• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Congrats on the Big '69!!!
    *hugs*
    Originally posted by yessika View Post
    CONGRATS ON THE 69 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks everyone. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Bekki: Urgo wood definitely be a Woohoo! Urgo just wanted to have fun and WooHoo's do know how to have fun.
      BTW-Awesome job Bekki!
      *hugs*Oma Long time no see.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm sure it wood be good

Hallucinogenic veg + aphrodisiacal mollusc = crazy fun ;-) :-D:-P
      So now I know why I feel the way I do after ordering broccoli and oyster sauce from my local Chinese Takeout.
      This thread is so educational.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *runs through*

Two exams down, one to go.

*happy dances*
      Good luck Jas

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Bree, I have really bad migraines too. I have never been to the doctor for them, so I don't take any form of prescription. I know when mine are coming because I get this pain in the lower back of my head, I believe the occipital lobe. Immediately I have to go to sleep or the effects of the migraine will take affect. I get blind spots (scotomas) where I only see half of things, paralysis in the side of the face and arm (depends on what side of the brain the migraine is effecting, usually the right side), pain and the fun one, confusion. While in high school, I couldn't even tell the nurse where I lived. I tried to write an e-mail during a migraine while at work and my co-worker sent it back confused. It was really bad. So, Bree, I can understand what you are going through.

Wait, there is an idiot line? That is good to know. Wait, maybe it isn't.
      Is it ironic that the reason I am only just getting in here and reading your post is because of the danged migraines. Had a bad one today and just couldn't do anything more than feel sorry for myself. Also felt bad for Charmaine. We only have the weekends together and today was a bust. I get the paralysis on the lower part of my face but only occasionally. I am grateful for that because it is frightening when it happens and make communication difficult. The first time it happened with one of my new employees it terrified the poor thing. Most of the time, with the bad ones I get a tingly numbness in my lower face (especially around my mouth) but it doesn't hinder my ability to speak. he scary part for me is that I have been getting bad headaches every single day now and they turn into migraines at least three or more times a week. Calling out of work is not an option but working when it's bad is pure torture.
      I'm truly sorry that you get them too (((Nik))). they are no fun at all.

Yes, there is an idiot line and I am usually at the front of it.

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
      Oh man, those sound terrible! :-( I've only gotten a few migraines, and they weren't too bad, but they really made me feel horrid. Might I suggest checking this out? A bit 'alternative', I know, but it's helped me through my migraines, and it might end up being better than getting a prescription. (Even if you don't try it, though, I hope you find something to help you out! *hugs* :-))
      I looked at the 233 and unfortunately for me I am allergic to two of the ingredients. I have to be careful with alt meds for that reason. I have used niacin in the past but lately even that hasn't been working.

Guys, being the thread starter, I really need to make a request.
      Please stop discriminating against the Nekkid? They need full-body-hold-on-tight hugs too. *nods*
      Being nekkid all the time isn't just a way of life, it's what nekkid people were born to do. It's not icky, it's natural. The Nekkid Ones smoke broccoli just like you do. *nods*

Thank you,
      The WooHoodStock Administration Office.

;-) :-)

*hugs WooHoos*
      *hugglses Nad...Nekkid*

Aww! There's love, there's LOVE! :-D ;-)
      *hugs*

*blinks*
      So... all this talk of Nekkid Hugging...
      Would it be a dealbreaker for the PTB if they were lurking?
      ...Or is there something else that already scared them off?

Or... someone?

EDIT: Who stole my S/J Mojo? I really need it back! Thank you.
      I wood love to hug a nekkid PTB
      *blinks*
      That's what you meant right?
      *blinks *

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Thanks Oma.
      We have a star chart (well, smiley face chart since he picked smiley face stickers), and a list of rewards and he gets a penguin bar if he does something on the loo itself. Sadly, since Tuesday he's done exactly two wees on the toilet and the rest (wee, poo, the lot) have been in his pants. :-( I can't help feeling the two he did were just pot luck rather than deliberate. I'm not bothered by washing soiled clothes- we used washable nappies for the first two years - but there's a big difference between a washable nappy and pants... for starters washable nappies don't let wee run down the leg and puddle on the floor. So glad we've got laminate floors, leather sofas etc. :-o

He'd probably love Dora actually; my little man has no sense of gender.
      I'm not sure whether I will persevere or just leave it a month or so and see how we go. My gut is telling me he's not really ready so I'm leaning to NOT stressing us both out anymore over it.

Heh heh, yes, although it's not a main ingredient in dandruff shampoo in the UK so no point getting ideas.

Yes. Men need zinc and selenium and a few other things to make healthy sperm. A handy tip if you're thinking of having any more little ones... :-D

Don't ask me; I haven't got it. :-S

As for nekkidness? You know I was skinny dipping in my pool this summer gone? :-D

*runz nekkid to show Nad some solidarity*
      Cags, I was reading your post and I remembered what my sister did to train my nephew. She put cheerios or fruitloops in the toilet and encourage him to use them for..um.."target practice". It became a fun game for him instead of a scary new thing. It might work for Benjamin.
      Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      '69 post!

That's all I got.
      *Huggles woohoos*
      *Huggles Bones mojo*
      *Calls out for Nad's mojo* Oh mojo? Where are youuuuuuuu??
      Congrats on 69 post Valerie!

*huggles all woohoos...nekkid and all nekkid woohoos*

EDIT: Jumble! So cool!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in with nose stuck in HP: Goblet of Fire book*

*huggles all woohoo's*

*says congrats to all '69 woohoos*

*huggles all woohoo's who might need extra special woohoo huggles*

*runz off to read again*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*feels ashamed that she hasn't finished reading HP: Half-Blood Prince*

*huggles woohoos*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs in nekkid, but wearing a big ol' fluff ball because she is cold*

I'm soooo not used to the South end of Australia! I used to live in the sunbrun capital of the world and now I'm wearing a jumper! (well, I would be if I wasn't nekkid running with a fluff ball )

*huggles all the Woodie Hoos*
            *big huggles for the migrainy Woodie Hoos* I didn't know headaches could get that bad! Ouchies!!!

*shivers* I WANT SUMMER BACK
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              *feels ashamed that she hasn't finished reading HP: Half-Blood Prince*

*huggles woohoos*
              No need. I haven't even started it... I haven't even read the first one... or any of them...
              sigpic

Comment

*falls in*

*huggles all woohoos*

*falls down*
                One party left this month...

*looks at March calendar*
                That's better
                sigpic

Comment

*runs into thread*

*Hugs all WooHoodians*

*throws Bekki some summer*

*looks at calendar*

WOOHOOOD! Tomorrow is the first day of autumn. Bring on winter

*starts jumping on the couch*

Comment

I can't believe it's almost March

Bekki, you can have all of summer (when it is summer here in texas it is yucky)

*runs off nekkid*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Bekki, I would offer you a Summer here, but it would probably be colder then the one you already have.
                      But at least it's not <insert name of country here>.

Hmm. *Runz through thread nekkid*
                      (I've decided to embrace it.)
                      sigpic

Comment

yay Val

embrace the nekkidness

*joins in the nekkid running*

Comment

TPTB icon drop (okay, one of them is debatable but I am not going to pi$$ off RDA fans )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            *snip*

Is it ironic that the reason I am only just getting in here and reading your post is because of the danged migraines. Had a bad one today and just couldn't do anything more than feel sorry for myself. Also felt bad for Charmaine. We only have the weekends together and today was a bust. I get the paralysis on the lower part of my face but only occasionally. I am grateful for that because it is frightening when it happens and make communication difficult. The first time it happened with one of my new employees it terrified the poor thing. Most of the time, with the bad ones I get a tingly numbness in my lower face (especially around my mouth) but it doesn't hinder my ability to speak. he scary part for me is that I have been getting bad headaches every single day now and they turn into migraines at least three or more times a week. Calling out of work is not an option but working when it's bad is pure torture.
                            I'm truly sorry that you get them too (((Nik))). they are no fun at all.

*snip*
                            I feel so bad for you, Bree. Having them several times a week must be so hard on you and not having the opportunity to do anything about them while at work. My mind completely shuts down, so I don't know how you do it. The tingling sensation is just the beginning for me. It is the strangest feeling, like a loss of control, when you can't move your face or your arm. I hope you find a solution for them, because no one should have to go through that.

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                            yay Val

embrace the nekkidness

*joins in the nekkid running*
                            *Runs with Torzy and passes her, didn't want to stare at your nekkid bum the whole time*

TPTB icon drop (okay, one of them is debatable but I am not going to pi$$ off RDA fans )
                            http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...rtin_bunch.jpg http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y.../rda_bunch.jpg
                            These are awesome, Bree! I don't understand the RDA thing, he was a producer in the past. Doesn't that make him an honorary PTB?
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Night woohoos! *Huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

But but but...where's Joe!? Love them! Super cool!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X