I brought:

for Martin and all Woohoos!

sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm so sorry Martin!
      TeeHee!

What's he gonna think, huh? He finally turns up to check that we're all behaving like good little WooHoos and Shippy Hippies, and there you are doing your 69's "elsewhere"

She posted them where???

It's just not good enough *sigh*

*waves to Achaja* Don't worry, we're partying until Tuesday night

Comment

Yay! Doughnuts!!!

Uh oh! Sugar overload!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I sometimes think I must be strangely differeint from the norm, because I never agree with these things I wood never buy a bottle of wine in a blue bottle *shrugs*
          I mean blue as in the etiquette(sp?) that is on the bottle. You often see that it is white or blue... *shrugs* I just read it.

As for red*looks in list* It is an "exciting" color....rawwrrrr
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I mean blue as in the etiquette(sp?) that is on the bottle. You often see that it is white or blue... *shrugs* I just read it.

As for red*looks in list* It is an "exciting" color....rawwrrrr
            Ah, you said 'blue bottles'

Oh yes, red has always been my favourite colour

Comment

Aw *hugs* *kicks SyFy* They should repeat it anyway, don't they realise that Sanctuary can't be watched just once?
              *hugs my bright and shiny HD copies of Season 2 from Amazon*

Completely free of watermarks, network bugs, and commercials, I might add. And infinitely screencapable

Comment

*hugs Jann, Wendy and Achaja for being here *

jumble... You're really enjoying playing with Martin tonight, huh?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Jann, Wendy and Achaja for being here *

jumble... You're really enjoying playing with Martin tonight, huh?
                  Yup! Been uploading some new pics to PB.....

Martin's been enjoying it too.....

Oh yeah....

... how much fun did we have?

My lips are sealed *looks smug*

Comment

*sighs*

Dear Martin,

Yeah... Me again. I wood once again like to state that WooHoos are the least icky people around. We do not play with you, nor do we write semi dirty poetry. We do not have dreams about you and we do not wonder what you wood look like if you were to run with us. Nope. Not at all.

Love, hugs and kisses,
                    Nad

EDIT: Off to bed! WoodNight!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jenn I can see you reposting those many many times in the future Once a month wood be good, if only to remind us that the man has talent as well as...... everything else he has
                      They might change, you know. Heck, if they don't...

We might as well all just go Die Now.

more please...

Comment

*runz in*

Congrats and virtual greens for Jumble's 17,000 Martintastic posts.

*huggles Sarai for bugs*

*high fives Bree for another excellent piece of artwork* (and you say you have nothing to enter in the art competition? Hah!

*high fives Jann for NOT being at all evil, just meting out karmic justice*

*nabs vol au vent*

*spots donuts, drops vol au vent and stuffs donut in gob instead*

*bounces on sofa*

On second thoughts. After all that sugar...

*sits sedately on sofa, sipping coffee*

I went to see Avatar today! in 3D. Oh my, I can finally forgive James Cameron for not killing off Kate Winslet in Titanic! What an awesome movie.

*runz around randomly huggling WooHoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls, yeah, with the smile on Martin's face and crazy little Woohoos there's always great fun!
                          Oh and the cards I made for Martin:

sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*sighs*

Dear Martin,

Yeah... Me again. I wood once again like to state that WooHoos are the least icky people around. We do not play with you, nor do we write semi dirty poetry. We do not have dreams about you and we do not wonder what you wood look like if you were to run with us. Nope. Not at all.

Love, hugs and kisses,
                            Nad

EDIT: Off to bed! WoodNight!

Ah, Pukkie's written me another letter...

*sigh* Who does she think she's kidding?

I know exactly how much fun there is
                            to be had around here

Woodnight Nad *hugs*

Comment

Thanks

Not sure garlic mushrooms wood be a good idea for your tummy right now
                              *hangs head*

Ok...*sigh*

EDIT: On that note though, Dave cooked a roast today for my family and I had a bit which went down ok. Ate a sandwich this evening and a packet of crisps just now and am STARVING *rummages in cupboard*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I went to see Avatar today! in 3D. Oh my, I can finally forgive James Cameron for not killing off Kate Winslet in Titanic! What an awesome movie.
                              Woohood!!! I've seen it in 2D but we're thinking about going to see 3D next week because there were so many bits where I kept thinking "bet that bit looks awesome in 3D" . As per the story though it's awesome!! I agree, you can almost forgive him for Titanic in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *hangs head*

Ok...*sigh*

EDIT: On that note though, Dave cooked a roast today for my family and I had a bit which went down ok. Ate a sandwich this evening and a packet of crisps just now and am STARVING *rummages in cupboard*
                                That's often the way after you've been sick, but it's usually a good idea to go careful for a few days

*sigh*

You know, sometimes, just sometimes I wish I woodn't automatically go into Mommy mode

Take this afternoon.... Suz and Mike turned up unexpectedly which was really nice as I haven't seen them for a while (because of the snow ), but ten minutes into their visit she calmly mentions that Wrex bit her this morning....

spoilered for ickyness
                                Spoiler:

So I immediately started fussing about tetanus shots and sterile dressings, sorting through my first-aid box to find her the right stuff and rummaging for painkillers...... at which point Mike put his arm around my shoulders and reminded me that she's all grown up and besides, she has him to look after her now

He had in fact dressed it properly and checked about the tetanus, and they'd been to the chemist to get more stuff.

I'm a redundant Mum

Comment

Working...
                                X