X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....Aaaaand...

One more:

Priorities and such...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

nice sigs nad!!

I finally got Gimp, I haven't done anything with it yet
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ugh! I got side-swiped by a really evil migraine yesterday. Still feeling rough, but at least I can see today.

Love the sig Nad

*crawls back to bed*

Comment

*kisses Jumbly's head* Hope you feel better soon

I went in a 5km race today! And I didn't come last !!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Ugh! I got side-swiped by a really evil migraine yesterday. Still feeling rough, but at least I can see today.

Love the sig Nad

*crawls back to bed*
            Migraines truly are evil.

(((((Jumble)))))
            sigpic

Comment

*waves to Bree*

Ooh, Dr Who lovers...

Spoiler:
              just watched Journey's End (last episode of season 4) Holy crudbunnies, but that is a good show!!! I'm so glad they finally gave Rose a happy ending, it was so icky knowing she was living on without him, and i felt guilty watching seaons 3 and 4 knowing she was all stuck in lonely land ....but now she has th doctor...ish

But ooh, trhe sadness!!! Poor real Doctor!!! Good golly that's angst and a half! Having everyone leave you, having the only person in the universe who would truly understand you have to forget everything she knew, and leaving your love with another man, even if the other man is you, and knowingthat she iwll be happy with you but you not being able to be a part of it !!!

And the end of the wolrd thingwas just so gooood! and so pre-planned! I lovethat everything seems to tie its way back with Dr Who, I think it's my favourite thing ever! Donna was like Bad wolf!

Wow...that show is amazing!!! just brilliant...
              sigpic

Comment

*feeling even worse than yesterday*

Hey Woohoos. Seriously. NO voice today!
                sigpic

Comment

Love the sig Nad

*crawls back to bed*
                  Just you remember to leave those things at home when you come to Vancouver....do not pack them!
                  We need you in tip-top shape for our little jaunt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

CONGRATS....I'm lucky to finish a one block walk....I need to start walking more. :-(
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

As long as your fingers still work.

Seriously....feel better. Have some tea with honey.
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon everyone

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        nice sigs nad!!

I finally got Gimp, I haven't done anything with it yet
                        Awesome - head over to the art thread if you need help and hints and tips and show us what you create

Love the sig Nad

*crawls back to bed*
                        *massive squishy huggles* So sorry Evil migraines Take care of yourself and hope you feel lots better soon!

Woohood! Go you!

*waves to Bree*

Ooh, Dr Who lovers...

Spoiler:
                        just watched Journey's End (last episode of season 4) Holy crudbunnies, but that is a good show!!! I'm so glad they finally gave Rose a happy ending, it was so icky knowing she was living on without him, and i felt guilty watching seaons 3 and 4 knowing she was all stuck in lonely land ....but now she has th doctor...ish

But ooh, trhe sadness!!! Poor real Doctor!!! Good golly that's angst and a half! Having everyone leave you, having the only person in the universe who would truly understand you have to forget everything she knew, and leaving your love with another man, even if the other man is you, and knowingthat she iwll be happy with you but you not being able to be a part of it !!!

And the end of the wolrd thingwas just so gooood! and so pre-planned! I lovethat everything seems to tie its way back with Dr Who, I think it's my favourite thing ever! Donna was like Bad wolf!

Wow...that show is amazing!!! just brilliant...
                        Spoiler:

So glad you're loving it, hun! It is awesome, and oh the angst! I have to admit I was way dubious about them bringing back Rose, and still kinda part of me wishes they hadn't, but they pulled it off. But oh my you feel so torn at that scene - your heart's breaking for the Doctor and for Rose at the same time as you're squeeing for the other Doctor and Rose. And then the Doctor goes back into the Tardis and has to take Donna's memories away and... *sobs*

You've only got the specials to go now until there's no more David Tennant But Matt Smith is doing a fabulous job as the Doctor and I'm loving season 5

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*squishy huggles you too* At least you have fingers Hope you feel better soon too!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles everyone*

I'm sorry that I'm atm being really bad with catching up and all...but RL is very busy!

I did saw some awesome sigs...I think they were from Bree and Nad

*huggles Jumble for bad migraine* they should be forbidden!

Yahoo for Bekki with her 5 KM race...I wouldn't have made it...2 KM running(fast) is enough for me(and I do that in 12 min...which is rather slow )

*runs out again*
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the nice sig comments!

*hugs jumble and LJ for feeling all icky and sore and quiet*
                            *hugs Bekki for running*
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid and sings ''I will survive'', because it sticks*

...Is everone sick and ill and hung over? Should I check in your rooms? Was WooHoodStock better when I wasn't around with my room clearing singing skills?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm still sick. don't know about anyone else. Trying to get packed for our trip home this weekend, too. *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X