X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Congratulations Nikki!
    Thank you Bree!

Here is the larger size banner that I originally made for the contest (and then they were more specific with their sizes and I had to make it smaller) -

I have a question about Ship Day and I know that Amanda started the thread last year, are there any plans for Ship Day this year?
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

((((((Bree))))))

Congrats Nik! And don't worry, there is a ship day every year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Thanks again Jasmina

Jumble is your PS mojo in overdrive yet?
        No. Nad beat me to it

Yes, she does have a beautiful smile (just getting that in there for Bree, who is probably asleep/working hard )
        I left it out there specially

You know, I was thinking; that caption would be a whole funnier if it were RDA stood next to her.
        I don't think its funny at all, but I guess that's just me

Comment

Thanks Jas
          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          No. Nad beat me to it

I left it out there specially

I don't think its funny at all, but I guess that's just me
          Of course you did.
          It seems to me that I may have to resort to only complimenting Amanda in my posts and leaving out someone else so no matter how adorable the pout.

I found it to be stupid. As in "stupid person jumps to wrong conclusion, doesn't bother to fact check and then just goes with an assumption".

I am feeling very this morning.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jas

Of course you did.
            It seems to me that I may have to resort to only complimenting Amanda in my posts and leaving out someone else so no matter how adorable the pout.
            Yeah, like you can resist that pout
            I found it to be stupid. As in "stupid person jumps to wrong conclusion, doesn't bother to fact check and then just goes with an assumption".
            Yeah, me too Plus I'm offended on Martin's behalf that they don't know who he is FCOL
            I am feeling very this morning.
            *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.

And yes, I'm going to post it again.......

Comment

*hugs Bree*

I was too busy gazing at that gorgeous smile..........

You think it's funny that they don't know who Martin is?

Relegated to being Mr Tapping

Yeah well, there are worse things to be called.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              Hey, they just posted the winners of the Stargate Movies Campaign. I won 2 out of 3 for the banners I made. I wasn't going to do it, because there are so many talented members, but I did. Woohoo!
              WooHood! Congrats!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *shakes head also* He leaves me no choice. I shall be cracking Gimp open today and sending him some artwork...
              Yes. You tell him!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, like you can resist that pout
                Yeah, me too Plus I'm offended on Martin's behalf that they don't know who he is FCOL
                *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.

And yes, I'm going to post it again.......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...o-2010-lge.jpg
                Shows what you know! I am so able to resist... ....what was I saying?

Thanks for huggles. I just realized that I have to work the big store tomorrow instead of Wednesday. Figures. I was hoping to have an easy day tomorrow in hopes of having a chance to feel better but tomorrow I'll be super busy. Less time to feel sorry for myself.

I agree with you Jumble. If they are going to cover the Leo's you wood think that they wood at least know who the people are, especially the nominees! Considering that he is a driving force behind SG1, SGA Sanctuary etc... and that the Leo's are well aware of these shows (look at the noms over the years) you wood think that the peeps covering these awards would have at least a clue.

Rant over.

*sigh* I just can't get enough of that picture either. Two of the most beautiful people on the planet. Standing next to each other looking absolutely stunning. *sigh*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs Bree*

Yeah well, there are worse things to be called.

WooHood! Congrats!

Yes. You tell him!
                Thanks Nad

If this were the little world I live in inside of my head my last name wood be Tapping and I wood be living in Vancouver right about now. *laughs hysterically at the thought*
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, exactly what you said Bree. But then, I assume that everyone in Vancouver knows who Amanda, Martin, Damian et al are

And if they don't, the should!

Comment

Yep, exactly what you said Bree. But then, I assume that everyone in Vancouver knows who Amanda, Martin, Damian et al are

And if they don't, the should!
                    You mean they don't?!?!?!
                    I thought it was just that one idiot.

In spite of my posts here I am actually getting a lot of work done but I am wishing I had another holiday weekend to look forward to as I was looking at my PB pix and found this:

Can't wait to go back. One of these days I will get the other pix up and give a full report.
                    I am also going to try to do that tut for you Jumble.
                    sigpic

Comment

at the crazy people that don't know who Martin is

One of my classes might be dropped because we don't have enough students . I like the class and I wish my other class were dropped

*huggles woohoos*

Edit: Congrats Trek!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Aw that's a shame Yessika

More pics...

and lets see if we can entice Sarai out to play...

Comment

*faints* at pic of AT and MW *sigh*

You know Martin looks like a doctor in that second pic and I found myself thinking that if he was a doctor I might break my "female doctors only". rul.

Did you crop AT out of that picture? *dies of shock*

Poor Yessika. Isn't that always the way things go? Let's hope they change their minds or maybe get more students to sign up.
                          sigpic

Comment

*faints* at pic of AT and MW *sigh*

You know Martin looks like a doctor in that second pic and I found myself thinking that if he was a doctor I might break my "female doctors only". rul.
                            You'd........ what?

Did you crop AT out of that picture? *dies of shock*

Poor Yessika. Isn't that always the way things go? Let's hope they change their minds or maybe get more students to sign up.
                            Well yes I did, but only after posting the pic with her in it for you

I just wanted him bigger

Comment

I really do love that photo of AT and MW *siiiigh*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi WooHoo's
                                No energy to MQ.
                                I iz sick today. Started last night and today it's worse. Some kind of sinus infection. My lower lip is numb and the rest of my head feels like it's beeing squeezed by a wrestler.
                                I won't get into the icky parts of having a sinus infection. Way too early in the morning for that. *blech*

Thanks Jas for the pix.
                                Thanks Cags for the comment on AT's smile.
                                I am at work since I am the only person who can never call out sick. I'm lucky they let me have vacation time.

Tho' AT and MW do make a stunning and stunning beautiful couple that "husband" caption is just poor reporting. I guess getting the facts before actually printing them is no longer required.

*huggles Wendy* You can always PM me too hun. Whatever you are going through you have friends here.

Have a sparkling day WooHoos
                                Thank you *huggles*

I hope you feel better soon. That doesn't sound nice at all *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X