um hi

WW is awesome! and I love the J/D and CJ/Danny pairings too
    WELCOME AVEO!!!

Good to see you, stick around and play *huuuuuuuuugggsssssss*

I adore CJ

And Toby, but don't tell Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Hehe. If it makes you feel better I'm massivally shipping Josh/Donna..*glares at you and Josi*

*squishes B/B and H/A*

Bree, not sure about where you're at, but in PA the ONLY channel it's on is Bravo.
      I am in Connecticut. Not too far from you and I do get Bravo. What season are they showing? If I start watching it now instead of waiting for S1 will it be too confuzzling?
      sigpic

Comment

Twin!!!!!!

*squishy huggles*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          I am in Connecticut. Not too far from you and I do get Bravo. What season are they showing? If I start watching it now instead of waiting for S1 will it be too confuzzling?
          I jumped right on it and I'm not that confuzzeled. I know for me they show it at 8 and 9 am...but this week they're not showing it...it starts again on Monday with the very last season...it skipped season 6...not sure what's up with that....

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*notices less room on the couch...orders another*

Welcome...newbies? New Woohoos? Visitors? Friends? Um...whoever you are, just leave room on the couch!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Welcome...newbies? New Woohoos? Visitors? Friends? Um...whoever you are, just leave room on the couch!
              *bounces* Did you make sure to order the cute delivery boys with the new couch?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

And under the bus Is Nad still under there? *peeks under the bus*
                sigpic

Comment

*shakes head and sighs*

EDIT: Sorry for the double post
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree tightly* Oh man...that all sucks!

Even if she made sure of that you know I already took them...

and it's such a yucky weather outside...rainy...ewww...and so bad for my hair...it's all curly(really really! like not even possible to style) and fluffy...yuck.

Oh and is it bad when I say I've never seen TWW
                    sigpic

Comment

Woobies?

It's ok Jann, I've never seen Bones, Lost, Buffy, Angel.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Woobies?

But I haven't seen Bones, Lost, Angel too...although I do have a nickname for buffy...which probably doesn't translate over to English beffy? ...watched it when I was younger but I almost can't remember anything from it...

I watch other shows instead
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Welcome Trek
                          *snip*
                          Trek is okay, but please call me Nik if you shorten my name. My real name is Nikki, so I like Nik better.

WELCOME TREKNIK!!!

Stick around and play with us

*huuuuuuuuuuuugssssss*

And seconding......... er thirding? WW is awesome! I'm definitely getting back into it this weekend........... if only I can remember how far I'd got
                          Thanks for the welcomes. Hugs Jumble back.

I am so rude. I come by say hi and then leave. I had to pick up my son from the bus stop and then we went sledding. Just a little advice, don't go sledding with a rotator cuff injury. Ouch!
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

What if I like to lay out on the couch? I better bring my own. I love this thread. It is so comfortable to just talk about anything. I don't know what half of you are talking about, so I'm just going to "smile and wave".
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *squees* Can't wait to see what you come out with .

Pretty obvious really but I'm massively shipping Booth and Brennan. And I could be very easily persuaded to make some thunk artwork for DB *sighs*. And Hodgins/Angela...*iz also hopeless*
                              <snip>
                              EDIT: Welcome Treknik *waves*
                              You're not hopeless. If anyone it's me when it comes to Bones. Sigh. I just can't get enough.
                              *Points to multiple Bones Sigs*

EDIT: My 900th post!
                              sigpic

Comment

Woobies?

Woobies? It just sounds wrong. It is like a mix of woopy and boobies. New name please. Woohoos, that sounds better.

From that list, I have only seen Lost. Which is on tonight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X