• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs through the thread nekkid*

Hellooooooooo Woohoooooooooos
    sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Went to school today for final results of the site. We were in the end disqualified *snort*. Why? Because we had more votes than there were students(in total there was 220 times voted and we had more than 100 of those votes) *giggles* Teacher found it quite funny but it was the meaning only the students of our classes would vote...we did get acknowledgment for the best marketing

Anyway, she also said to me that she admired I made the entire site and would take that into consideration when she would grade us

*runs through thread nekkid as well*
      Last edited by starlover; 15 January 2010, 04:14 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Jann - glad your teacher is taking your hard work into consideration!!!

And oops that you got disqualified...but yep, it is quite funny
        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*yawns*

Don't ask.

*huggles Woohoos and sends positive vibes, happy thoughts and healthy vibes all over the thread.*

*chucks in a pinch of LOLing and a smidgeon of happy dancing for good stuff.*

*yawns some more.*

*wanders out to see what's for lunch*

(Back later - if I can stay awake. )
          sigpic

Comment

I have hugs and I'm not afraid to use them!
            *runs after WooHoos and hugs those who trip and fall*
            *takes down Cags first, for she seems to be an easy target today... *

Todays exam sucked. Only three questions and unfortunately, I had no recollection of how Weber and Marx disagreed about religion and it's influence on kapitalism... *sigh*
            Oh well. Better luck next time.

Jann, giggles on getting disqualified
            And yay for sorting things out about making the website! It's only fair.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles WooHoos for various reasons*

Sarai is having trouble with her pc so won't be around until it's fixed She sends hugs to everyone
              Last edited by Jumble; 15 January 2010, 04:30 AM.

Comment

*huggles Nad for icky exam*

well, woohoos - I'm off to bed. My kidlets have their big performance tomorrow Nighty night!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Jann - glad your teacher is taking your hard work into consideration!!!

And oops that you got disqualified...but yep, it is quite funny
                  Yup, I'm happy with it! It was funny certainly since our site didn't deserve winning at all(IMHO really bad compared to some)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I have hugs and I'm not afraid to use them!
                  *runs after WooHoos and hugs those who trip and fall*
                  *takes down Cags first, for she seems to be an easy target today... *

Todays exam sucked. Only three questions and unfortunately, I had no recollection of how Weber and Marx disagreed about religion and it's influence on kapitalism... *sigh*
                  Oh well. Better luck next time.

Jann, giggles on getting disqualified
                  And yay for sorting things out about making the website! It's only fair.

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* for stupid exam. The fun of Weber and Marx Ugh. Reminds me of my Sociology exams!

*huuuuuuuugs for Cags too for being so tired* Not coz of fun reasons *waggles eyebrows*

*huuuuuuggles all other Woohoos too*
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid through thread*

I caught up!!

Lovely artwork Nad!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs in, spraying huggles liberally*
                      It's the weekend!!!
                      *happy dances*

And Jann, that's pretty funny Glad your teacher is going to take the fact you made the entire thing into consideration though
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*collapses in heap having been throughly tackled to the floor by a flying, huggling Nad*

Yes, I am the weakling of the pack. Cheap, easy prey and a free lunch. Juicy too since I've been fattening myself up ready for the kill. That's my excuse anyway.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *huuuuuuuugs for Cags too for being so tired* Not coz of fun reasons *waggles eyebrows*

Hmph, I only wish!

It's just that Benjabubs is having one of those weeks. He's woken up at around 2am every night with a nightmare or a cough or because he's cold or some flipping excuse that means he *needs* to climb in our bed (not that I have ever let him - therin lies madness IMO ). It then takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours to, firstly calm him down when he realises he's not getting his own way and then to persuade him to go back to sleep. Last night it was 2+ hours... and for some reason I am particularly wiped out this week...and the PMT that Just. Won't. Quit. is not helping. Come ON stupid body. Get it over with willya!

Ah well. I reckon if I cut myself right now I'd bleed pure caffiene.

It's been one of *those* days today. My nephew got assulted on his bus last night (he's a bus driver) and my neice's little girl fell down stairs top to bottom - wooden staircase... ouchy! On the plus side, my bro had his last session of radiotherapy today so Yay for that and fingerscrossed no more. Fingerscrossed still for the other one who has two more weeks to go.

*huggles Nad for exams*

*huggles Jann for being disqualified* *snort* Well done though. Excellent pimping of your website I must say and great that your tutor will acknowledge your contribution.

Hmm, trying to catch up...

*huggles Bree for poorlyness*

*huggles LJ for busy day and sends lucky vibes*

*huggles Bekki for awesome moving*

*huggles everyone who fell off the couch earlier.* Yes, you know who you are.

*huggles Woohoos everywhere.*

Right, best go write up my Upgrades rewatch review. See me go. Watch me sneak in that Martin fangurling.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spent way too much time in the Sam/Jack Jack shippy thread so I only have time for a quick icon drop.

This one was inspired by a post several pages back:

And this one...well, If I need to explain this one then just what kind of woohoo are you?

You know, MW and Johnnie Depp are the only two men my wife allows me to thunk *GRIN*

*huggles Cags* Poor thing! *Wishing you a decent nights sleep*
                          Last edited by wine_buyer; 15 January 2010, 10:24 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags* Hope things get better soon hun!

on the icons Bree!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Cags* Perhaps you should give him sleeping pills ...that should knock him out yeah...don't ever let me babysit kids...they will never be the same afterwards
                              It all sucks though. I hope he goes quickly back to a normal sleeping routine!

on the icons Bree and me likey
                              sigpic

Comment

Just in case anyone's forgotten....

Comment

Working...
                                X