No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble! Well done! And so gracious of Martin...
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Afternoon WooHoo's

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm not asleep yet Bekki, although I know I should be.........

*falls over exhausted*

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Eee .... I just browsed this thread, cause I knew there would be posts here about the con and settour. And yay ... so awesome to read all this and see the pictures!! Thank you all for sharing and I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time!!! It sounds amazing

And yay for lots of people now wanting to go to AT5!! See you all there!!
      Lies, Congratulations on your baby girl Milou!
      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Con Report Part 2

Off out

And here are all the photos. Not modified any yet so you'll have to wait for those
      Thank you Sarai!
      "So" I hear you asking, "which pic did you get Martin to sign in the end?"

Well it was really hard to choose but in the end I got him to sign this one...

Jumble, glad to see you were finally able to make up your mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Jumble! Well done! And so gracious of Martin...
        It was! I told him I didn't expect him to sign everything I'd brought, but he just took the file and proceeded to write little messages on them all

*huggles him tight*

Aaaaaand I actually know what that really feels like

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Afternoon WooHoo's

Yep, that says it all

Lies, Congratulations on your baby girl Milou!

Thank you Sarai!

Jumble, glad to see you were finally able to make up your mind.
        Yeah...... but what you have to realise is that there are around 5,000 other pics that he didn't sign

SaraiSaraiSarai!!!! Gorgeous pics! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Now I feel really guilty, because my camera was useless so I got to watch them all while you were clicking away all the time

Edit: Ohohoh!!! The black t-shirt in those pics is the one I have

Comment

Woohoo! Dee's going to AT5!

I'm gonna get to meet Dee.... *happy dances*

Oh I am so frustrated. Anyone (UKers) here been watching the new BBC Sherlock Holmes? I'm completely gripped by it. And it's just ended, last part and it was a cliffhanger. I literally screamed at the telly. I've never been into Sherlock Holmes but it's good stuff.
          *feels happier paying my license fee*

Come on Charles... hurry up and get home... I want to ask tell you I'm going to AT5... *taps foot impatiently.*
          sigpic

Comment

That's right Cags, you tell him!!! And make it quick so they don't sell all the tickets

Comment

*waltzes through* Welcome home, dear Jumble and Sarai!

*trips over table* Who put that there? Someone must have rearranged the furniture while I was away. Well...as long as my Joe pics are still safely in my room... *shifty eyes*
              sigpic

Comment

*runz iiin*

I'm registered!!!!

Btw, this going to AT created some interesting situations, from my mom trying to understand what is a forum or a convention to my brother who wants to come too and actually knows who Amanda Tapping is. I guess I finally managed to brainwash someone with Stargate!
                Great about going to AT5 and brainwashing your brother!!!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Oh I am so frustrated. Anyone (UKers) here been watching the new BBC Sherlock Holmes? I'm completely gripped by it. And it's just ended, last part and it was a cliffhanger. I literally screamed at the telly. I've never been into Sherlock Holmes but it's good stuff.

Come on Charles... hurry up and get home... I want to ask tell you I'm going to AT5... *taps foot impatiently.*
                I want to check out this Sherlock Holmes, I wonder if it's on BBC America *goes to find out*

I hope you get to go to AT5!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I get to meeeeet all of you!!! And Amanda... which is just a bonus

And here's something for LJ

sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*grabs Joe...smooooches*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *waltzes through* Welcome home, dear Jumble and Sarai!

*trips over table* Who put that there? Someone must have rearranged the furniture while I was away. Well...as long as my Joe pics are still safely in my room... *shifty eyes*
                      Oh I'm so sorry LJ I put that table there to display all my Martinpics...........

*huggles* So good to see you back here

Comment

And lookee what LameMoose just sent me......

*Squeeeeeeees loudly and bounces on the couch*
                        *squees and bounces too* That's an awesome pic!!!

Aaaaaaaand I have two very happy grandsons who seriously squeed and bounced when I gave them the cards that everyone at Sanctuary signed for them

Then ensued an argument because Amanda drew a happy face on Lee's card and not on Joel's, thereby proving that she likes him more.............

I had to remind them that she didn't actually know either of them so therefore couldn't judge
                        I was wondering what their reaction was going to be Awesome treat for them! What did they say when you showed them all the pics of you with Martin and Amanda?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *squees and bounces* I'm soooo excited for AT5 !!!

*attempts to wait patiently for Cags*
                        Me toooo!!!!! *is impatient*

*runz iiin*

I'm registered!!!!
                        *squees and bounces more* Yay! So glad you're registered

It was! I told him I didn't expect him to sign everything I'd brought, but he just took the file and proceeded to write little messages on them all

*huggles him tight*

Aaaaaand I actually know what that really feels like

Edit: Ohohoh!!! The black t-shirt in those pics is the one I have
                        I thought that when I saw those pics - I instantly thought OMG I have sniffedtouched that very shirt

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Oh me too! I screamed as well, so not fair It's been absolutely fantastic though, and looks so pretty as well, the cinematography is just gorgeous I have a load of screencaps sitting in a folder on my desktop just waiting to be iconed

Yes hurry up Charles! I want to get it booked before the end of the day!

*is still impatient*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in*
                          I'm booking I'm booking! We have a go!!!!
                          *runs out*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

They looked like this -

I could just see what they were thinking........"OMG! Martin's kissing my Nan!!!!!"

And you can stop with the "sniffed" I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that you sniffed Martin's shirt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *runs back in*
                              I'm booking I'm booking! We have a go!!!!
                              *runs out*
                              WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

*huggles Charles*

What?

Comment

*sneaks in a quick peck on Joe's cheek before LJ shoves me out the way.*

That's right Cags, you tell him!!! And make it quick so they don't sell all the tickets

He's home... gah what a pushover!

You know I love my husband. This is the man who came to see X Files at the cinema with me four times... the man I dragged up to see Gillian Anderson performing in a play in London in the peeing sleety rain and made stand outside in same said sleety rain while I fangurled with my girlie-crush friends. The man who let me abandon him for a weekend away with the Woohoos... the man who put up with countless mad ramblings... who put me to bed on oh so many drunk-out-of-my-skull occasions...and put up with a whole heap of blubbering emotional wreck that I once was. The man who held me and cried when he told me I was pregnant (yes, yes, wrong way round I know). Honestly, I'm so hard to live with... most guys would have run for the hills long ago.
                                He'll never understand my online / fandom thing, or the whole community thing (he's a guy who uses the internet in the traditional blokey way - carP0rn and, er... the other kind ) but he never ever stands in my way of doing the things that make me happy.

*huggles hubby*

And yes, that means I'm going to AT5.

Woohooo!!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I want to check out this Sherlock Holmes, I wonder if it's on BBC America *goes to find out*

Oh I hope you do get to see it. Very different from the traditional but the guy who plays Holmes is just perfect.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X