The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yay Nad that looks orange... I think there are no real orange pics of me...I make sure camera's are out of the way...or everyone is too drunk to know how to use them! *glares around the room to make sure of no pics*
    *giggles*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And you're going to translate for us, right? RIGHT???
    Blowhorn

I also have little orange lion

Please tell me that's not my brother

Really? Cool

And no, not the brother
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You don't want a child born on the 9th August, trust me

Much as I love my Jo, I woodn't wish her on any other poor unsuspecting mum
      My sister's OK then - her baby's not due until September. It's the 8th though, so could well end up being the 9th Personally I think it should be born on the 10th, because my birthday's the 11th and my brother's on the 12th, so it would just complete the sequence
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid and orange*
        *channels New Yorker "uze guize is so much fun"*

Speed skating is awesome but I luvs curling better

*runz around yelling "migraines are fun! migraines are awesome! I love migraines!" *

Reverse psycology....it didn't work. Neither did my brand-spanking-new migraine medication. *sigh*

I'm looking forward to April 1st but I am unsure if I can join the party. Thursday's are usually super busy. I shall try to sneak in anywhoo. I must make my boss understand the importance of this holiday. A whoohoo celebration just doesn't happen everyday!

I am experiencing a calm before the storm at work and I am chock full of randomness
        sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread...nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *runs through thread...nekkid*
            but...but...you're not orange?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Shame on her Everyone should be in orange...or nekkid but painted orange!

Skating is so much better than curling! It goes faaaaaaaaaaaast and...HOT suits *drools* You can see everything!

And I just found out we had a snowboarder(dutch person in snow? ) and she won gold Yey!
              sigpic

Comment

Snnnnnooooowbrrrrrdinggggg!
                *happy dances*

*Runz through thread nekkid and orange*
                *channels New Yorker "uze guize is so much fun"*

Speed skating is awesome but I luvs curling better

*runz around yelling "migraines are fun! migraines are awesome! I love migraines!" *

Reverse psycology....it didn't work. Neither did my brand-spanking-new migraine medication. *sigh*

I'm looking forward to April 1st but I am unsure if I can join the party. Thursday's are usually super busy. I shall try to sneak in anywhoo. I must make my boss understand the importance of this holiday. A whoohoo celebration just doesn't happen everyday!

I am experiencing a calm before the storm at work and I am chock full of randomness

And hugs for the amazingly awesome migraines!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Red, White and Blue all the way baby!

Don't ever call us Brits unpatriotic...

*shakes fist at Scrooge-like Government*

*runs off*

Comment

*runs off*
                    Red, white, blue...I can deal with that!

....you people have a government? *iz amazed* We don't!

*watches TV further*

Did I ever mention how much I love the suits they wear with speed skating? and the slomotion reruns?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *giggles*

Blowhorn
                      Uhuh.........

Really? Cool

And no, not the brother
                      Such a relief...............

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      My sister's OK then - her baby's not due until September. It's the 8th though, so could well end up being the 9th Personally I think it should be born on the 10th, because my birthday's the 11th and my brother's on the 12th, so it would just complete the sequence
                      10th September is gooooood!! My Joel's birthday

Shame on her Everyone should be in orange...or nekkid but painted orange!
                      *considers this, applied to Martin*

*faints*

Comment

*runs off*

Yay! Red White & Blue!

....you people have a government? *iz amazed* We don't!

Don't worry, we might not come May.

Congratulations Auntie Josi! Aww, babies... they make me broody.
                        September is an awesome time to have a birthday. Hubby's birthday is Septmeber. Although if your sisiter could arrange to be a bit premature (a couple of weeks maybe) they little one will have his birthdays in the school holidays.

*huggles Bree for the migraines*

*huggles LJ for poorly little girl* Hope she's ok.

*huggles Sarai* Yes my friend said pretty much the same thing about the job centre; I don't think that's snobby at all. I have to say they are quick to take it off oyu but you have to jump through hoops to claim anything. Technnically I could claim about £10 a week working tax credits but, ack, when I took a look at what I needed to fill in/do to claim it (and bearing in mind hubby's income does vary slightly depending on what bonuses he gets) it was just too much hassle. It is, almost certainly, a deliberate ploy to put you off claiming.

*happy dances*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Yay! Red White & Blue!
                          *Resists the urge to start singing Land of Hope and Glory*

*huggles Sarai* Yes my friend said pretty much the same thing about the job centre; I don't think that's snobby at all. I have to say they are quick to take it off oyu but you have to jump through hoops to claim anything. Technnically I could claim about £10 a week working tax credits but, ack, when I took a look at what I needed to fill in/do to claim it (and bearing in mind hubby's income does vary slightly depending on what bonuses he gets) it was just too much hassle. It is, almost certainly, a deliberate ploy to put you off claiming.
                          Indeed, that's what it seemed like to me anyway. And to be perfectly honest I wish I'd never even started the process. It's dawning on me how this is going to play on whatever I claim/get a loan for, for the rest of my life! . Oh well, guess it's done now

*waves fan at Jumble* *gently pokes her*
                          Nope, got nuthin' .

Comment

Afternoon peeps.

To much to MQ, so must do one thing.

*Runz through thread nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

*holds yellow jacket above Jumble*

*giggles at Cags about government* At least we're not alone then We'll have elections in June again!

*sob* both dutch team pursuits have FAILED *hits them* I blame the coaches...really...you see them more fighting with themselves than working with the skaters...
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Cags about government* At least we're not alone then We'll have elections in June again!

It's probably election year this year and, if the Tory's get in (which is quite likely) it'll be a nightmare because they'll just use 13 years of Labour government screwing everything up as an excuse to hike taxes and cut services. Which they will.

I'm kind of hoping for a hung parliament actually... although, um, here's hoping it doens't go the way the Dutch one did.

*sob* both dutch team pursuits have FAILED *hits them* I blame the coaches...really...you see them more fighting with themselves than working with the skaters...
                                Pht, what are you moaning at; you got a gold in snowboarding!

Are we poking Jumble then? Oh ok.... *pokes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X