No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy - yay for you with the licence! The first lesson or so will be a bit scary I'm sure, but it's amazing how quickly you get used to being in the driver's seat And glad you had fun at the jousting!
    Thanks, Josi! Hopefully the blindingly scared stuff doesn't happen for tooooo many lessons.

And I'm glad the rain stayed away from you. It didn't us, as you'll be able to see later in the photos, but that's okay. I was only wearing a little top and I got soaked, but heh, my skin is waterproof. Not like I was punting, rain probably makes that harder.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh good grief! What is going on with GW??? Double posting everything, and sending me back to page 1 everytime I post! I thougt they'd fixed all that

Anywoo, reposting Brad's birthday vid....

Wonder if that will work

Comment

Your video works! I love it. I especially love the cake.

...Excuse me, I feel like I need to go eat cake now!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And it's not letting me edit out my typos

At least the vid worked

Comment

hello woohoos

*huggles everyone*
            *huggles Bree and Lisa*

I have developed a severe obsession with Dr Who... i am up to season 2 now and my heart belongs to David Tennant
            sigpic

Comment

Nooooooooo! Bekki David Tennant is eeeeevil!!!!!

Comment

Oooh, I forgot! I had a Martin dream the other night

Sadly, the only thing I remember was someone telling me Martin was coming for lunch and wood be bringing Michael Jackson with him

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Glad to hear the rain held off for you Josiane Bet you're glad you're not punting today though, it's been bucketing down here all morning I blame Suz! She called me last night to invite me to the bbq they're having at the farm tonight
                  Oh dear... guess that's going to be an indoor bbq then?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Thanks, Josi! Hopefully the blindingly scared stuff doesn't happen for tooooo many lessons.

And I'm glad the rain stayed away from you. It didn't us, as you'll be able to see later in the photos, but that's okay. I was only wearing a little top and I got soaked, but heh, my skin is waterproof. Not like I was punting, rain probably makes that harder.
                  Aw, sorry you got wet, but y'know, a little rain never hurt anyone I was quite prepared to get wet myself, but several of my friend's friends had been complaining when we hadn't changed the plans yet due to the weather forecast, so I knew I'd get moaned at by them if it did, which was why I really wanted it to stay dry!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  hello woohoos

*huggles everyone*
                  *huggles Bree and Lisa*

I have developed a severe obsession with Dr Who... i am up to season 2 now and my heart belongs to David Tennant
                  Welcome to the club! David Tennant is really quite heart-belongy
                  *thunks*

Nooooooooo! Bekki David Tennant is eeeeevil!!!!!

*covers Bekki's ears* Don't listen to her! She is inexplicably immune to his charms (like those of RDA )
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I expect the bbq will move indoors, but I won't be going unless the rain eases up. It's really torrential, so no point in driving if I don't really have to

Charms??? What charms? I've never seen any in him! You're all just........ weird

Comment

Now this, THIS is charm........

*sigh*

Comment

*walks in thread in PJ's with a cup of tea(no children's tea though )*

After a whole week of waking up between 6 am and 7 am I could finally sleep in today! And as some woohoos know I'm not a morning person so...awesome!

*huggles all*

Happy Birthday Brad
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *walks in thread in PJ's with a cup of tea(no children's tea though )*

After a whole week of waking up between 6 am and 7 am I could finally sleep in today! And as some woohoos know I'm not a morning person so...awesome!

*huggles all*

Happy Birthday Brad
                          YAY to sleeping in
                          What's "no children tea"?
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Happy birthday Brad!
                            You Awesome PTB, you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Happy birthday Brad!
                              You Awesome PTB, you!
                              Couldn't have said it better myself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Brad!
                                Have an Awesome one!

Thanks for reposting the video Jumble. Great job!

Huggles Amanda for the babysitting. I feel like saying "welcome to my life" but I only have the one little duracell bunny (with permanently skimmed knees ) so you had it slightly worse than me.
                                Sorry the Times Square thing scared you...

The incident in Time Square was apparently an attempted terrorist attack, using a car bomb, but it was safely diffused and no damage done

Re. the bolded, that's the important thing. Although when you don't know what's going on you do worry.
                                You know, I more or less grew up in a culture of bomb threats and suspicious packages etc. I think I said once before but you do get a bit blaise about it and forget how scary it is for those who aren't (or haven't up until now) been used to that sort of thing. I'd never let the threat of some nutjob trying to kill random innocents stop me from living my life though. What would be the point in that!

*huggles Josi's pulled muscles.*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                You should have called me Did you know there's a website where you can catalogue your own books?

OK, you know I'm going to ask you for a link so can do it and then geek out over it. (Yes, where most children at school, yearned to be sports stars or prefects, I was insanely proud of my buffed up 'Librarian' badge. I could almost fangurl you, Josi, for having my dream job. )

I stepped back from a morning of organising and took a look and there's a clear distinction between my books and Charles'. His are all have words like war, history, aircraft, boats or ancient world in the title; mine all have words like universe, astronomy, physics and time in the title. Fiction wise we read a lot of the same things but non-fiction, not so much!

David Tennant? Meh, he's nice enough I suppose. But a bit skinny for me. I like me to be a bit more...well... manly?

*scrolls back up to stare at LJ's sig.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X