The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *pats Jumble's hand* There, there, it'll all be better once you've snuggled in Martin's jacket
    I'm sooooo looking forward to that.......... oh, um, I mean meeting him. I'm so looking forward to meeting him

In 164 days

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *snuggles on couch with Joe* Well, I can switch it...
    Nono, don't switch it! That'll just confuse me more

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You make it sound like 2008 was a long time ago...............
      Feels like it was

Comment

I'm sooooo looking forward to that.......... oh, um, I mean meeting him. I'm so looking forward to meeting him

In 164 days

Nono, don't switch it! That'll just confuse me more

So it won't help if she swicthes it and then I put it in my sig instead?

*sigh* Why oh why oh why do I ever get myself into PTB defending? I should know better than to give a toss what other people think.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*sigh* Why oh why oh why do I ever get myself into PTB defending? I should know better than to give a toss what other people think.
          Which PTB? Where? Do I need to roll up my sleeves?

Comment

*arches eyebrow* Hm. I shall find my happy place and not think of such things. *meditates* Oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmallozzi...OOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmallozzi...
            sigpic

Comment

*runz back in having managed to NOT post a response*

Jeez! Some people

Apparently RDA was the only thing worth watching on SG, and the whole franchise is worthless without him!

And some people seem to forget that it was HIS decision to only do cameos in S9 and S10 of SG1, and that he only got involved in Continuum after he was invited to go to the Arctic. Prior to that he hadn't wanted to be in it!

*takes deeeeeep calming breaths*

*hides in Martin's jacket*

Comment

*runz back in having managed to NOT post a response*

Jeez! Some people

Apparently RDA was the only thing worth watching on SG, and the whole franchise is worthless without him!

And some people seem to forget that it was HIS decision to only do cameos in S9 and S10 of SG1, and that he only got involved in Continuum after he was invited to go to the Arctic. Prior to that he hadn't wanted to be in it!

*takes deeeeeep calming breaths*

*hides in Martin's jacket*
                It's okay Jumble. Martin's jacket (preferably with him still in it) will make it all better.
                You need to stay in this happy place and ignore those other unhappy places in GW.
                It isn't worth the stress

Edit: Thanks for hugs Sarai. I am hoping that I won't have to format either. That wood be bad.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  It's okay Jumble. Martin's jacket (preferably with him still in it) will make it all better.
                  You need to stay in this happy place and ignore those other unhappy places in GW.
                  It isn't worth the stress

Edit: Thanks for hugs Sarai. I am hoping that I won't have to format either. That wood be bad.
                  You're right, of course

*snuggles deeper into the jacket and goes to sleep*

Comment

I see you found it then Jumble.

(The Ship Discussion thread if anyone's really interested).

I can't be bothered to reply any more. If I did it would only be to say "Change the record willya"

Which isn't very polite and, well, if you can't say something nice and all that...
                    sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* There's just no arguing with some people

I'm dosing myself up on meds and heading to bed... somehow I doubt I'll be in work tomorrow so will probably be here at some point instead

Night all!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I see you found it then Jumble.

(The Ship Discussion thread if anyone's really interested).

I can't be bothered to reply any more. If I did it would only be to say "Change the record willya"

Which isn't very polite and, well, if you can't say something nice and all that...
                        Yeah, that's what I figured. And I couldn't think of anything nice to say

Not that I'm denigrating RDA in any way, I just hate when people claim he is the whole show. SG1 woodn't have been what it is without Amanda. Or Don, or Chris, or all the writers, producers, Directors, cameramen, wardrobe people, make-up artists etc etc etc. The whole thing was a team effort and .............

Ok, shutting up now

*dives back under Martin's jacket*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *shakes head* There's just no arguing with some people
                          You'd think I'd know better by now woodn't you?

I'm dosing myself up on meds and heading to bed... somehow I doubt I'll be in work tomorrow so will probably be here at some point instead

Night all!
                          Sounds like a good plan. Sleep well little WooHoo *hugs*

Comment

*sips on Coke...cuddles with Joe* This is why I stay here, where it's happy...
                            sigpic

Comment

I just wandered over to the discussion thread! Have I missed something, is this person inside RDA's brain?? They seem to think they have a very clear idea of what he was thinking at all times .

*facepalm* Why do I always stray from the fun places

EDIT: Cos I'm nosey, that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                I just wandered over to the discussion thread! Have I missed something, is this person inside RDA's brain?? They seem to think they have a very clear idea of what he was thinking at all times .

*facepalm* Why do I always stray from the fun places

EDIT: Cos I'm nosey, that's why
                                That's why I looked I blame Cags

And now I'm really going to sleep, hopefully

WoodNight *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Working...
                                X