X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Lovely Jumble!
    Winky-blinky Martin = *sigh*
    Look above your post. No RDA (even tho' it's Wednesday). Just Martin and Amanda

The Wednesday teasing seems to have dropped off lately I'm happy to have Amanda taking RDA's place - she's a lot prettier to look at

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow Bree *squishy huggles*

And you're right - live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

The Wednesday teasing seems to have dropped off lately I'm happy to have Amanda taking RDA's place - she's a lot prettier to look at

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you for tomorrow Bree *squishy huggles*

And you're right - live for today and let tomorrow take care of itself
      Oh yes! Amanda is way prettier!
      I am doing just that Jumble. I needed to realize that worrying and fretting won't change anything. It just makes me sick and worsens my headaches so I am trying to find joy in each moment that I am able.
      Therefore I must picspam some more:

I really need to get back to PS'ing. Just wish I had more time.

EDIT: YES! Thunk the beard! The beard is good! The beard is very good! The beard shood always be there. Maybe that shood be your new location.
      sigpic

Comment

Argh!!
        Just got out of my 'meeting' wirh my teacher...In short she couldn't help me at all and the list I gave her with notes/questions only gave her a red face when trying to explain that she couldn't help because she didn't make the schedule. An when asking how to improve she had no clue..we went over the exam and I did stupid things incorrect but the one question that she at first disn't even know I had correct*le sigh*. also when asking her how to pass the course she had no answer...

Argh!That really wants me to go to another REAL teacher...she is still a graduate assistent. I know that should be enough, but I'm used to having teachers that all have a PHD

So from now on studying every week in a study group that we're setting up.

EDIT: Sorry for any mistakes in this post as I wrote it on my Itouch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Argh!!
          Just got out of my 'meeting' wirh my teacher...In short she couldn't help me at all and the list I gave her with notes/questions only gave her a red face when trying to explain that she couldn't help because she didn't make the schedule. An when asking how to improve she had no clue..we went over the exam and I did stupid things incorrect but the one question that she at first disn't even know I had correct*le sigh*. also when asking her how to pass the course she had no answer...

Argh!That really wants me to go to another REAL teacher...she is still a graduate assistent. I know that should be enough, but I'm used to having teachers that all have a PHD

(((((Jann))))) That's too bad about the teacher. She should know her stuff if she is teaching it whether she is an assistant or a PHD.
          When I taught I had to know my subject inside and out and be prepared to help students and answer questions. "I don't know" wasn't acceptable. Is there anyone else you can go to?
          sigpic

Comment

(((((Jann))))) That's too bad about the teacher. She should know her stuff if she is teaching it whether she is an assistant or a PHD.
            When I taught I had to know my subject inside and out and be prepared to help students and answer questions. "I don't know" wasn't acceptable. Is there anyone else you can go to?
            No other teacher I know one of my friends is really good, so perhaps I'm going to ask her for her notes and help since her teacher makes the exams.

It just sucks.
            sigpic

Comment

No other teacher I know one of my friends is really good, so perhaps I'm going to ask her for her notes and help since her teacher makes the exams.

It just sucks.
              Yes it does but you are being proactive in getting help so that is good.
              If you do get the help will you still be able to pass the course overall?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! Amanda is way prettier!
                I am doing just that Jumble. I needed to realize that worrying and fretting won't change anything. It just makes me sick and worsens my headaches so I am trying to find joy in each moment that I am able.
                Therefore I must picspam some more:
                <lazy snip>
                I really need to get back to PS'ing. Just wish I had more time.
                Good for you! That's definitely the way to go

I seem to remember that being part of some recent Jumblewisdom

EDIT: YES! Thunk the beard! The beard is good! The beard is very good! The beard shood always be there. Maybe that shood be your new location.
                The beard should be my new location?

Oh, oh! You mean....... yes I get it now

Argh!!

I think that's exactly what you should do! If she can't help you, find someone who can. It's their job to give you all the knowledge and tools to enable you to pass the exam. What you do with that is then up to you.

*huggles Jann*

Comment

Good for you! That's definitely the way to go

I seem to remember that being part of some recent Jumblewisdom

The beard should be my new location?

Oh, oh! You mean....... yes I get it now

I think that's exactly what you should do! If she can't help you, find someone who can. It's their job to give you all the knowledge and tools to enable you to pass the exam. What you do with that is then up to you.

*huggles Jann*
                  Yes it was part of recent Jumblewisdom but it has only just now seemed to have sunk in as I am a bit slow.

I wondered if I should have put *sits in the corner and quietly thunks the beard* as the location but you seem to have figured it out okay.

Totally OT:
                  Amazing what research can do for a person. I just found out that the reason people get headaches from red wine is not because of the sulfites (white wine actually has more), which is the usual scapegoat, and it's not because of the tannins; another scapegoat but it's because of the histamines that are in the grape skins and therefore in the maceration process. Long story short if you get headaches because of red wine take an antihistamine before you drink it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann, you have the right to go to the department chair to request help if the TA can't even tell you where you're going wrong. That's not teaching, that's space-filling.

Argh!!

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yes it was part of recent Jumblewisdom but it has only just now seemed to have sunk in as I am a bit slow.
                      Maybe I should have whacked you over the head with Siler's wrench to make it sink in quicker

I wondered if I should have put *sits in the corner and quietly thunks the beard* as the location but you seem to have figured it out okay.
                      *looks at location*

Totally OT:
                      Amazing what research can do for a person. I just found out that the reason people get headaches from red wine is not because of the sulfites (white wine actually has more), which is the usual scapegoat, and it's not because of the tannins; another scapegoat but it's because of the histamines that are in the grape skins and therefore in the maceration process. Long story short if you get headaches because of red wine take an antihistamine before you drink it!

Red wine doesn't give me headaches, but thanks for the tip

Actually, I haven't drunk any wine for the last couple of weeks......... maybe that's why don't sleep lately

Comment

*happy sigh* Theovertheshoulderslowblinkthing.... 'Tis a wonderful thing!

One of my Martin faves...

*siiiigh* the lip!

And one of my Joe faves...

He's so funny!

And a Dan fave...

"Why does this always happen to me?!"

And Brad w/ ruffled hair...

(I didn't do it, I swear!)

Coopy in shorts...

Mr. Binder...

...did I miss anyone...? Oh well, if I did I'm sure their biggest fan(s) will picspam!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Maybe I should have whacked you over the head with Siler's wrench to make it sink in quicker ;-) :-P

*looks at location*

;-)

Red wine doesn't give me headaches, but thanks for the tip :-D

Actually, I haven't drunk any wine for the last couple of weeks......... maybe that's why don't sleep lately
                            If you had then Sarai may have wondered how you ended up with Siler's tool wrench. But you do have a good point. Thick I am!

Lovin' the location.

Red wine doesn't give me headaches either but it wood seem that just about everything else does.
                            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *happy sigh* Theovertheshoulderslowblinkthing.... 'Tis a wonderful thing!

One of my Martin faves...
                            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...l_DSC_0141.jpg
                            *siiiigh* the lip!
                            And one of my Joe faves...
                            [http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/JM/Joe-1.jpg
                            He's so funny!
                            And a Dan fave...
                            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...6-200_1050.jpg
                            "Why does this always happen to me?!"
                            And Brad w/ ruffled hair...
                            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../brad2edit.jpg
                            (I didn't do it, I swear!)
                            Coopy in shorts...
                            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...g-061009-1.jpg
                            Mr. Binder...
                            http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../img_15232.jpg

...did I miss anyone...? Oh well, if I did I'm sure their biggest fan(s) will picspam!
                            Ahem!
                            Picspam!

Forgive the RDA

EDIT: Great minds Jumble
                            sigpic

Comment

If you had then Sarai may have wondered how you ended up with Siler's tool wrench. But you do have a good point. Thick I am!
                              Sarai knows I was only borrowing it........

Lovin' the location.
                              Mmmmmmm......

Red wine doesn't give me headaches either but it wood seem that just about everything else does.

Ahem!
                              Picspam!
                              <very lazy snip>

EDIT: Great minds Jumble
                              I'm only surprised I beat you to it

Comment

It just sucks.
                                Okay, I hate to even admit I did this, but I took accounting classes and was getting my MBA (many decades ago) when I finally got fed up with it all and walked away - the only smart thing about it. However, even though I am quite a distance away, getting too old to remember....hmmm what was I saying...anyhow, try and be specific....

What is the exact class and what is it that you are having problems with. I know the part about accounting I hated the most besides most of it (oh I loved the tax class though )....was that after taking the classes each week, you got less and less homework because one question could last you the entire week. I wanted more variety. But, try and be specific. First what is the exact class....and don't say Acctg 1 or something. And tell me where you are having the problem. I found that what helped me the most was about 3'x more studying than other classes and working in a study group. The study group being the most useful. I'm not sure I can do anything way over in the PNW but I am willing to try and help. I don't want you to have to take 2 more classes just to get past this one class. (Prayers from all the woohoos would also help right now! and no broccoli allowed....she needs a clear ah stomach! )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X