The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    The irony is I'm looking forward to it so much. I just didn't realise it was April already!
    I know! This year seems to be flying by

July will get you first, but you will be excited!
    Excited? Why wood I be excited? I mean it's just July, following June like it always does, nothing special about it............

.....except....

AND I'M GOING TO MEET

IN 117 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Generally, I figured you would be excited

sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Afternoon woohoos!

I am having a break while him indoors and him next door go off to buy more ballast because, unbelievably, even though I have two tons of the stuff, it's still not enough to complete my new patio.

Jann, if the house looks like a building site when you arrive oin Friday, then I apologise, but that's because I've suffered death by concrete laying and can't actually move.

(No, seriously I promise I'll tidy up... or gut the place and raze it to the ground, whatever's easier. )

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Because it's not like we've been talking about it for aaaaaaages or anything

I'm just scared July will suddenly arrive before I'm ready

It's 117 days...........

And it will! You'll be in double figures soon.

I went shopping this morning and bought cheese (my contribution to the woohoomeet) and forgot to get the ingredients for the Woo Hoo (new cocktail I've sort of invented). I hope you do all like cheese as much as me because, um, there's quite a lot of it.

If not, no worries; I'll just bring it home with me.

Bree! I love the groovy goat. Jumble it was an April fool special animal. not sure if it's still there. I was a bit gutted that I (or, rather Elwyn) sent you that stupid long eared rabbit now (I thought it was going to fly but nope, it's just like a normal one ) or else I (she) would have saved up and sent you a groovy goat instead. I wonder if they are still available.

Nad I am still thinking about funny songs. The first thing that came to mind was something from Monty Python but I don't think Every Sperm Is Sacred is something I'd want to encourage some Woohoos to contemplate too deeply.

Oh and that's them back from the shops. Best go do more back breaking hard labour.
        sigpic

Comment

The irony is I'm looking forward to it so much. I just didn't realise it was April already!

July will get you first, but you will be excited!
          I'm wondering if Jumble is going to melt into a puddle of mush when she sees Martin? We should place a bet on how long she'll last in his presence!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*bounces*

6 Days.

*bounces*

EDIT: Although I am afraid that I won't recognize Cags on the airport...or she not me(just look for the girl with a lot of pink ) After I'm there...I'll be fine! ...I hope

<snip>
            Just tried out the new SatNav on a little trip to Jo's. The male voice is called Daniel. So I have Daniel directing Woody

That's just wrong. Woody should be directing and driving Why does he need help from Daniel?

Sarai. RL doesn't understand these things!

Funny moment today.
            Sister: "What's happening Friday?"
            Me: "What? What do you mean?"
            Sister: "Aren't you going to Leeds on Friday? What time is your train?"
            Me: "Leeds?! Is that this Friday...?"
            Sister: "..."
            Me: "Oh yeah!! Wow, that was fast."
            Sister:

*headdesk*
            yes time flies!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Afternoon woohoos!

I am having a break while him indoors and him next door go off to buy more ballast because, unbelievably, even though I have two tons of the stuff, it's still not enough to complete my new patio.

Jann, if the house looks like a building site when you arrive oin Friday, then I apologise, but that's because I've suffered death by concrete laying and can't actually move.

(No, seriously I promise I'll tidy up... or gut the place and raze it to the ground, whatever's easier. )

And it will! You'll be in double figures soon.
              Nooooooo!!!! Don't say that! It seemed so long away when we first started talking about it, over a year, and now it's it's it's .... under four months

I went shopping this morning and bought cheese (my contribution to the woohoomeet) and forgot to get the ingredients for the Woo Hoo (new cocktail I've sort of invented). I hope you do all like cheese as much as me because, um, there's quite a lot of it.

If not, no worries; I'll just bring it home with me.
              I LOVE cheese, just not supposed to eat much of it I guess I'll just have to reduce my cholesterol intake more over the next few days to allow for it

Bree! I love the groovy goat. Jumble it was an April fool special animal. not sure if it's still there. I was a bit gutted that I (or, rather Elwyn) sent you that stupid long eared rabbit now (I thought it was going to fly but nope, it's just like a normal one ) or else I (she) would have saved up and sent you a groovy goat instead. I wonder if they are still available.
              It's still available, but I don't have enough FV money to buy it

Nad I am still thinking about funny songs. The first thing that came to mind was something from Monty Python but I don't think Every Sperm Is Sacred is something I'd want to encourage some Woohoos to contemplate too deeply.
              I think it was Dee that asked wasn't it?

It wood rather depend on who's........ er.......... yeah
              Oh and that's them back from the shops. Best go do more back breaking hard labour.
              Just let them get on with it, you shouldn't be doing all that manual work
              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I'm wondering if Jumble is going to melt into a puddle of mush when she sees Martin? We should place a bet on how long she'll last in his presence!

I'll be fine. Just FINE!!

Really.....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *bounces*

6 Days.

*bounces*

EDIT: Although I am afraid that I won't recognize Cags on the airport...or she not me(just look for the girl with a lot of pink ) After I'm there...I'll be fine! ...I hope
              Don't worry, she'll be the one bouncing up and down and waving like crazy

That's just wrong. Woody should be directing and driving Why does he need help from Daniel?

yes time flies!
              You have to remember that Woody is only a week old, he needs a bit of guidance until he finds his way around

Comment

*blinks sleepily* Hi all. *yaaaaawwwwn*
                sigpic

Comment

Cambridge won the Boat Race
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to LJ*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Cambridge won the Boat Race
                    Don't they always? *huggles*

Still working on my next instalment, but every conversation on here seems to change the script

Comment

I'm just scared July will suddenly arrive before I'm ready

It's 117 days...........
                      And this is a bad thing. Don't you want it to happen, ready or not!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        And this is a bad thing. Don't you want it to happen, ready or not!
                        WooHoood! You're here while we're all awake

It's not a bad thing really, it's just the closer it gets the more nervous I become

Comment

WooHoood! You're here while we're all awake

It's not a bad thing really, it's just the closer it gets the more nervous I become
                          Hey nerves is just excitment in over drive. Don't let it get to you. Have you ever seen him before? I seen

him a few times at SG conventions. Never have seen him wear long pants though. Not sure he owns any.

Don't worry, we will watch you melt down then sweep you up and put you back together again.

Well time for a little breakfast.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Hey nerves is just excitment in over drive. Don't let it get to you. Have you ever seen him before? I seen him a few times at SG conventions. Never have seen him wear long pants though. Not sure he owns any.
                            You've met him??? I've only worshipped from afar till now

He does own long pants, we've seen him in jeans and a spiffy suit, but I'm hoping for shorts at the con

Don't worry, we will watch you melt down then sweep you up and put you back together again.

Well time for a little breakfast.
                            He will??? I think that wood cause a double meltdown Edit: Ok, I obviously misread that Wishful thinking took over

So, got any quotes/stories you want to share about when you've seen him? Pictures?

*smiles sweetly*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 03 April 2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Ok, next instalment...............

You wood NOT believe how far this has wandered from the original idea

Hopefully I'll get it finished tonight, then I'll post the whole thing in a grand finale tomorrow

Comment

You've met him??? I've only worshipped from afar till now

He does own long pants, we've seen him in jeans and a spiffy suit, but I'm hoping for shorts at the con

He will??? I think that wood cause a double meltdown

So, got any quotes/stories you want to share about when you've seen him? Pictures?

*smiles sweetly*
                                Yesterday was one year to the day of my meeting MW and DK.

Didn't get pictures though. What was i thinking?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X