. She's used to it by now!
                              sigpic

Comment

He really should! They make amazing stuff in such short time and with low budget. It's not just effects, it's a work of art.

After his Q&A, he agreed to sign some autos, and in no time he had a queue a mile long

I'm sure she'll figure it out. She's used to it by now!
                                You're just afraid of the competition

I really wanted to do the Artwork challenge this week. Hopefully I'll find some time on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X