*hugs back*

Alright.

Que music!

And I am telling you
    I’m not going.
    You're the best bunch I'll ever know.
    There's no way I can ever go,
    No, no, there's no way,
    No, no, no, no way I'm livin' withoot you.
    I'm not livin' withoot you.
    I just want to squee.
    I'm stayin'. I'm stayin',
    And you, and you. You're kind of silly
    OohHoooWooohooohoood you're kind of silly!.

And I am telling you
    I’m not going,
    Even though the rough times are showing.
    There's just no way. There's no way!
    We're part of the same place.
    We PMS at the same time.
    We all share The WooHood.
    We have an insane mind.

And time and time we have so much to share,
    No, no, no no, no, no!
    I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin'
    And findin' that there's nobody there.
    WooHoos, there's no way,
    No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
    I'm not livin' without you.
    You see, there's just no way,
    There's nooooo waaaay.

Nekkid is The Martin,
    Yell, scream and shout.
    You can say what you want,
    I'm not walkin' out.
    Touch, lick the Powers
    Bake, fry, and grilll.
    I'm not gonna leave you,
    There's no way I wiiiiiiiiiiill!!!

NAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *grabs cake and secretly admits to loving bands with big hair... yes, even Poison*
    I love bands with big hair too!

Is the party over? *pouts*

One song from me...

sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

NADDDDDD!!!! *squishy tackle huggles* We've missed you!

*sees Def Leppard music recced* I hearts them so much....oy!! *sighs at the voices* <3

*digs around for Def Leppard music*

This is such a perfect song

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

OMGoodness, I come in late to the 80s music party. Now you are talking. This is what I grew up on and still love! Cags, you know what I mean (since we're the same age).

*jams and sings to Poison's Nothing But A Good Time, throws off clothes and does the air guitar nekkid*

I am in heaven with all these YT vids. Must upload to my IPOD.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*loves Nad, loves 80s rock, loves the party, loves Woohoos*

*loves snarky Joe*

That's a lot of love!

*grabz Joe, SMOOCHES!*

Night all

*runz out...nekkid*
          sigpic

Comment

I'm finally heading to bed ...

Woodnight Woohoos!! *yawns*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I thought Joe was fairly restrained considering

Chrome doesn't get along with Zynga

Comment

Ooh JoeSnark. Must go read.

Jumble I am farming at the moment in Chrome and it's ok for me. Although I have discovered it doens't like me maximising to full screen but, actually, the farming itself seems much faster so I don't mind too much.

Nik, yep, I know. People think ladies our age should be into Wham and Duran Duran etc. but actually, I was more into Bon Jovi, Def Leppard etc. My all time 80's favourite was Marillion, but that was pre-Kayleigh when they had a chart hit and got big. Back in those days, bands/singers could trundle along nicely with a small-but-loyal following and strong-but-stable album sales and that was good enough for the record industry; it didn't matter if they never released a single. That was when the record industry cared about real music though - these days they just care about what looks sexy and who will line their pockets the most.

Josi, thanks for the Chrome rec. I love it. So fast! And I actually like the underlining thing. Hey, you've seen my usual typoness so you understand why I might like that!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the love and hugs!
                  ((((WooHoos))))

And thanks for getting me stuck on an 80's music high...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Cags Chrome is constantly crashing Farmville and Country Life, or just running very slow Maybe it's something in my pc

WooHoooood! Nad actually got on two days in a row

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Cags Chrome is constantly crashing Farmville and Country Life, or just running very slow Maybe it's something in my pc

WooHoooood! Nad actually got on two days in a row
                      WooHood! *fistpump*
                      Nad navigates trough GW wtih eeeeease.

And photobucket works again as well. Life's good. Now all I need to do is catch up on uhmpfteen pages of WooHoo talk...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Your PB is working? So where is your celebratory PTB picspam????

Comment

I was just going to say that.

*mumbles something about great minds or fools...*

Yay Nad!

Jumble, it crashed once on me when I tried to full screen it, and again once since I've used it today but certainly no more crashy (for me) than IE was. I guess you could always use IE for zynga games and Chrome to browse here.

Joe was awesome wasn't he. What's this other site he talks about? Not that I want to go if it's anti-SGU but I'm intrigued to see people getting that wound up when there's such a simple off button they can use.

*sits back and waits for picspam*
                          sigpic

Comment

*happy dances for Nad's continuing presence*

Joe was awesome wasn't he. What's this other site he talks about? Not that I want to go if it's anti-SGU but I'm intrigued to see people getting that wound up when there's such a simple off button they can use.
                            Me too. It does beggar belief that people can put so much energy into hating something that really they don't need to expose themselves to at all And go Joe! Snarkometer set to maximum

*grabs popcorn*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was just going to say that.

*mumbles something about great minds or fools...*

Yay Nad!

Jumble, it crashed once on me when I tried to full screen it, and again once since I've used it today but certainly no more crashy (for me) than IE was. I guess you could always use IE for zynga games and Chrome to browse here.
                              So far, Chrome isn't making any difference here, so I guess I'll just stick to IE for everything

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *happy dances for Nad's continuing presence*

Me too. It does beggar belief that people can put so much energy into hating something that really they don't need to expose themselves to at all And go Joe! Snarkometer set to maximum

*grabs popcorn*
                              Exactly Some people seem to thrive on negativity. What a waste of energy and emotion.

Meanwhile.........

There I was, happily *cough* working on finalizing my accounts for the last year. Spread across the table were a year's worth of invoices, receipts etc. Also last year's diary, this year's diary, my passport, my spare laptop and a whole pile of filing waiting to be done.

And I knocked over a whole cup of coffee

Knowing me as you do, what do you think was the first thing I grabbed to dry off?

Comment

Your passport.

Or your diary. Because that's got some special dates listed in it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X