Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Spoiler:
    The most common thing I heard is that the guy who wrote it, CANNOT write! They posted some snippets from the movie (Little bits o text) and it read like bad fanfic, from the new, inexperienced type of author.
    Anything REALLY bad, kinda good, or was it all just bleh?

I'm off to take a nap now, that is the last time I stay up till 1am knowing I gotta go somewhere at 7am. *Twitches*
    Later!
    *Huggles Woohoos*
    Last Airbender OT:
    Spoiler:
    M. Night Shyamalan can write, in fact I like all of the other movies that he has written/directed. I don't know what happened with him since he was a fan of the series, maybe is because he has never done this type of movie before *shrugs*
    I can't think of a single good thing about the movie except the visual effects and the action sequences

*runs around nekkid*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*huggles LJ* Me loves you back

Val - Was it you who posted the link to Stephenie Meyers new book? Could you post it again for me please? I forgot to save the link
      sigpic

Comment

*Stretches*
        Now I remember why I don't take naps...
        Yessi,
        Spoiler:
        Thanks for the info, I've decided that when mom and my sis go to see it I'll probably watch Toy Story 3 instead. All my friends loved that one, and I want to see it on the big screen.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        *huggles LJ* Me loves you back

Val - Was it you who posted the link to Stephenie Meyers new book? Could you post it again for me please? I forgot to save the link
        Yep, and yep. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
        I'd read it soon, the book gets taken offline in a couple days.

EDIT: Just checked, it's July 5th when it goes offline.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Nad - I like the grey sig It's got good layout and lots of potential! All it needs is Jack and it'd be perfect *ducks and runz*

Matter of taste, matter of taste... I don't think that I have ever made a Jack sig...

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          That was so awesome!! Did that help your mojo?
          Hm... You'll know if my next piece of artwork turns out orange.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Stretches*
            Now I remember why I don't take naps...
            Yessi,
            Spoiler:
            Thanks for the info, I've decided that when mom and my sis go to see it I'll probably watch Toy Story 3 instead. All my friends loved that one, and I want to see it on the big screen.

Yep, and yep. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
            I'd read it soon, the book gets taken offline in a couple days.

EDIT: Just checked, it's July 5th when it goes offline.
            Spoiler:
            Toy Story 3 is awesome!! I have seen it 3 times already, only once in 3D, and I recommended

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Matter of taste, matter of taste... I don't think that I have ever made a Jack sig...

Hm... You'll know if my next piece of artwork turns out orange.
            *giggles* I shall be looking forward to your next artwork then
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

LOL! Yessika, thanks for using my bum sig! I needed the thunk today.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                LOL! Yessika, thanks for using my bum sig! I needed the thunk today.
                Yep, I just finished loading a bunch of sigs I snurched and I just had to go for the bum

*jumps out of thread*
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh! Some people, just can't be trusted. Hmp.
                  Broken promises, hurt feelings, and a reminder of the worst time of my life.

There's a chance this is just a misunderstanding, so I wouldn't listen to me right now, have a major headache and running on less than 7 hours of sleep last night, not thinking straight... but I had to get that out.
                  *Huggles Woohoos*
                  *Slinks out*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Val* I hope it's just a misunderstanding
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      *huggles Val* I hope it's just a misunderstanding
                      *Huggles back* Thanks Yessi.
                      I'm feeling a bit better now, taking my mind off of it seems to help with my headache, so I've been watching Avatar.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy 4th of July to those celebrating!

Ugh! Some people, just can't be trusted. Hmp.
                        Broken promises, hurt feelings, and a reminder of the worst time of my life.

There's a chance this is just a misunderstanding, so I wouldn't listen to me right now, have a major headache and running on less than 7 hours of sleep last night, not thinking straight... but I had to get that out.
                        *Huggles Woohoos*
                        *Slinks out*
                        *hugs* If you need to vent, we're here!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy 4th of July to everyone who celebrate it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Happy 4th of July to everyone who celebrate it!
                            Ditto from me.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Happy 4th of July to those celebrating!

*hugs* If you need to vent, we're here!
                                Thanks Nad *Hugs back*
                                All I have to say right now is ugh.

And uh, Happy 4th of July for those who celebrate it. I should being seeing some fireworks outside here pretty soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X