No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right Jumble, this is for you and Sarai. Take a deep breath and relax. All is well. I anticipate a great time will be had by all. Just concentrate on packing and getting ready, but not the event. Relax....breathe...relax.

Sharon and I will hold you both up so you won't fall over when you meet (the person I won't name because it might raise the blood pressure). You are both going on an adventure, enjoy it, live it, but also live through it.

Hope that helps some....now, could you come over here and relax me too!

I have so much to do this week, I can't even start packing yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      All right Jumble, this is for you and Sarai. Take a deep breath and relax. All is well. I anticipate a great time will be had by all. Just concentrate on packing and getting ready, but not the event. Relax....breathe...relax.
      Thanks, I'm sure we'll be fine............

Packing? I've still got my head in the sand as far as that goes. I'll chuck whatever's handy into a suitcase sometime next week

Sharon and I will hold you both up so you won't fall over when you meet (the person I won't name because it might raise the blood pressure). You are both going on an adventure, enjoy it, live it, but also live through it.
      You mean this person?

*checks blood pressure*

Nah, I'm fine

Hope that helps some....now, could you come over here and relax me too!

I have so much to do this week, I can't even start packing yet.
      I have a very busy week ahead too, but that's probably a good thing

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* How are we all doing today? Aside from those last minute nerves

Did the bug finally succumb to the Raid Jumble?

Single figures till SE! I swear it was only last week we were counting 64 days

*giggles at Jann in the bunny suit* You look soooooo cute!

*blows broccoli smoke llp's way* Just take slow deep breaths, you'll relax in no time I'd pack first though, you could sleep for days

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Day 6

Meridian

But Oma knew that this was not the end, that there was still a chance of a happy ending for these two …………..
        Nah, Oma knew that after all her hard work to convince the stubborn man to ascend, Daniel was finally going to be out of the picture and the way was clear for me her to have her wicked way with Jack

Ummmm, anyone know how LJ is? I don't remember seeing her the last few days....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *huggles Woohoos* How are we all doing today? Aside from those last minute nerves

Did the bug finally succumb to the Raid Jumble?
          I think it must have, I haven't heard a peep out of it today

Single figures till SE! I swear it was only last week we were counting 64 days
          I know Time sure is flying by lately!

*giggles at Jann in the bunny suit* You look soooooo cute!

*blows broccoli smoke llp's way* Just take slow deep breaths, you'll relax in no time I'd pack first though, you could sleep for days

Nah, Oma knew that after all her hard work to convince the stubborn man to ascend, Daniel was finally going to be out of the picture and the way was clear for me her to have her wicked way with Jack
          Nice turn around there Oma

Ummmm, anyone know how LJ is? I don't remember seeing her the last few days....
          She's not been having the best of times, so she's concentrating on her writing for now. She'll be back when she's ready.

Comment

No 7 in Oma's Coopie Countdown

There was so many things I loved about this ep, I was on a Jack or J/S ship high most of the way through it The rest of the time I was suddenly deciding that I actually liked the D/V ship, was completely blown away by the fact that Daniel had become a Prior and was enjoying immensely the Daniel/Jack scenes I never knew that Daniel could be so devious - the way he played Adria was masterly! And of course, Daniel's plan was suitably wacko

The downside was that getting rid of the Ori was not half so visually satisfying as getting rid of the Replicators in Pegasus, but the anti-climax was cleverly and deliberately written to be a complete contrast to Reckoning and the victory of the rebel Jaffa - and to set up the rest of the S10 storyline
            sigpic

Comment

Loving the Coopie recap and countdown, jumble and Oma!
              It's my turn to say that the Coopie Art Mojo has left me. I have nothin'.

I do find the SE countdown hillarious, though.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waggles cookie bag at Nad's mojo* There's goodies for more Coopie art.....

The countdown to SE and Jann's USE are certainly keeping this place entertaining! What will we do while they're busy meeting Martin and unpacking? We may have to hold our own little WEE (that's Woohoo Experience Extravaganza before anyone gets the wrong idea )
                sigpic

Comment

What? You're planning to have a party without us?

Nad, what's so funny about the SE countdown?

Comment

Woooohooooooooooo! Thanks Jumble I hadn't noticed at all! At least I made it here this time

What? You're planning to have a party without us?
                    Us? Party without you? Nooooooooooooo, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes.

*channels Jim from Vicar of Dibley *

Nad, what's so funny about the SE countdown?
                    I'm not answering for Nad here, because she's much nicer than I am and would certainly never laugh at other people's excitableness or nervousness......
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually, I guess it's only fair that you party on while we're away in Vancouver, meeting the Sanctuary team and having an absolutely fabulous time........ without you

*runz*

Comment

Yes! Let's have a little WEE!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        I'm not answering for Nad here, because she's much nicer than I am and would certainly never laugh at other people's excitableness or nervousness......
                        Never.
                        No.
                        Nooow.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Yes! Let's have a little WEE!
                          Never.
                          No.
                          Nooow.

Well I guess we really should have seen that one coming

Comment

I had the new one all ready and then nearly missed it

Thanks

I wasn't sure if S/J shippers might not like them, but it's all done with tongue firmly in cheek

You're kidding right? I nearly wet myself laughing at that last one.

*wanders off to find the Daniel/Jack Relationship Appreciation Thread...*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *hugs* Hope your decorating gets finished soon, not only for your sake, but also because you aren't here enough while you're doing it and we miss youuuuu!
                            Aw thank you that's rather sweet of you to say so. We are, almost there and I'm almost still in one piece which is probably a first for me and decorating. Just the finishing touches now. We're even having a day off tomorrow to go to Weymouth for the day just because the forecast is good and it's probably the only sea and sand I'll be seeing this year. We made the silly mistake of telling Benjabubs who is rather hyped up about it and now...well, let's just say he went to bed 3 hours ago and I can still hear him bouncing about.

*huggles Bree* Poxy migraines.

*huggles LJ* we miss you!

Oh my word, is it really only 9 days until you guys fly to Vancouver... and only 10 until Jann goes off on her big U.S. adventure? Oma is right, it was just last week it was 64 days to go. The excitement is very infectious!

*runz around huggling woohoos excitedly.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I guess we really should have seen that one coming

Hey, at least I didn't say: ''And after that, we need a little POOP. (Pants Off Organic Party)'' I could have, but I held myself back.
                              Because this thread is clean.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                You're kidding right? I nearly wet myself laughing at that last one.

*wanders off to find the Daniel/Jack Relationship Appreciation Thread...*
                                You know there is one, right?

Aw thank you that's rather sweet of you to say so. We are, almost there and I'm almost still in one piece which is probably a first for me and decorating. Just the finishing touches now. We're even having a day off tomorrow to go to Weymouth for the day just because the forecast is good and it's probably the only sea and sand I'll be seeing this year. We made the silly mistake of telling Benjabubs who is rather hyped up about it and now...well, let's just say he went to bed 3 hours ago and I can still hear him bouncing about.
                                That's ok, he'll be so exhausted that he'll sleep all the way there
                                *huggles Bree* Poxy migraines.

*huggles LJ* we miss you!

Oh my word, is it really only 9 days until you guys fly to Vancouver... and only 10 until Jann goes off on her big U.S. adventure? Oma is right, it was just last week it was 64 days to go. The excitement is very infectious!

*runz around huggling woohoos excitedly.*
                                I know, the time suddenly flashed by!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X