The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends love and hugs to Bree and LJ*

So so sad about LJ's mom She was doing so amazingly well, it's just so utterly unfair
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((LJ))) Thoughts and prayers going your way!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *sends love and hugs to Bree and LJ*

So so sad about LJ's mom She was doing so amazingly well, it's just so utterly unfair
        Yes. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) all day to get my head around how bloody unfair life is

Comment

*tries not to bawl* Thanks, Woohoos. I've been crying and tinkering in Gimp today. Playing with artwork seems to distract me pretty well. Anyway. Jumble you asked for a picture once. It's an old one, taken just after Nate came home:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            I wood have rescued them but I was not here. Thanks for taking care of the AT pix Jumble. A tragedy has truly been averted. *nods head*

So, I have a bit of a journey ahead of me and there is a tunnel at the end of that journey. I am praying that there is a light at the end of that tunnel. I am told that there will be but right now I have to have so much trust in another human being that it's frightening. I don't trust easily.
            Wish me luck for the months ahead. They should be interesting if nothing else.

*huggles woohoos for making me laugh*
            *big honkin' hugs* and good luck!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            The WooHoo luck is running badly again. I've just had very sad news from APA about LJ's Mom.

Briefly:

Why is life so bloody cruel? Just when she was doing so well.
            ((((LJ))))
            That's awful I'm so sorry to hear that...

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Just came on line to show off my new signature....thanks to Jumble for her great work.

Laurie
            Love it!
            Well done, jumble
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh LJ, thanks for sharing such a lovely pic.

Whatever happens now I wish her as little pain as possible, and as much love as it's possible to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *tries not to bawl* Thanks, Woohoos. I've been crying and tinkering in Gimp today. Playing with artwork seems to distract me pretty well. Anyway. Jumble you asked for a picture once. It's an old one, taken just after Nate came home:

Spoiler:
                http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/natemom.jpg
                Oh, that picture is beautiful. Really lovely.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LJ, what a lovely picture

Whatever happens now I wish her as little pain as possible, and as much love as it's possible to hold.
                  And Jumble, what a gorgeous thing to say. I couldn't put it better, and I wish her exactly the same.

*hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LJ, that is an absolutely gorgeous picture. Remember that we're here for you , and thinking of you, whenever you need us. <3

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

LJ, that's a wonderful photograph. Thank you for sharing

I couldn't have put it better myself. Thinking of her, and you.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

LJ That's a gorgeous picture *huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't put anything better than these wonderful woohoos already have but what a truly beautiful picture LJ. Thinking of you all

Comment

*hugs LJ*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Laurie, love the sig! Jumble, fabulous job!
                              I thank you kindly. I need to learn to do this myself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) all day to get my head around how bloody unfair life is
                                Tell me about it. My mother got rid of her desease only to not survive the cure/treatment. I was told her doctor thought she was strong enough to take a full onslot of it rather then smaller doses over a longer period of time. Life can be totally unfair.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X