• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles*
    Because it's quiet, a surprise:

Spoiler:

Ok, ok...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wendy tell us tell us!!!

PMing you riiiiight now!

Comment

Pardon me for changing the subject of this thread for a few moments.

May use to be such a great month and such good things still happen. But today has turned into another very sad day. My Mother died this month (just before Mother's Day) a few years ago and now her best friend, my substitute Mom has passed. Mind you she was 89 and had a good life, but it doesn't make it any easier.

I sit here with tears flowing down my cheeks thinking how they have all about left now. Only one Aunt remains. My dear sweet Aunt who had to call me today to let me know. And I had to remain the strong one to allow her to mourn the loss of her childhood friend. Such is the way of our families. We have been interwoven within each others lives for generations.

I know that this is all part of life and I will continue on. But for right now, I want to just remember what really great women my Mother and Evelyn represented. They had their faults, they were human. But they stood up for their families and themselves. They were remarkable woman, remarkable people.

And although Heaven is a little better off now, I for one feel a little more lost.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

May use to be such a great month and such good things still happen. But today has turned into another very sad day. My Mother died this month (just before Mother's Day) a few years ago and now her best friend, my substitute Mom has passed. Mind you she was 89 and had a good life, but it doesn't make it any easier.

I sit here with tears flowing down my cheeks thinking how they have all about left now. Only one Aunt remains. My dear sweet Aunt who had to call me today to let me know. And I had to remain the strong one to allow her to mourn the loss of her childhood friend. Such is the way of our families. We have been interwoven within each others lives for generations.

I know that this is all part of life and I will continue on. But for right now, I want to just remember what really great women my Mother and Evelyn represented. They had their faults, they were human. But they stood up for their families and themselves. They were remarkable woman, remarkable people.

And although Heaven is a little better off now, I for one feel a little more lost.
          *hugs*
          I'm sorry to hear that.

And don't worry about 'changing the subject'. There's always room here to remember the great people who coloured your life.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

My neck is almost not hurting today, by tomorrow I shall be fine

(((Jumble))) Hope you get well soon!

*hugs Sarai* Have fun Friday!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            HIIIIII!!!

I don't have time to read what I've missed. I've had an AMAZING weekend. Amazing doesn't even cover it. I think I have to wait a bit to reveal my secret publically... but I have no problem telling woohoos over PM/IM who wanna know what happened!!!!!

I met Joe Flanigan... which reminds me... Jann, you need to confirm your postal address for me...
            Cool that you had an awesome weekend and met Joe Flanigan *is jealous*

*hugs laurie*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Always hard to lose those we love. ((llp))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

What a beautiful thing to say.

Huge squishy hugs. *huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Aww. *Huggles tightly*
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! No posts since (my) yesterday evening?!
                    It kind of feels like a little ghosttown...
                    *looks around*
                    *sees tumbleweed roll by*

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* So sorry for your loss. You're blessed to have had her in your life, but people like that leave such big holes behind them.

Still having trouble seeing, especially on the pc screen. Starting to wonder if it's something more than migraine 6 days of this is just ridiculous!

Nad there have been a few posts

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *huggles Laurie* So sorry for your loss. You're blessed to have had her in your life, but people like that leave such big holes behind them.

Still having trouble seeing, especially on the pc screen. Starting to wonder if it's something more than migraine 6 days of this is just ridiculous!

Nad there have been a few posts
                        *more hugs*
                        Time to see the doc, maybe?

And yeah, but none after Valerie. That was the last one I saw yesterday...

sigpic

Comment

*pops in*
                          *waves*

Hi folks, haven't been around lately
                          Got a project to finish asap and it's kinda stubborn

I hope you'll feel better soon, Jumble.

*huggles Jumble*
                          *huggles WooHoos*

*pops out*
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *more hugs*
                            Time to see the doc, maybe?
                            I've called the Gasman.

I know that doesn't make sense...............

And yeah, but none after Valerie. That was the last one I saw yesterday...
                            Ah, right

Comment

*waves at and hugs Es*
                              Come back soon!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I've called the Gasman.

I know that doesn't make sense...............

Ah, right
                              ...Does he have anything to do with farts? Like Superman, but breaking wind?
                              That wood make for an awesome super power. Being so strong that you can break wind...

I have no clue.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *waves at and hugs Es*
                                Come back soon!

...Does he have anything to do with farts? Like Superman, but breaking wind?
                                That wood make for an awesome super power. Being so strong that you can break wind...

I have no clue.
                                No, not that sort of gas. Gas as in fuel for the heating and cooking in the house. They put a new meter in last week, the day I got sick, so I'm wondering if there's something wrong with it Should know within the next couple of hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X