The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*
    *happy dances for Sanctuary and SGU for the Leos* They did awesome And thanks for posting the pics, Jas

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Kids, this thing with the birthmom I've been talking to could be getting serious. This is weird. I mean...she's not even a scammer! It's a pretty complicated situation, but she should be making her decision in the next few weeks. I'm really nervous. And really excited. And really scared.
    *crosses every available limb and digit for LJ* Really hope this one works out for you!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oooh pretty pretty pictures. It took me a moment to realise that was AT. How often does she wear her hair up... and wear a dress that's not black. Actually I'm not a fan of the style of the dress - I always think things that hang from the bust look a bit like maternity wear and heaven knows she has the figure for something more fitted - but wow she looks gorgeous! OK girls, I know what you see in her now. Yeah.

And Martin... oh Martin you know how to pose so perfectly so your image can be used in our lovely artwork. Don't you just.

Kids, this thing with the birthmom I've been talking to could be getting serious. This is weird. I mean...she's not even a scammer! It's a pretty complicated situation, but she should be making her decision in the next few weeks. I'm really nervous. And really excited. And really scared.

*crosses various body parts for LJ*...

Hang on, did you say weeks? I'm not keeping my legs crossed that long; I'll need to pee before then.

I think I just missed the art challenge post. Ack!
      sigpic

Comment

@ happy bunnies. Jann, use it for your R&D co. Happy Bunnies R&D.
        Oh good idea!!!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oooh pretty pretty pictures. It took me a moment to realise that was AT. How often does she wear her hair up... and wear a dress that's not black. Actually I'm not a fan of the style of the dress - I always think things that hang from the bust look a bit like maternity wear and heaven knows she has the figure for something more fitted - but wow she looks gorgeous! OK girls, I know what you see in her now. Yeah.

And Martin... oh Martin you know how to pose so perfectly so your image can be used in our lovely artwork. Don't you just.
        Yes, he could give Joe lessons, huh?

*crosses various body parts for LJ*...

Hang on, did you say weeks? I'm not keeping my legs crossed that long; I'll need to pee before then.

I think I just missed the art challenge post. Ack!
        Do you know how disappointing that statement is? I mean...... just to pee?

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Shouldn't there be a party or ceremony or some sort of official government (WooHoo Government ) declaration about this sort of thing?
          The WooHoodStock Administration Office says no.
          Thank you for your suggestion.

Sincerely,
          The WooHoodStock Administration.

For all your bright ideas, funny mind farts and means of punishment.

Please close the door on your way out.
          No refunds.
          Your kindness will be payed back in song.
          No vacancies.
          Keep off grass.
          Dog on leash.
          Do not feed.
          Baby on board.
          HubbaHubba.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

@ happy bunnies. Jann, use it for your R&D co. Happy Bunnies R&D.
            LOL I should have done it but I just send the introduction to my friend so she can work further on it

*goes of to email suggestion*

As for the pictures*Drools at Martin* and I love Amanda's hair...something different than the loose hanging hair...also not a black dress but TbH I don't like it that much(but that's a personal style thing)
            Yay to see them...and so happy ...Awww
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh good idea!!!

*sigh* Yes. Yes he could.
              sigpic

Comment

Trust me, there's precious little other reason to uncross them at the moment.

Maybe when Charles doesn't have Manflu anymore then my luck may change...

*goes back to thinking about happy bunnies*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good idea!!!

My mind went straight to the gutter on that statement and then my reaction was the same as yours.
                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Sincerely,

No refunds.
                  No vacancies.
                  Keep off grass.
                  Dog on leash.
                  Do not feed.
                  Baby on board.
                  HubbaHubba.
                  We don't get to vote on it?
                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  LOL I should have done it but I just send the introduction to my friend so she can work further on it

*goes of to email suggestion*

As for the pictures*Drools at Martin* and I love Amanda's hair...something different than the loose hanging hair...also not a black dress but TbH I don't like it that much(but that's a personal style thing)
                  Yay to see them...and so happy ...Awww
                  I love the hair, the makeup, the dress, the bare shoulders above the dress, the smile, the...

*blinks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sincerely,

No refunds.
                    No vacancies.
                    Keep off grass.
                    Dog on leash.
                    Do not feed.
                    Baby on board.
                    HubbaHubba.
                    Baby on board???? Something you've forgotten to tell your fellow WooHoos??

You've disillusioned me Don't you know we single WooHoos assume that you paired ones are having ....... a lot of fun?

My mind went straight to the gutter on that statement and then my reaction was the same as yours.

I love the hair, the makeup, the dress, the bare shoulders above the dress, the smile, the...

*blinks*
                    ............man beside the dress.......... with his arm around the dress........

Oh crap

Comment

You've disillusioned me Don't you know we single WooHoos assume that you paired ones are having ....... a lot of fun?

............man beside the dres..........
                      That too and let's not forget DK's nose
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't you know you're not supposed to quote me until I've had time to correct my typos and add an afterthought?

Comment

I love The Hair up. It lks great. The dress I had to get used to, but I think I like it.
                          As for Martin... HubbaHubba.

*blinks*
                          *blinks again*

Um..
                          WooHoodStock Adminisration Office Officer points and says: ''Hey look! It's a nekkid PTB smoking broccoli!''
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 06 June 2010, 12:55 PM. Reason: O button.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I love The Hair up. It lks great. The dress I had to get used to, but I think I like it.
                            As for Martin... HubbaHubba.

*blinks*
                            *blinks again*

Um..
                            WooHodStock Adminisration Office Officer points says: ''Hey look! It's a nekkid PTB smoking broccoli!''
                            Huh? Did Joe finally take the hint?

Comment

............man beside the dress.......... with his arm around the dress........

Oh crap
                              Oh no!

And aww! Bad dress.

That too and let's not forget DK's nose
                              I support that. Let us never forget about DK's nose!

sigpic

Comment

Huh? Did Joe finally take the hint?

More importantly...
                                Did he take pics to post on his blog to keep LJ happy?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X