No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz through thread nekkid* She likes us, she likes us, she liiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes uuuuuuuuuuuussss! We have a one-on-one chat in the morning. Wish me luck!
    sigpic

Comment

*keeps limbs firmly crossed for LJ* Good luck in the morning! Will keep you guys in my prayers!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey Woohoo's!

There is way too much to multi-quote

I'll try to keep it simple.

So glad you all had such a good time and thanks for the pix! It's awesome to put faces to names (including Amanda's cameo )

LJ: Keeping everything crossed as well. Good luck with the interview!

Loving all of the new locations and Jann's new English lessons.

Still worried about Nad

*hugs* all Woohoo's
        sigpic

Comment

*dies from laughing*

I don't think it's ever been so much of a pleasure to catch up on this thread!!! You ladies must have had on helluva time on woohoomeet, it sure shows on the thread!

*huggles Woodiehoos*

*crosses all available limbs for LJ* I really hope this is the one!!! Hope you have a good one-on-one chat!!

(I just completed an assignment...which i'm being paid $100 to write...because it's not mine! HAHAHAHA)
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I was going to multiquote but it's just too much

Chatting on Skype was great and I'll be sure to tell my mom about the honorary Woohoo thing Cags

Loving all the pictures, especially the ones with Woody

at Jann and Cags' locations

*waits for the manip*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Well...AFTER the Jann/Woody maniping...you guys could write/make some *fantastic* S/J smut...

I'm not even going to pretend I'm innocent.
            I second this!

*crosses limbs for LJ*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Hey Woohoo's!

There is way too much to multi-quote

I'll try to keep it simple.

So glad you all had such a good time and thanks for the pix! It's awesome to put faces to names (including Amanda's cameo )

LJ: Keeping everything crossed as well. Good luck with the interview!

Loving all of the new locations and Jann's new English lessons.

Still worried about Nad

*hugs* all Woohoo's
              I liked that part too...hehe!

It was so lovely hearing those British accents.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Ok, I was going to multiquote but it's just too much

Chatting on Skype was great and I'll be sure to tell my mom about the honorary Woohoo thing Cags

Loving all the pictures, especially the ones with Woody

at Jann and Cags' locations

*waits for the manip*

I second this!

*crosses limbs for LJ*
              RIGHT! Come on, imagine what good smut they could have come up with!

Tomorrow I have to give a speech...except you have 2 minutes to think of your whole speech! Which is supposed to be between 1-2 minutes long and you have NO idea what you're supposed to speak on ...you have to pick a card and it has questions on it...*gulps* I volunteered for the third time to go first...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey, I heard my initials being called - turns out it was EH - T letting the world now we know each other....more like co-conspirators, but yes we do know each other. Met at AT3.

I read your comments about Skype. I just got that. My nephew wants me to see my Grandnephew more often than once a year so he talked me into getting it. Then they went away on vacation. Think their trying to tell me something. So, I haven't tried it yet. Although, it did setup easy enough. Hopefully the Skype is easy to use.
                sigpic

Comment

*runz in flailing*

I've heard from Nad!! She's fine, just RL getting in the way *sighs with relief*

She'll be here in a minute to reassure us *looks down* See? She's lurking down there

Comment

Hey guys!

I've been getting some messages rom worried WooHoos, so I figured I'd drop by to say that I'm ok
                    I'm sorry if I worried anyone by not being around. Nothing bad has happened, I'm fully functioning and so are the people and pets around me. There have just been some things sucking the joy out of life and sometimes GW can be so happy that it makes you wonder why it makes you feel worse, if that makes any sense I've been feeling wonderfully gloomy (not depressed, mind you! ) and I just wanted to shut out everyone who wood even try to make me happy and that's the only (and rather odd) reason why I decided to take some time off.

I'm really glad that the WooHoo meet...ers had fun. You go spread the love, ladies!

Hugs and crossed fingers for those in need. I haven't caught up yet, but I lurked a bit and saw some posts coming by, so...

*hugs the WooHoos*
                    You're awesome!

Nad's good. *nods* Really.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *runz in flailing*

I've heard from Nad!! She's fine, just RL getting in the way *sighs with relief*

She'll be here in a minute to reassure us *looks down* See? She's lurking down there
                      See? That's what I mean.
                      Now I had to LOL.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        See? That's what I mean.
                        Now I had to LOL.

*squishy huggles Nad whether she likes it or not*

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad whether she likes it or not*
                          That's just mean.
                          This yet again proofs my point that WooHoos just do not care about one's gloom... That's it. I shall stop being a Hippy and turn into an Emo! No one understands me. No one understand my post-teenage-early- twenties girl emotions.

No one.

No... One...

*blinks*
                          *hugs back*

sigpic

Comment

That's just mean.
                            This yet again proofs my point that WooHoos just do not care about one's gloom... That's it. I shall stop being a Hippy and turn into an Emo! No one understands me. No one understand my post-teenage-early- twenties girl emotions.

No one.

No... One...

*blinks*
                            *hugs back*

We may not understand you, but we love you to bits anyway

Jann is on her way back home *hears huge sigh of relief from the entire male population of England*

Comment

I've enjoyed catching up on the thread this morning! Well, I always do, but now I can hear the way your posts sound!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *runz through thread nekkid* She likes us, she likes us, she liiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes uuuuuuuuuuuussss! We have a one-on-one chat in the morning. Wish me luck!
                              That's fantastic! *keeps fingers crossed*

Hey guys!

I've been getting some messages rom worried WooHoos, so I figured I'd drop by to say that I'm ok
                              I'm sorry if I worried anyone by not being around. Nothing bad has happened, I'm fully functioning and so are the people and pets around me. There have just been some things sucking the joy out of life and sometimes GW can be so happy that it makes you wonder why it makes you feel worse, if that makes any sense I've been feeling wonderfully gloomy (not depressed, mind you! ) and I just wanted to shut out everyone who wood even try to make me happy and that's the only (and rather odd) reason why I decided to take some time off.

I'm really glad that the WooHoo meet...ers had fun. You go spread the love, ladies!

Hugs and crossed fingers for those in need. I haven't caught up yet, but I lurked a bit and saw some posts coming by, so...

*hugs the WooHoos*
                              You're awesome!

Nad's good. *nods* Really.
                              *hugs Nad* Thanks for letting us know. We have been very worried woohoos. And that's an understandable reason to stay away.

We may not understand you, but we love you to bits anyway

Jann is on her way back home *hears huge sigh of relief from the entire male population of England*

I do believe that is possible, definitely. Hahahaha.
                              Last edited by m_wendy_r; 12 April 2010, 02:25 AM. Reason: I can't write what I think or think what I say
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runz in*

Oh dear. Jann and I had such fun last night; you wait until you see her manip... heh heh.

Actually, she probably won't be able to share said manip on GW due to, er, forum rules and all that.

The funniest thing; as Jann was checking in her bag, I checked out the scales. 6.8kg. Bearing in mind it was 16kg coming over, that means she had almost 10kg of chocolate, crisps, stroopwaffles (sp) and liquorice in her case. And we ate it all. Go on, have a guess where that 10kg has gone?

*looks disdainfully at the bathroom scales*

*huggles Nad* Oh, ah, sorry. I'm another one who's going to huggle the emo right out of you. Emo Nad though... wow there's a thought! A scary one, granted, especially when you conjure up the image of EmoNad in a bunny helmet bouncing on the sofa...

... and that's an art challenge for the moere artistically astute among us.

*huggles LJ* Woohoo! Fingersandtoes and legsandarms and eyesandteeth crossed very, very tightly. Positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes.

I have a Joe Stylee resturant critique to type up a bit later but I am being demanded upon by a three year old right now and I have missed him so am going for a play.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X